MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

jo-85 said:
Boo to feeling poorly. Wrap up snugly all weekend and treat yourself to girly films on the tv. Feel better my lovely x

Thank you sugar. Sofa snuggling and cheesy/girly movies ensued :) last film of the night was Jaws 4..... It was tragic!! Cheered me right up at how awful it was! xx

Minks ;)

Ooooooh Noooooooo!

1 lb. A teeny tiny little pound.

That's all that stands between me and my 5 stone award after losing 4 this week :D

Next week right gang? Cross fingers, tootsies, legs and even eyes if you have to! Think slimming thoughts also!

Thank you in advance,
Lots of love
Minky and my waist line xxxxxx

Minks ;)

Oh and got under 100 kilos this week

Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!

15 stone 8.3 is 99 kilos and I weighed in at 15 s 8 so I am officially under the ton bracket. Dead proud of myself. And why shouldn't I be :) xxxx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Oh and got under 100 kilos this week

Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!

15 stone 8.3 is 99 kilos and I weighed in at 15 s 8 so I am officially under the ton bracket. Dead proud of myself. And why shouldn't I be :) xxxx

Minks ;)

Woohoo Minks

4lb & under 100 kilos is a fab result! I reckon you are gonna smash that 1lb next week, no problem at all :)

Weekend going ok, absolutely 100% NOT on plan, but I think it's the little break I needed... I just hope the damage isn't too bad.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now, this damn bug hangs around for ages :-( x

Cleogin said:
Woohoo Minks

4lb & under 100 kilos is a fab result! I reckon you are gonna smash that 1lb next week, no problem at all :)

Weekend going ok, absolutely 100% NOT on plan, but I think it's the little break I needed... I just hope the damage isn't too bad.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now, this damn bug hangs around for ages :-( x

Feeling much better today thank you :) just chilled all afternoon and seem to be on the mend slightly.
Fingers crossed for me next week! And as for the weekend off plan - it's only a weekend. You enjoy my lovely xx

Minks ;)

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Well done, MD!

Great results, I was only working out where the 100kg mark was the other day!

Thanks sir, it was great to work it out and realise I was under 100. I always used to look at the little signs when I got in to a lift saying 'max 'number' persons x 80 kilos' and thinking oooh, I bet I'm at least 2. So knowing I'm nearly at the lift weight feels great!! Xx

Minks ;)

NSV time.... Bit of a silly one I guess but it's been something I have noticed I have been doing more of and that is finishing my food when full rather than eating it all.

After being inspired by arctic blonde I decided to have a curry night and made a curry feast for me and the boy. Made up a BNS, cauli, lentil and tomato curry, HM onion bhajis and tandoori chicken. Oh and turmeric rice. Served up the plate and sat down thinking damn I am hungry, can't wait to get this in me!

Before:
image-1793393967.jpg
image-2368315267.jpg

And after!!
image-2179741724.jpg

Check out how much I left! Now, when I was a kiddie wink I was always told to eat everything on the plate and as such has followed me through life. But the last few days I have listened to my tum and actually stopped when full. Majorly tonight!

OH ate the rice later on in the evening and the curry I just bagged up and put in the freezer for a rainy day. Yum!

Minks ;)

Silvermaneuk said:
Try tiger balm its wonderful for draining your sinuses and massaging your temples.

Thanks very much for the tip, can you just buy it at any good health n beauty place or is it like chemist specific?
I could do with my boy given me a temple massage ;) xx

Minks ;)

Hi Minks - I am now an official follower of your diary! You are an inspiration honey xxx

Woo hoo on the loss and the nsv. Am glad your feeling better lady and hope you've had a lovely Sunday x

Hey Jo-Jo, thanks for the woo hoo! Sunday was lovely actually, went to the OH's mums for dinner and was great to have a roast without the hassle of actually cooking it or cleaning up! Had a bit of apple pie and custard and damn was it tasty :drool:
Have you started the shred yet sweetie? xxx

Hi Minks - I am now an official follower of your diary! You are an inspiration honey xxx

Awww cheers Becky :eek: If it wasn't for damned determination (and a little assistance from my fellow miniminners of course) it would have been a hell of a lot harder! Sometimes it just clicks in your brain that you need to do something, thankfully I listened :D Welcome to my ramblings! xxx

Thanks very much for the tip, can you just buy it at any good health n beauty place or is it like chemist specific?
I could do with my boy given me a temple massage ;) xx

Minks ;)

I buy mine in the 99p shop its exactly the same as the one I used to pay a small fortune for mine in a health food shop lol But its great for sinuses and headaches etc. :D

MinkyDinky said:
Hey Jo-Jo, thanks for the woo hoo! Sunday was lovely actually, went to the OH's mums for dinner and was great to have a roast without the hassle of actually cooking it or cleaning up! Had a bit of apple pie and custard and damn was it tasty :drool:
Have you started the shred yet sweetie? xxx

Your welcome the woo hoo was more than deserved :) sounds Lovely I hate washing up.

Haven't started shred yet ive been so naughty promising to start it every day for near on a week now and haven't. But I am determined to start it tomorrow i might put it somewhere prominent for me to see when I get in from work and hopefully it will give me a kick up the bum!! :) x

Hiyas MD im in dire need of inspiration lost loads on S/W so know it works just bored with eating same old same old !! and have had a read of your food diary and now this one your meal plans are fab and i can see why your so focused and losing so well such variation and love the food pics but not the blister lol have you tried the double layer socks from any sports shop they stopped my blisters and my sons n he runs regularily inner sox moves with your foot outer sock stays with ya shoes so no friction if im telling a granny how to suck eggs please excuse me lol ive got my tesco order open and your food diary for inspiration and 3 days to pull back a STS in weigh in day wednesday have a fab week xx

*tootles off to check out Minky's meals for some much needed inspiration!* xxx

Back