MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Morning morning morning :D

Well I didn't manage a snap of the skinnies last night - sorry gang! But I think I am wearing them to the mothers tonight so will get her to take one :) he he.

I love, love, LOVE them! They looked after me very well last night and I am grateful and indebted to them for life. I will repay them by wearing them all the blinking time! Ha ha, well maybe not all the time - hoping they will be too big for me soon ;)

This morning had weigh in, another 3.5 off for moi, taking me to 15 stone 11. Booooom suckers! I have 4 lb to go to hit my 5 stone! Ah! Craziness! Cannot actually remember the last time I was in the 15 stone bracket... Probably at some point where I was between scoffing large pizzas and classing them as an individual persons pizza or munching my way through a multipack of crisps. Just being darn bloody greedy! Tsk tsk.

I am so glad I saw the error of my ways. Naughty Minky!

Onwards, downwards, and on my way to happy town :) xx

jo-85 said:
Morning lovely. Well done on the 3.5 lbs and you will so be in those 15's soon :) your doing amazingly.

Glad u had a good night last night and I'm sure u looked stunning. Def make sure u get your use outta em before they are too big for u :) x

Exactly what I was going to say! Make sure you wear them to death :) Well done !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't know about you guys but jeez I'm feeling the cold more! It's attempting to snow here at the moment at the temperature has dropped so much! Before the weight loss the cold never really bothered me - I was always the warm one :D but today brrr! I'm bloody frozen!

Wearing my new work shirt today which is 3 sizes smaller than what I was wearing and EVERYONE has commented on how good I'm looking and how tiny I am. Ha ha, me? Tiny?! Noooooo! Getting there but another 5.5 stone to go. It must just be the shock for them to see me in a smaller size. So far I have been called: skinny mini, tiny, inspirational, amazing, and the comment (from a man) "you been playing badminton again? You're looking really good and more toned" eeeeeeee! Skinny dance ensued :)

Not long and a proper skinny dance can be done.

But for now, back to the grindstone xx

hi ,,, yes its really cold here aswell . got the heating on but cant even tell,, its supposed to be minus 11 in some parts tonight my god that is bad since i have work tonight aswell
glad your shirt is looking good,, sometimes that is just what we need to hear
enjoy xx

Thanks, I have really loved reading your journey so far, I thought I was positive but you are McPositive from the clan McPositive of Positives Town in the county of Positive!!
I'm just restarting for the third time...lose two stone, go off the boil...spend six months putting it back on....if I'd of bloomin stuck to it in the first place I'd of lost the six stone I need to lose....instead I've been in and out of classes like a fart in a culinder!! We'll no more, this time I'm in it for the long haul, it took me fifteen years to put this on....it's going to take at least a year to get it off!!
I tend to stick to green day's as well, do you find you lose better with the green plan? I have tried EE but have returned to Green but trying to stick to the 1/3 SF rule and I'm not always having two A or B choices....need to look at portion sizes as well. It is useful when people who are losing well post pictures of their dinner, not just because it looks yummy but I can see how much they are eating per meal!
Anyway many thanks for sharing!
Big love
Clare x

beef curry for tea mmmmmmmmmmmm smells gorgeous
chopped potata , onion, carrots peas beef all in a pan with fry light garlic, herbs and stock,,, let simmer away then add chopped tomatoes and curry powder to how you like it (mine is hot)
then enjoy
xxx

Last edited:
peacedove said:
Thanks, I have really loved reading your journey so far, I thought I was positive but you are McPositive from the clan McPositive of Positives Town in the county of Positive!!
I'm just restarting for the third time...lose two stone, go off the boil...spend six months putting it back on....if I'd of bloomin stuck to it in the first place I'd of lost the six stone I need to lose....instead I've been in and out of classes like a fart in a culinder!! We'll no more, this time I'm in it for the long haul, it took me fifteen years to put this on....it's going to take at least a year to get it off!!
I tend to stick to green day's as well, do you find you lose better with the green plan? I have tried EE but have returned to Green but trying to stick to the 1/3 SF rule and I'm not always having two A or B choices....need to look at portion sizes as well. It is useful when people who are losing well post pictures of their dinner, not just because it looks yummy but I can see how much they are eating per meal!
Anyway many thanks for sharing!
Big love
Clare x

