MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Its all you have to do...do the shake n vac and put the freshness back, do the shake n vac and put the freshness back. When your carpet smells fresh your room does tooooo everytime you vacuum, remember what to do ... do the shake n vac....

Guess what song has been on my mind all afternoon!

ps. I was very young when this advert came out!

Damn I was well out on the shake n vac date ay?! I just remember it from being a kid, assumed early 90's. Doh!

WI was pleasant. 1.5 off so down to 11s 2.5. Nearly in the next zone. Taking pressure off this week mainly because of social events I have. But I'm happy xx

Damn I was well out on the shake n vac date ay?! I just remember it from being a kid, assumed early 90's. Doh!

WI was pleasant. 1.5 off so down to 11s 2.5. Nearly in the next zone. Taking pressure off this week mainly because of social events I have. But I'm happy xx

I don't have a clue what this shake n vac is yet I think I'm older than you. Deprived life I lived obviously hehe

Well done on loss. Excellent x

That's good Minks x Well Done, what you got coming up then? X

Thanks guys. Happy to have a few weeks maintaining if I'm honest.

Emsie I am on annual leave this week so got a night out friday involving a couple of drinks, saturday I'm up in london with the other minis girls, and possibly out for dinner with my man at some point or out for lunch. So maintain would be lovely xx

Thanks guys. Happy to have a few weeks maintaining if I'm honest.

Emsie I am on annual leave this week so got a night out friday involving a couple of drinks, saturday I'm up in london with the other minis girls, and possibly out for dinner with my man at some point or out for lunch. So maintain would be lovely xx
Ahh sounds good hun x

In fact,question re meeting sw / minis girls - wtf are you all wearing and what the hell do I wear?! Xx

I was thinking the same! Depends on the weather I guess....

Well done in the loss this week xx

I was thinking the same! Depends on the weather I guess....

Well done in the loss this week xx

Deffo depends on weather. Skinny jeans or summer dress! Can't wait to see everyone!

What's the easiest way to swap numbers? Being laptop-less is driving me nuts!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay well done on the loss! Dunno what i'm gonna wear! Who's coming on Sat again? Will PM those who I can remember now with my number! xx

Deffo depends on weather. Skinny jeans or summer dress! Can't wait to see everyone!

I'm really looking forward to it :-D
I will prob be the same - jeans if chilly summer dress if sunny xx

Well done Minky hun not far to go now for that next bracket. There will be some fun pics on here after the weekend lol were meeting up in Leeds and your meeting up in London whoop minis mini parties lol x

Well done Minky hun not far to go now for that next bracket. There will be some fun pics on here after the weekend lol were meeting up in Leeds and your meeting up in London whoop minis mini parties lol x

How strange ay that the date was set for the same day?! Ha ha! Can't wait to see your pics! What have you guys got planned? Xx

Will pm everyone :) what time train you getting sat? We'll probably be on the same one! Xx

I've just sent the people I know are coming a PM with my details on it :D I'm so excited (but still a little nervous).

I'm not sure what to wear tbh, it's a choice between jeans or a summer dress also! Will bring my new camera along so I can get some snaps of us looking gorgeous :D

Looking at the weather it looks like 14 degrees and rainrainrain! We'll end up indoors somewhere, does anyone have any ideas what we can do? Is there anywhere in particular people would like to visit in London? There are lots of free touristy things we could do if people wanted, I don't mind having a google? xxx

Well done on the loss xxx

I've just sent the people I know are coming a PM with my details on it :D I'm so excited (but still a little nervous).

I'm not sure what to wear tbh, it's a choice between jeans or a summer dress also! Will bring my new camera along so I can get some snaps of us looking gorgeous :D

Looking at the weather it looks like 14 degrees and rainrainrain! We'll end up indoors somewhere, does anyone have any ideas what we can do? Is there anywhere in particular people would like to visit in London? There are lots of free touristy things we could do if people wanted, I don't mind having a google? xxx

I'm easy on anything tbh! We can meet for lunch and then decide then what to do? Maybe bring a few things written down and pull out of a 'hat'. Too excited! Xx

Back