MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Aw Minks.

Get yourself some Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and slather your face in it. Absolute miracle worker xx

Will purchase pronto. I've tried everything! La Roche posay, Emma hardie, simple, nivea, aveeno... everything! Thanks chick xx

Don't underestimate the power of coconut oil too! My wee nana's skin got awfully rough in places when my gramps died from stress etc and she used that for 2 weeks morning and night and I swear her skin is glowing!

Also...wooooo...I hope losing your nandos and halloumi virginity is a bloody brilliant experience! :) xxxxx

Don't underestimate the power of coconut oil too! My wee nana's skin got awfully rough in places when my gramps died from stress etc and she used that for 2 weeks morning and night and I swear her skin is glowing!

Also...wooooo...I hope losing your nandos and halloumi virginity is a bloody brilliant experience! :) xxxxx

I have coconut oil too! I will give that one a try tonight and tomorrow morning, thanks gorge! Xxx

Mission 1 - lose nandos virginity
Mission 2 - try halloumi
Mission 3 - book friday off and have a long RELAXING weekend
Mission 4 - check lush products are in stock at home for tomorrow pamper day.

Tick, tick, tick aaaaaand tick.

Will report back on the nandos/halloumi sitch later! Xxx

Deffo jump on the 8-hour cream train honey - it really does work wonders! Sudocrem is incredible too - it's not just for babies bottoms ;)

I cannot believe a dedicated foodie like you has never tried halloumi! You are so going to be addicted!! xxx

Hey minks just thought I wud pop by and see how your getting on xx
Really need to sort myself out n get bsck on it I have no clothes that fit living in black leggings at weekend :(
Ive also been very ill had a sickness virus took me over a week get better then bam got hit with a cold :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey all, little update...

So my skin is to the point of painful and other bits n bobs going on with me health wise that aren't quite right so I'm off to docs tomorrow. Want to get properly sorted.

Nandos - nice... just don't get all the fuss! Apart from cooking the food you do everything else yourself?? Handy for a quick dinner / pre cinema pit stop sure but I won't be rushing back.

Halloumi - really liked it! Think I'll have to put some in my food shop!

Went to visit my mum yesterday as she just got back off hols but she'd had a really poorly tum and has ended up going for tests n things it was so severe. So between the 4 of us... We've booked a holiday! With all the stress and unwell feeling I've had and the fact they didn't feel like they'd had a holiday we said screw it! We go in 3 weeks to a villa in southern Spain!! Cannot wait for a week of nothingness.

Off to do an online food shop while the boy watches football. And a jump on the scales this morning tells me my good week has paid off. 6lbs down of the stone I wanted to lose so well on my way, just got to keep it up.

Food today:
Brunch - mango, pineapple, mixed summer fruit berries (frozen ones defrosted), strawberries, raspberries, banana, cheerios (HexB... I think??) And some milk HexA
Dinner - mushroom and pepper tikka masala curry with pilau vegetable rice. 2 syns for coconut milk (instead of cream).
Other syns - some pringles and cadbury fingers. Far more than my daily allowance but hey ho. Fancied 'em!

Have a lovely sunday guys n gals xxx

Awh minks I hope the docs help sort u out hun.
Super jel of your holiday im determined go abroad next year!

Thanks hun, off to see them in half hour so... fingers crossed.
How are you feeling now? Any better?
I'm super excited about the holiday, purely so I can do nothing and worry about nothing! I think I just need the rest.
Have a good monday sweetie xxx

How super exciting about your hols! Where did you book it? Rob and I Have the week off on4th oct but just haven't found anything we really like the look of yet! I need some inspiration!

Loving the halloumi love! It's seriously so good..mmm cheesy grilled goodness!

6lbs off! Blimey woman you're a machine! Sounds like you're taking a really laid back approach these days and it's Obvs paying off! Laid back in the sense of not putting pressure on yourself, as opposed to laid back and just shoving as much as you fancy down you! :)

Hope the docs manage to get to the bottom of things xxxxxx

Rob and I Have the week off on4th oct but just haven't found anything we really like the look of yet! I need some inspiration!

Wow I'm spoilt for choice there are sooooo many places I want to visit, I need a lotto win to get to see everywhere, lol.

What type of thing do you like to do on hols, do you like longhaul or shorthaul? ;)

Thanks hun, off to see them in half hour so... fingers crossed.
How are you feeling now? Any better?
I'm super excited about the holiday, purely so I can do nothing and worry about nothing! I think I just need the rest.
Have a good monday sweetie xxx

Still full of a cold hoping all these veggies help me out lol :)
Have a fab monday x

Hey all, thanks for the lovely messages.

Ging - we just booked a villa for thr week in southern spain, weather is pretty cracking at the mo at 30-32 but will drop to mid 20s. Went same time last year amd the weather was awesome. One afternoon of rain and that was only about an hours shower?

Been to docs and it was a positive-ish visit. Managed to get a cream for my face, some tablets for my shoulder and then the fun stuff... have to go an have all my bloods tested so thats tomorrow morning and on top of that a referral for a colonoscopy as there is something wrong with either my intestine / lower bowel. My mum had diverticulitis and with what I've been suffering with they aren't happy following an initial examination this morning. Poor doc - she asked what was wrong and I just burst into tears! Bet she wished she had never asked!

On a more positive note food shop just came. Although 2 substitutions - dried chickpeas instead of roasted red peppers... and ricotta instead of halloumi?! Not sure what the pickers were thinking!

Off to the chemist now... in a bit girlies xxx

Morning,
Been to hospital and given all my blood so thats a tick off the list. Having another rest/work from home day today and hopefully I'll feel ok to go into work tomorrow.

Food wise its looking to be green day.

B) banana (fasted blood tests so had this straight after)
L) pasta n sauce possibly
D) mushroom and onion omelette with HexA cheese, beans, maybe some chips too
Syns - not sure yet. Maybe a couple of ww choc digestives with a cuppa when I get in.

Have a good Tuesday all xxx

Decided I needed something more than a nana so had some curiously cinnamon cereal, grapes and a cuppa. I got one of those multi pack of cereal bags (all the same) so its really handy to have the measured amount there. Otherwise I'd happily have the box!!
5.5 syns for the cereal, milk part HexA and grapes synfree obvs! Xx

Happy hump day! Managed to drag my backside into work today and have been pretty much on light duties and taking it easy so touch wood, so far so good.

Food wise - EE day.
B) scrambled egg and ketchup (0.5 syn) and grapes
L) john west moroccan salmon salad 1.5 syns, mango greek yog 0.5 syn, strawberries
D) indian chicken burger, sweet potato wedges and salad (might have a roll hexb)
Snacks - banana, coconut greek yog 0.5.
HexA milk. Total syns planned - 3. Plenty left for sweet treat tonight.

Have a good afternoon :) xxx

Back