MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Bizarre yesterday. Although I didn't have a hangover I felt absolutely shattered and totally un motivated to do anything.
Food was fine yesterday - normal kinda meal day and had a couple of yummy simple meals.

Saturday night really was a turning point. It was nice to actually go out and stick within planned syns (which was Saturday and Sunday's syns in total) and not have a fat juicy kebab afterwards. OH was out Saturday night with his mate an they strolled in just after midnight smashed and holding a kebab each. Seems like they had my share of alcohol and food :D but the fact I did stick with my plan and didn't just say oh sod it. Woot!

So new week and new recipes to try. And work will get in the way of it all. Tut tut. Sometimes dieting is a full time job!!

Aaaaaahhhh. Just remembered - tomorrow is a taster night at group and I have never made anything for one of these before (namely because I haven't had one before!!)

I need ideas guys and I need them quick! I can shop on my way home but mind has gone blank! Eeeek!

Hereeeeeelp!!

Well you know what I'd suggest - your famous chilli and cheeseburgers!!! :drool:
I think you did fab on Saturday night hun. I know what you mean about being non-hungover but feeling weird and unmotivated and generally lazy after a few voddies. Hope you're back to full Minky power today!
:bighug: xxx

When I've had a few drinkies the next day I just want to laze about and eat food....I am pleased to say I am sticking to SW friendly comfort food's these day when the alcohol munchies strike!!!:angel:Why don't you do the humous or the frittata you mentioned recently...the humous should be simple though with a few carrot, pepper or cucumber sticks to dip in. I too managed a boozy afternoon, evening, night on Saturday...kept to single G and T's and kept to plan foods wise, lot's of drinkie syns but no naughty drunken munching!! Go us!! xxx

Last edited:
Vege pakoras! :)

Thanks for the suggestions guys! All helps :D

Have decided to go with the easier recipes that require less faff and can be transported easily seeing as I will be walking.

Going to make the curry lentil loaf (thanks artic :)) and a spiced weetabix cake. But I am going to do that like little bitesize brownies rather than a loaf or proper cake. Might even make a lemon quark frosting or something for it. Will grab ingredients on my way home and then kitchen attack part one can start!

Gah. Stupid mother bloody nature. (apologies arctic but this may be TMI)

Why, oh why have I had to come on my period the day of weigh in. Just jumped on my scales fully clothed with what I will wear tonight and there is no loss showing. Now I am usually cool about it cause I never lose on star week but jeez - it's my first weigh in!!

Well screw it, next week I will have to lose like half a stone or something :D god damn it. Mainly I'm pissed off because I'm paying for it now and I've gotta pay for someone to say sorry, no loss or a gain tonight because of something out of your control. Bah. Stupid stupid stupid.

Why, oh why have I had to come on my period the day of weigh in. Just jumped on my scales fully clothed with what I will wear tonight and there is no loss showing. Now I am usually cool about it cause I never lose on star week but jeez - it's my first weigh in!!

Well screw it, next week I will have to lose like half a stone or something :D god damn it. Mainly I'm pissed off because I'm paying for it now and I've gotta pay for someone to say sorry, no loss or a gain tonight because of something out of your control. Bah. Stupid stupid stupid.

Arrgggh ye of little faith
Minky chin up even if it is a sts
at least you know the reason why.... its not all bad
it might even show a loss at club
my fingers and toes are crossed for you

Mumma K said:
Arrgggh ye of little faith
Minky chin up even if it is a sts
at least you know the reason why.... its not all bad
it might even show a loss at club
my fingers and toes are crossed for you

Thanks sweetie. It's just frustrating! My tummy feels all bloated and massive today. Im going to have very water based foods today melon and grapes for breakfast, mixed salad, cucumber and Finn crisps with dairylea for HexA and HexB and then nada till weight in. Maybe a banana at the most. Just sods bloody law (scuse the pun... ;)) xx

That's pants MD.....but you know that you have been good all week, and you know that you can explain any STS so that's what matters. I know that feeling though when you are paying for someone to tell you that (remember my mini tantrum last week :)) You will get a big loss next week i'm sure of it.....lull the other slimmers into a false sense of security and then wow them next week as the new star of the class x :D

Cheers girlies. It is just typical! And especially after my angelic non overload of alcohol syns at the weekend! I sat here and thought pah, I could have drunk more and it wouldn't have made a difference. But of course it bloody would have! Durrrrr!

Next week will be my week! Aiming for 6 pounds!! Ha ha ;) xxx

Nice one! Congrats x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back