MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

:d'oh: :rotflmao: !! Good job you told me!! Soup sounds yummy too. Defo going to try this and see if I fall too :8855: xxxxxx

Lazy weekend - check.
100% on plan - check.
Garlic affair continuing - check.
Comforting non diet looking food munched - check.
Still loving green days - check - a - dy check check.

image-1099838670.jpg

Who says dieting has to be just salad and air??

You can put anything on the pizza - and that's the great thing about them. So simple to make.

Fry off whatever veg or toppings you want. I used onion, mushroom, pepper, bacon (HexB as it's green day) and chillies. Use tomato puree or passata for the base, spread veg over and top with HexA cheese. In the oven for 10-15 mins and voila. Not a pizza box in sight but total lushness.

I did use the warburtons square wraps before for 8 syns and I still have some in the freezer but I like the WW ones for only 5 syns.

Now to snuggle in and watch 24. Lovely. Xxx

Whitey27 said:
Just popping in to say hi as haven't dropped by in a while.

I absolutely love the pizzas made out of wraps but can never find the ww ones xx

Ive just looked up the syns on wraps n it says morrisions 10 pack r 5 syns each aswell xx
They are smaller thou :(

Attachments

• image-2089274261.jpg
    image-2089274261.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 62
emma_partington27 said:
Ive just looked up the syns on wraps n it says morrisions 10 pack r 5 syns each aswell xx
They are smaller thou :(

I use the sainsbury be good to yourself ones and they are 6 so at least they're better than that

Thanks v much for the tip xx

Whitey27 said:
I use the sainsbury be good to yourself ones and they are 6 so at least they're better than that

Thanks v much for the tip xx

Hey whitey, nice to see you again! How you been? As for the WW wraps I always get them in Tesco if that's any help? Xx

Evening lovely. Tried the garlic - it was yummy but feel I need to put it on something to get the full effect lol! :bighug: xxx

beckyn22 said:
Evening lovely. Tried the garlic - it was yummy but feel I need to put it on something to get the full effect lol! :bighug: xxx

On your Tongue?! :D I fricking love it by itself. But maybe try it on toast like I said. Or WW petit pain are a HexB so you could slice it and toast and have it like garlic bread with a pasta dish? Or mash up and top a flat mushroom with it and cheddar then grill? Om nom nom!

Glad you liked what you tried though :) xxxx

:drool: going to have to try these ideas. You are an encyclopedia of yummy tips and tricks!! Sadly, much as I liked it it didn't quite give me the 'party in my mouth' that it gives you - but then, if garlic and I started a passionate affair too you would be wel jel :8855: xxx

I've yet to try the garlic bread idea but think it would be fab!

So - WI tonight. Dun dun duuuuuun!

I'm hoping for 2lbs. That will put me at over 5.5 stone and into the 14's. And silly as it sounds, I will really feel like progress is being made when I hit the 14's. Mental ay? Our brains are odd in that they can't just say well done, they wait until they're ready and then decide some form of congrats is ok. And for me that's a big 1 and 4 sat side by side.

But with going out drinking on Friday I could screw it up for next week :D

Think skinny thoughts for tonight everyone!! Xxx

Gooood luck! Hope uve done it! Xxx

Back