MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Amazing! U carried those 2 home from work and didn't eat them *applauds* take a bow! Xx

This is why you have lost nearly 5 and a half stones - you have a will of iron :happy096:. Well done hon! Hope you have a nice evening :bighug: xxxxxx

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to read :) how are things on your journey? Hope all is well! Xx

Well, my journey has been slow, but I am seeing improvements slowly but surely. I'm hanging in there, was 100% yesterday and so far today. Have a great weekend xxx

Whoop go u resisting the cakes :) excellent hun xxx

Amazing! U carried those 2 home from work and didn't eat them *applauds* take a bow! Xx

Wtg minks that's some willpower on show right there :) x

Thanks girlies - there is still one of the cupcakes in the fridge staring at me everytime I open the fridge door so I am hoping to ram it down the OH's throat very shortly :D xx

This is why you have lost nearly 5 and a half stones - you have a will of iron :happy096:. Well done hon! Hope you have a nice evening :bighug: xxxxxx

Talking of will of Iron - OH had pizza last night and offered me some. I said no. He has now just sat and finished the other half of it and it smells so good that I had to go and cook myself some lunch just so I didnt have a bite! Damn you delicious cheesy, doughy, stodginess!! xxxx

Well, my journey has been slow, but I am seeing improvements slowly but surely. I'm hanging in there, was 100% yesterday and so far today. Have a great weekend xxx

I'll come and take a look at your diary sweetie and if I can help in any way just shout! Or the other girlies here are also fab and am sure will be more than happy to give some words of wisdom :D Have a great weekend too xxx

Confession.....

I have a slight problem.

I don't know where it has come from and I don't know how to combat it.

You see, I never expected to have this type of affair and I don't know if I should end it before it gets too much and everyone turns away from me because of it.

Although it hasn't been going on for very long I can feel the intensity growing.... I have to have it every day now.....

God damn you roasted Garlic and your sweet smokey smooth creamy deliciousness.

You taste so good when I squeeze you clove by clove in to my salivating and openly wanting mouth. But why do you have to make me wreak for so long after, making it hard to perform in the art of seduction with the OH?

I suppose I could say that I feel better about getting it out in the open but really, I don't. No one can help me. I am unsaveable.

I am now going to drown my sorrows in 4 huge cloves fresh from the oven :sigh2:

MinkyDinky said:
I have a slight problem.

I don't know where it has come from and I don't know how to combat it.

You see, I never expected to have this type of affair and I don't know if I should end it before it gets too much and everyone turns away from me because of it.

Although it hasn't been going on for very long I can feel the intensity growing.... I have to have it every day now.....

God damn you roasted Garlic and your sweet smokey smooth creamy deliciousness.

You taste so good when I squeeze you clove by clove in to my salivating and openly wanting mouth. But why do you have to make me wreak for so long after, making it hard to perform in the art of seduction with the OH?

I suppose I could say that I feel better about getting it out in the open but really, I don't. No one can help me. I am unsaveable.

I am now going to drown my sorrows in 4 huge cloves fresh from the oven :sigh2:

Lmao!!!!! :D

I'll come and take a look at your diary sweetie and if I can help in any way just shout! Or the other girlies here are also fab and am sure will be more than happy to give some words of wisdom :D Have a great weekend too xxx

Thanks Minky :) I have added a link into my signature now in case anyone can give me pointers or a kick up the bum :)

emma_partington27 said:
Hey minks hows it goin?

All good here thanks - nice chilled day with my OH and sitting here stinking of garlic so can't complain :D

Just trying to think of what to have for dinner.... May have a curry tonight. Most Saturdays I do actually. Think today will be EE - had a nana n alpen light for b/fast, chicken and veg for lunch so defo had enough superfree for it to 'qualify' iykwim. And my curry's are all veg apart from the chicken I put in it so..... Yeah, think I'm gonna go with that.

Seriously grim outside so think we are going to run to the shop in a minute and get it Orr and done with. Then back for a snuggly warm afternoon woo! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
All good here thanks - nice chilled day with my OH and sitting here stinking of garlic so can't complain :D

Just trying to think of what to have for dinner.... May have a curry tonight. Most Saturdays I do actually. Think today will be EE - had a nana n alpen light for b/fast, chicken and veg for lunch so defo had enough superfree for it to 'qualify' iykwim. And my curry's are all veg apart from the chicken I put in it so..... Yeah, think I'm gonna go with that.

