MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

What no Minkys Monday morning motivation? Hope all ok x

Compared to last week I feel a lot less enthusiastic! Really behind on everyones diaries and need to play catch up. Bad sleep last night and real tired today. Just need to bang through and get to 5. Talking of 5... got on the scales this morning - 11s 5.

Food today is red.

Breakfast banana, 2 plums
Lunch - roast bns, prosciutto and rocket salad with HexA parmesan
Dinner - baked creamy bns and chicken breast with veggies, probably asparagus, carrots and maybe swede?

Lunch.

1370865761572.jpg

Best thing about today so far. Is it 5 yet? And can someone come and remove the custard donuts from my kitchen area please? Thanks in advance! Xx

Lunch.

View attachment 95292

Best thing about today so far. Is it 5 yet? And can someone come and remove the custard donuts from my kitchen area please? Thanks in advance! Xx

Oh that looks delicious! Mmmmm!

Glad you enjoyed your weekend, gotta do it once in a while!

Baby is gorgeous, are mum and baby both doing well?

Day finally over - yay! And proud to announce I didn't indulge in a donut :) although I did think to myself if any are left by the end of the day I'll have one... when I got there one lonely little jam one was sat calling my name. Screw you jammie!

Feeling very antisocial today and wasn't going to post because I just wanted to curl up with my boy but thought I'd tell you about my donut dodging :D

Dinner in the oven - roast chicken breast with creamy butternut squash. Used alpro soy cream 0.5 syns a tbsp and I used about 4 and a hexb extra virgin olive oil. Having it with a massive salad of spinach, romaine lettuce, roast peppers 2 syns and red onion. May add some cheese or asparagus. Got some cheap strawberries so am going to have strawbs, nana and cream after for pud with crushed meringue. Total syns for today 9.

Oh and a cheeky holiday booked for group tomorrow so going to work my ass off to get back down to 11st or less from my current 11.5!

Enjoy your relaxing evening. Food looks scrumptious :p xx

Morning! Today feeling a bit brighter than yesterday although still well antisocial with work - lots of drama and some redundancies coming up so it frels like there is an awkward atmosphere. Not nice.

Food - red

Breakfast - mushrooms and poached egg on hexb toast
Lunch - tuna salad with asparagus and green beans and an egg
Dinner - steak with salsa verde and veg/salad
1370934921342.jpg

Got some strawberries and blackverries to have with yogurt in a bit too. Just need a hexa and another b somewhere.

Have a good day all xxx

Work sounds grim, I am sure it is the time of year across the country, I have several friends this week worrying about job security etc. Hope it all blows over and you are recognised as irreplaceable! :)

Quick Question do you make your own salsa verde? If so which recipe do you use.. I like Salsa verde but I'm such a ditz at times I end up putting the wrong stuff in it and it then tastes ming!

Hope you have a good day at work… and yea Hormones can take the rap sometimes it's their job :) x

Breakfast looks lovely. Sorry to hear about work. Was thinking is it about a month since you felt a bit off before? Don't mean to do what hubby does to me every month i.e blame the hormones but sometimes it does help to know if they are partly to blame but obviously a crap atmosphere at work isn't going to help either! Hope today is better x

I really do have a right grumpy few days every month don't I? Its a real noticable change in me ever since I had the mirena fitted. Work doesn't help this time but bu**er me you're so right. Give me a day or 2 and I'll be chirpier than a new born bird. Xx

Oh and scales down 3.5 lbs to 11s 1.5 so that's all good. Shows how much was retention from the salt/alcohol intake. Onwards and downwards my friends xx

Glad you all understand me! Tomorrow eve I've already told the boy I'm having a proper minis catch up because I just haven't had the time/mental capacity/social enthusiasm to do so. So apologies and I do love you all!!

Lunch
1370952159621.jpg
1 syn for prosciutto and 0.5 for peppers.

Decided that for dinner with the steak I will do a hexb new potatoes roasted and a salad.

Work sounds grim, I am sure it is the time of year across the country, I have several friends this week worrying about job security etc. Hope it all blows over and you are recognised as irreplaceable! :)

Quick Question do you make your own salsa verde? If so which recipe do you use.. I like Salsa verde but I'm such a ditz at times I end up putting the wrong stuff in it and it then tastes ming!

Hope you have a good day at work… and yea Hormones can take the rap sometimes it's their job :) x

Hey,

I have never made it before but I am using a Jamie Oliver recipe (kind of got a little obsessed with his quick cooking over the last week!)

steak & salsa verde | Jamie Oliver | Food | Jamie Oliver (UK)

I will let you know how it goes tonight! xx

Back