MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

peacedove said:
Well done Minky, I unfortunatly did not show such restraint on Saturday which is a shame because I really want to get 2lb off this week for my first stone, 1lb will get me down into the 15's though so lets hope my G and T frenzy didn't do for me!!.....well done lovely xxx

It was hard to not say ah feck it and have untold amount of shots and doubles but was worth it for the pound off!
Good luck for your WI and my fingers are crossed for at least 1lb! Xx

Weird breakfast this morning. One I've not tried but someone recommended on Tuesday at group.

3 scan bran, broken up into pieces, frozen berries and natural ff yogurt poured on top and left over night in the fridge.

Add a dash of milk or water in the morning cause it goes a bit thick. Was a bit like weetabix taste wise, nothing like hard scan bran tiles. Although I must say, I'm still a bit peckish. Still got 2 left for my HexB and unsure what to do with them...

Mumma K said:
Morning Minky x

Afternoon mumma! Hope the weather is as gorgeous where you as it is here! What a lovely day!

Hoping it stays like this on Saturday as I've got my little nephew for the afternoon so hoping to take him to our local park to see the animals. Lots of walking for me as I will walk from mine to my brothers and back and he lives the other side of town! Pray to the sun gods people!! Xxx

Hope you've had a good day Minksy xxx

Hey there Ms Minky Dinky...I'm new to these parts and I'm doing a little bit of roaming for a bit of inspiration on the old Slimming World front as it's been a while since I even looked at a syn values book! I'm so happy to see you doing literally SO well, I really hope you are proud of yourself :).
If I were 2, and not 26, I could say 'I'm going to be just like you' but as it is, I'll just stick to 'thankyou for making me want to be successful' :)
Gem xx

Catinajar said:
Hey there Ms Minky Dinky...I'm new to these parts and I'm doing a little bit of roaming for a bit of inspiration on the old Slimming World front as it's been a while since I even looked at a syn values book! I'm so happy to see you doing literally SO well, I really hope you are proud of yourself :).
If I were 2, and not 26, I could say 'I'm going to be just like you' but as it is, I'll just stick to 'thankyou for making me want to be successful' :)
Gem xx

What a lovely post! Thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and if my little journey has helped you to get on and focus then that's amazing! It's been hard a times - mainly when I want to go out and have a blast with mates and not count syns for alcohol! - but it is a lifestyle change that I see is here for life! So occasionally if I wanna jump off the wagon I just make sure the next day I'm back on.

I hope you continue to be successful and we are all here to help you along should you need us :) we're a friendly bunch and if you need anything just holler! Xxx

Damn you rain!!

I need to go to town to get a new top (out again for another birthday tonight). I literally have one top that fits me perfectly in a smaller size but it's all I have been wearing when I do have a night on the town so can't really wear it again. People will be like 'does she own any other clothes?!'. Erm, yeah but they are all too fricking big!

So come on rain, do one! Just for an hour so I can run into town, purchase something and run back!!

Talking of clothes.... It might just be me, but I really am thinking a hell of a lot about my 'identity'. If that makes sense? I have been wearing clothes that fit my shape/size rather than clothes I WANT to wear. When there is a much smaller option of places to shop I have found that I am in a bit of a style rut and it's a case of 'this fits' rather than this is what I like. It's kinda like I need to find me and what I like to become me again. Having more shops, styles and colours to play with is a scary prospect if I'm completely honest (albeit an exciting one too!)

But I am getting a little ahead of myself as I still have a bit of limitation and this is in the future - not too distant one hopes! - so I have time to get my head around it I guess.

So yeah, rain, pee off! I wanna shop!!

Oops a bit of a dilema there then Minky hope you manage to find something you like when you go shopping..
I loved the Identity bit I know what you mean the shopping for clothes for the 'slimmerself' its a bit of a mine field
Happy weekend Mink x

Mumma K said:
Oops a bit of a dilema there then Minky hope you manage to find something you like when you go shopping..
I loved the Identity bit I know what you mean the shopping for clothes for the 'slimmerself' its a bit of a mine field
Happy weekend Mink x

Rain has stopped! Frog Marching into town and fingers crossed I find summat to wear! Eek!

Have a lovely day too mumma xx

Back