MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Thanks guys!
How's everyone else doing? Been a bit busy to catch up properly and don't want any of you to feel neglected! Am off next week (did I mention that? ;)) so will be able to have a full on nosey and catch up with all you wonderful slimmer people.

hope you are all still fabulous and doing well xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Thanks guys!
How's everyone else doing? Been a bit busy to catch up properly and don't want any of you to feel neglected! Am off next week (did I mention that? ;)) so will be able to have a full on nosey and catch up with all you wonderful slimmer people.

hope you are all still fabulous and doing well xxx

Hey minky im still at work so not doing that well :( bet u r looking forward to ur week on holiday :)

Ha ha how random..... Message on my desk from my manager

image-857312691.jpg

Felt like I was at school for a minute.....

Ha ha how random..... Message on my desk from my manager

View attachment 28542

Felt like I was at school for a minute.....

a desk inspection ? grin... i dread to think what a post it on my old work desk would have said but i think it might have had "see me" in red on the bottom like my maths homework used to do!!

x

Last edited:
So today is my Slimming World birthday... A whole year to the date that I have been on my fruitful (and fruit filled!) journey and to be honest, who'd have thunk it?!

I just want to thank all of you on here that have supported me along the way and however small you may think your contribution may have been, it's played a huge part in my slimming life.

Here is to another successful year of becoming the person I want to be.

Have a fantastic day everyone and I'll be raising a glass to celebrate tonight (and no, I'm not even going to bother counting the syns ;))

Lots of love,
Minky (and for those of you that want to know, Donna :))
Xxxx

MinkyDinky said:
So today is my Slimming World birthday... A whole year to the date that I have been on my fruitful (and fruit filled!) journey and to be honest, who'd have thunk it?!

I just want to thank all of you on here that have supported me along the way and however small you may think your contribution may have been, it's played a huge part in my slimming life.

Here is to another successful year of becoming the person I want to be.

Have a fantastic day everyone and I'll be raising a glass to celebrate tonight (and no, I'm not even going to bother counting the syns ;))

Lots of love,
Minky (and for those of you that want to know, Donna :))
Xxxx

Wow, a whole year and such an achievement in that time.
Keep up the good work hun, you will be at target in no time.
xx

Happy anniversary Minkx. You have done brilliantly and great achievement. I am sure you'll reach your goal very soon.

Have a lovely weekend and enjouy drinking tonight as you deserve a good treat.

Minky

I hope it was a massive celebration! It is a massive achievement after all!

Well done!! :bighug:

Happy belated sw bday minks! Sorry I missed it! Been swamped with uni work/ being Ill/ looking after the boyf who has a broken ankle/work haha hope to catch up with your diary thurs when I'm all up to date with stuff, hope your well chick and CONGRATS!!!!! X x

Back