Hey there Clare! Firstly - well done for reading my journey :D it does help to send people to sleep on an evening so I've heard. Secondly - huge congratulations on getting stuck back in with SW. I am now at the point where I need to lose 5.5 stone so if you need some buddying support then feel free to shout :)

I started off as doing EE as that was really promoted when I started last year. But after reading about the other plans on here I understood the differences and have tried green n original. I love meat but really struggle with red days for some reason so will tend to do greenies :D

As for pictures of food I always take a quick snap before gobbling it down! I have a food diary on here too. There are loads of others that do it too and I like to sit n drool over them.
Good luck for your journey and stay positive chuck (it's all about the Positive Mental Attitude!) and holler if you need to xx

louise1979 said:
beef curry for tea mmmmmmmmmmmm smells gorgeous
chopped potata , onion, carrots peas beef all in a pan with fry light garlic, herbs and stock,,, let simmer away then add chopped tomatoes and curry powder to how you like it (mine is hot)
then enjoy
xxx

Thanks for the recipe :) I do love a nice hot curry! Hope it was nice n warming in this bleeding cold evening! Xx

I neeeeeeeeed chocolaaaaaaaaate!
Grrrrrrr * week has popped up for a little hello and all I have wanted is chocolate! And I'm not even a big chocolate fan. Thankfully today is a green day, I am having quorn sausages (the original syn free recipe ones) for tea so no need to hex some meat leaving my other HexB for another fibre plus bar : woohoo!

Plan is - wait for tomatoey sauce to cook in t'oven, chop up quorn sausages, stir through, whack over HM gnocchi, top with droolsome cheese, devour, and then tuck into chocolate yogurt (ff natural yog mixed with choc options) and fibre plus bar chopped through. Lush lush lush!

HURRY UP OVEN GOD DAMN YOU!!!
;)

Dear Foot,

Now it's been a good couple of months that you and the new trainers have been buddies, they are special trainers too. So why the hell have you decided to create a huge and painful blister on the heal of you? I mean, I even whacked a pair of big man socks on to try and stop any rub but nope, you decided it would be more 'fun' to get bigger and more painful.

Do you not understand we have to go through 4.4 miles a day to n from work? I may be tempted to chop you off if this continues!

Thanks

LadyBethny said:
You crack me up!!

Have a great day and I hope they listen :)

It does 'narf hurt!
And here it is in it's minging glory

image-2648724265.jpg

Eeeewwwwww! And I still have to walk home. Boo!

Sent by my dainty non pudgy fingers

Cleogin said:
MD that is manky, make sure you give it plenty of rest.....get your flip flops out for the walk home chick ;)

I guess you could say this is a blister n all diary instead of a warts n all :D

Walked home and it burst.... I could have cried! Blasted thing. Flat loose boots tomorrow me thinks. Sob! No pressure on it at all. Wish it was summer and then the flips would be out like a shot! Damn you freezing weather!! Xx

Sent by my dainty non pudgy fingers

Ouch!

Make sure it's got the air to it, so it dries out.

I can sympathise, wore a pair of nearly new shoes with a too thick pair of socks, they felt a bit snug, but didn't worry as wasn't walking far. Wrong! The blood soaked through the leather, off my toe joint! Nice on tan shoes!

Emmey1 said:
Ouch! Hope that clears up soon hun, looks like a beast of a blister!

It was so painful! But I wore loose boots and seems to be healing. Eurgh I hate blisters. Oh n ps. Don't get on them bloody scales!! Xx

Minks ;)

Phew! 1lb on. Thank god! Awful weekend last week where I drank and ate far too much. Had a wicked time though - who knew my mum would be an awesome poker player, or was it that she put out a divine buffet and alcohol to distract me and really she is quite crap?? I'm gonna go with the latter :D
So last weeks food consumption was not compromised in anyway, just ate as I would normally and I guess that formed a damage limitation rather than just blowing the whole week.

Patting myself on the back in a minute and going to celebrate with a peppermint tea and maybe a cheeky fibre plus bar.

Happy Saturday all xx

Minks ;)

Back