Seriously grim outside so think we are going to run to the shop in a minute and get it Orr and done with. Then back for a snuggly warm afternoon woo! Xx

Ive not made a sw curry yet hehe we r mard n dont like anythin too hot n my mate sed the tikka massala was too much hassle n not nice enuff for her likes hehe :)
Yeah the weathers totally grim im sure the sun was blazing throu my curtains this mornin! Were has it gone :(
Snuggly warm afternoon :bliss: im sat on my own my daughters abandoned me to watch cartoons upstairs n the oh is at the gym

Curries are the easiest to cook! You don't really have to follow a recipe as such either. If you prefer mild curries have you tried the cauliflower one? Just boil a whole cauli cut up into florets in stock, add curry oxo cubes and blitz when it's soft into a sauce. Add that to fried onions and peppers with chicken and voila! Mild yummy curry with superfree sauce!

I just fry off garlic, onion and peppers, add different spices that I have in the cupboard. When all soft add chicken, seal it, add chopped tomatoes and sometimes some extra passata, simmer till chickens cooked and serve! Chucking in spinach at the end so it has just wilted is also nice. But you could put any veg in it - cubes BNS, chunks of courgettes, mini broccoli or cauli florets, lentils, the list goes on! Just experiment! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Curries are the easiest to cook! You don't really have to follow a recipe as such either. If you prefer mild curries have you tried the cauliflower one? Just boil a whole cauli cut up into florets in stock, add curry oxo cubes and blitz when it's soft into a sauce. Add that to fried onions and peppers with chicken and voila! Mild yummy curry with superfree sauce!

I just fry off garlic, onion and peppers, add different spices that I have in the cupboard. When all soft add chicken, seal it, add chopped tomatoes and sometimes some extra passata, simmer till chickens cooked and serve! Chucking in spinach at the end so it has just wilted is also nice. But you could put any veg in it - cubes BNS, chunks of courgettes, mini broccoli or cauli florets, lentils, the list goes on! Just experiment! Xxx

Haha u sound like a chef :) the oh is dead fussy he only likes tikka massala

emma_partington27 said:
Haha u sound like a chef :) the oh is dead fussy he only likes tikka massala

Ha ha! I just love to cook - family thing. Dad was always in the kitchen, sister is a qualified chef and I used to be engaged to one!

I'll have a look and see if there is an easy tikka massala recipe - there must be a cheats version! I simple love curry and I love them hot but occasionally you just can't beat a tikka massala! Xx

A very late one for me today Minks!:rotflmao: - Confession!! Seeing as you gave me fave sw meal of ALL TIME, I would like to share this with you - it's a Jackie special and very simple...

Do your sw chips with a stock cube crumbled over them before you spray with fry light and pop in oven. I use a vege one but Jackie uses chicken Knorr one. Do a sweet 'n' sour mugshot and pour over the chips. Absolutely gorge, totally free and feels like 'naughty' food from down t' chippy. I am LIVING on this at the moment :drool: :drool:. So how do you do your roasted garlic 'cos sounds gorgeous even if a little 'lurrve' killer :8855: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxx

A very late one for me today Minks!:rotflmao: - Confession!! Seeing as you gave me fave sw meal of ALL TIME, I would like to share this with you - it's a Jackie special and very simple...

Do your sw chips with a stock cube crumbled over them before you spray with fry light and pop in oven. I use a vege one but Jackie uses chicken Knorr one. Do a sweet 'n' sour mugshot and pour over the chips. Absolutely gorge, totally free and feels like 'naughty' food from down t' chippy. I am LIVING on this at the moment :drool: :drool:. So how do you do your roasted garlic 'cos sounds gorgeous even if a little 'lurrve' killer :8855: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxx

Ooooh Becky that sounds delish! I might even do the chips with the stock cube on anyway, give the chips a little summin' different. Thanks for the advise chick, I am out next Friday night for a couple of drinks and this sounds like a good alternative to come home to rather than a big fat juicy kebab and chips with sauce....although :rolleyes: lol

As for the roasted garlic, you can do it one of 2 ways, just all depends on how much you want! Simple way, pull as many cloves as you want off the bulb (I tend to do about 4? depends on size really), keep the skin ON. Chop the pointy end off and then just spray with your frylight and oven till soft and squidgy.

Other way, keep bulb whole, chop the top off to expose ALL of the cloves - again leaving skin on. Spray with frylight (or use a HexB of Olive oil), wrap in a loose foil "boat" and chuck in the oven for about 20mins. Tada! done.

Gorgeous! I am going to use some of this divine stuff to spread on WM toast and top with mature cheddar and grill, for like a healthy garlic bread/cheese toastie deliciousness!
Have a fab day sweetness xxxxx

Ooh sounds absolutely heavenly. It's tips like this that will keep me on the straight and narrow Minks, thank you :thankyou:. Quick if rather silly question - do you eat the skin as well when they're done, or peel off? Hope you have a super Sunday :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxx

Ooh no don't eat the skin! The cloves will literally plop out any way so it's not like it's hard to peel.

Honestly I think it's love. I have found a bean soup with roasted garlic that I'm so going to be trying and will report back. Let me know what you think once you have tried it xxx

Back