MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Well done on the loss Minks :) so close to the 10's....... I can't wait to be there! I need to get into these sodding 11's first though lol xxx

Lost 2.5 today and got 3 stone shiny. Have ordered purple shoes to match as my treat. As for work, all quiet I am writing a cash handling policy insisting on 2 people handling cash at all times and investigating getting a camera fitted over the till.

Well done on the loss Minks :) so close to the 10's....... I can't wait to be there! I need to get into these sodding 11's first though lol xxx

Getting there! You'll be in those 11's before you know it hun! I was thinking of changing my target earlier. But thats the easy way out ;) xx

In fact,question re meeting sw / minis girls - wtf are you all wearing and what the hell do I wear?! Xx

I'm still holding out for a bit of sun & warmth, I'm desperate to wear my India dress, I've also 'splashed out' & bought some nice white flat shoes & an underskirt to go with it!!!! But if the weather is poo I'm not too sure what to wear!!

I'm easy on anything tbh! We can meet for lunch and then decide then what to do? Maybe bring a few things written down and pull out of a 'hat'. Too excited! Xx

I'm easy toooo! Really looking forward to this :) see someone said its due to rain, typical eh?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm easy on anything tbh! We can meet for lunch and then decide then what to do? Maybe bring a few things written down and pull out of a 'hat'. Too excited! Xx

That's a good idea :D
Roller disco anyone? ;)

PS, well done on the weight loss tonight :)

I dont think there are any definite plans for us - none of us are staying over on the Sat night, lunch and drinks is definitely on the cards and then I think it will be play it by ear. Just looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good relaxed chinwag and a laugh. I think im going for skinny jeans and top with a jacket i dont tend to wear a lot of skirts/dresses

Damn I was well out on the shake n vac date ay?! I just remember it from being a kid, assumed early 90's. Doh!

WI was pleasant. 1.5 off so down to 11s 2.5. Nearly in the next zone. Taking pressure off this week mainly because of social events I have. But I'm happy xx

Brilliant you just keep on losing!

Lost 2.5 today and got 3 stone shiny. Have ordered purple shoes to match as my treat. As for work, all quiet I am writing a cash handling policy insisting on 2 people handling cash at all times and investigating getting a camera fitted over the till.
Ooh congrats honey!! Another shiny in the bag! You must post a pic of the shoes or a link to them. I love me shoes xx
How old are you then Minks? x
Grand old age of 29. Big one at the end of the year xx

Back