MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Mumma K said:
I always hate the first time you visit a group
hopefully the consultant will be good and on the ball
with the newbies and you'll settle in really quickly
good luck with it Minky ;)

mmmhhhhh Fish and Chips

Apparently she is great. Been doing it for 10 years plus and wears things like old big t shirts printed with her before picture on to show people how far he has come.

Fingers crossed it goes well! Will post after and let you all know how it goes :) xx

Well done Minky, five stone is a brilliant loss, you must be so chuffed!! I have decided to stay with group this time, everytime I think I can go it alone I just lose my way and put the weight back on!! My old consultant has moved on and my new one is not great (very new, only lost a stone on the plan herself, feel like she's earning money rather than motivating people to lose weight!!) But I will continue to go to keep the focus, no scales in my house either or I'd drive myself mad!!! Good luck with your new group, you sound like a friendly confident girl to me...and they are very lucky to be gaining a group member with such motivation....and some brilliant recipies up her sleeve!! Go girl!! xx

Sounds like a good consultant - the one near here is miserable like an old school teacher - if there was a decent one I would go to group!

My old group was pretty good but I moved from one side of town to the other and as I dont drive it was just a little bit far to walk!
Have you looked at any others in the area or you happy doing it from home? xx

Well done Minky, five stone is a brilliant loss, you must be so chuffed!! I have decided to stay with group this time, everytime I think I can go it alone I just lose my way and put the weight back on!! My old consultant has moved on and my new one is not great (very new, only lost a stone on the plan herself, feel like she's earning money rather than motivating people to lose weight!!) But I will continue to go to keep the focus, no scales in my house either or I'd drive myself mad!!! Good luck with your new group, you sound like a friendly confident girl to me...and they are very lucky to be gaining a group member with such motivation....and some brilliant recipies up her sleeve!! Go girl!! xx

Hey Peacedove, thanks for your kind words :) I have done pretty good to have got to where I am today through mainly doing it at home with no group to attend. But as mentioned previously its the next part thats going to be hard so I want to have all the encouragement and dare I say it the competition of losing the most weight each week to spur me on?! lol :p xx

Rejoined, really like the C and bumped into the area manager who remembered me and said OMG! how much eight have you lost?! Even the C was well impressed so felt that first night has gone well.

Here's to a positive week and a fresh start! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Rejoined, really like the C and bumped into the area manager who remembered me and said OMG! how much eight have you lost?! Even the C was well impressed so felt that first night has gone well.

Surely if the area manager remembers you they should give you the 5 stone sticker? Or are they counting from zero for you ?

Purple*Tortoise said:
Surely if the area manager remembers you they should give you the 5 stone sticker? Or are they counting from zero for you ?

Zero. Damn it!! But I haven't paid for months so why should they?? But I will just plough on - it won't get me down or anything, I know how far o have come and that's all that matters :D xxx

Hi lovely. Great news that you have rejoined although with how amazingly you have done you could have started your own group :) I think you should make your own sticker twice as big and stick it on to your book :) I'm glad that your c is so nice it makes such a difference doesn't it! X

Glad it went well tonight hunnie. You are right - you (and all of us!) know exactly what you've achieved on your own. Ooh recipe for fritters etc...??? :bighug: xxx

MinkyDinky said:

Wow that's really good chick, it's always nice to be remembered :)
Is Carly the area manager?
Glad your first class went well..... Here's to a fab week xx

Cleogin said:
Wow that's really good chick, it's always nice to be remembered :)
Is Carly the area manager?
Glad your first class went well..... Here's to a fab week xx

I think that's her name?! She was like I knew I knew your face :)
Fingers crossed week goes well. I'm was planning on doing red n green this week but have decided to just go with EE and see how it goes. Xxx

jo-85 said:
Hi lovely. Great news that you have rejoined although with how amazingly you have done you could have started your own group :) I think you should make your own sticker twice as big and stick it on to your book :) I'm glad that your c is so nice it makes such a difference doesn't it! X

He he - me with my own class?! That would be so much fun! I have my homemade stickers on my old book so I may just keep them together and then when I hit target can have both books showing 5 stone each and beg her for a ten stone one :D xxx

beckyn22 said:
Glad it went well tonight hunnie. You are right - you (and all of us!) know exactly what you've achieved on your own. Ooh recipe for fritters etc...??? :bighug: xxx

I will post recipe later sweetie, it's out the most recent mag. Was going to last night but was just so busy with group, dinner and trying to sleep ;) the fritters are really nice actually. There is feta in it and totally makes it xxx

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
You can have your stickers on here though. We all know how much you've lost in total.

How do your home scales compare to SW? Any adjustment?

Wouldn't say there was much adjustment. Three factors :
1) I weighed in at home in the nuddie :D at group I wear clothes funnily enough.
2) WI at home was first thing on a Saturday morning - we weigh our lowest then whereas group is on an evening.
3) I'd had a fat fish n chip dinner the night before ;)

Official WI was 15 stone 10.5. Was happy with that due to the above mentioned. Hopefully the adjustment in my weigh in days will level out quickly an I can continue with great losses - fingers crossed! Xx

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Just curious, apart from the similar method in number 1 :eek:, I know that my scales weigh roughly 2 to 2.5 lbs lower than SW.

This is mainly due to the inconveinience of clothing.

Damn the law and making us have to be decent in public!! ;) xx

Back