MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

MinkyDinky said:
I'm dead chuffed! Thanks for support girlies, your amazing support helps me week on week, day by day so thank you.

I'm hoping to be bang on it now. I have 6 lbs left to get into the next stone bracket, and the get my BMI Into the overweight category out of the obese. So, 2 weeks of 3lbs or 3 weeks of 2lbs and I'll be there. Fingers crossed!! Eeeeek!

Going to make my milkshake and chill watching 24 for the rest of the evening. Lovely! Xxx

U will do it hun xx 4lbs is just amazing :) and we support u like u support all ov us! I just love this site if it wasnt for my minimins friends i think i wud ov giv up a while ago xx

Wow what an amazing loss huge well done to you! X

Well done Minky, soooo inspiring! I had a few bad weeks due to moving house and finding it difficult to stick to plan and I had a pretty bad gain at weigh in yesterday when I finally went back to class, but after looking at your updates and food diary, I am happy to announce that I am now 100% back on track! You have inspired me and so many others with your positivity and wonderful meals, so just wanted to say thank you and you're doing amazing! xxx

*Molly* said:
Well done Minky, soooo inspiring! I had a few bad weeks due to moving house and finding it difficult to stick to plan and I had a pretty bad gain at weigh in yesterday when I finally went back to class, but after looking at your updates and food diary, I am happy to announce that I am now 100% back on track! You have inspired me and so many others with your positivity and wonderful meals, so just wanted to say thank you and you're doing amazing! xxx

Thanks Molly! I feel for you with the move, when I did in august I took a month off SW and just concentrated on the things that took preference.
Well done for jumping back on track, sometimes that's the hardest thing to do, so pat yourself on the back! Good luck sweetie xxx

emma_partington27 said:
Morning minks :) hav a great day xx bet ur still floating from last night how was ur curry?

Morning Em, still floating away over here :D curry was lovely, used button mushrooms in it and it gave it a sweet taste. Just making my pizzas for work :) how you doing this morning? Xxx

emma_partington27 said:
Doing gud hun just dreaming away about tryin my first eva stir fry lol

Stir fries are dead easy and tasty. You having it with noodles or anything? I'm going to be making a stir fry tomorrow :)

Forgot to say, the SOTW left after weighing so they raffles the basket and I won it so got my stir fry medley back :) I think it was kind of deserved anyway seeing as I was next in line with the highest loss this week! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Stir fries are dead easy and tasty. You having it with noodles or anything? I'm going to be making a stir fry tomorrow :)

Forgot to say, the SOTW left after weighing so they raffles the basket and I won it so got my stir fry medley back :) I think it was kind of deserved anyway seeing as I was next in line with the highest loss this week! Xx

Yeah :) i neva win raffles ive got no luck watso eva! Yeah im buyin a stir fry pack with beansprouts n carrots, water chesnuts, cabbage n stuff they im gunna hav chicken n noodles with a sweet n sour sauce n throw sum soya sauce in yum :) cant wait

Arctic-BNG said:
I thought you had to stay to group to be able to get SOTW? So you should have had it anyway!

Well my C is new to this and she sticks with the person who is top on her handheld where as every other consultant I know just goes to the next in line if they have gone. So I guess I kinda got it but no shiny or cert. Bummer :D c'est la vie! Xx

Pizza hut lunch survived! No chicken, no wedges, no cheesy mozzarella sticks, defo no deep pan meat feast scrumminess! Just had my little pizzas and hm wedges and a glass of diet pepsi.

I am amazed at my restraint!! My lunch was bloody good though, finishing off with a hifi deluxe bar - ha to them all! They didn't have pudding, I win!! :D

*claps manically* well done on surviving pizza hut! I can skip the pizza but the chicken strips call to me! Xx

Oh and my C raffles the basket too! Xx

*claps manically* well done on surviving pizza hut! I can skip the pizza but the chicken strips call to me! Xx

Its kinda killing me at the moment - there is a whole pizza's worth of different slices in the kitchen behind me and I have just had a good 10 minute battle in my head that went a little something like this -

Nose 'oooh whats that delicious smell in here??'
Brain *Er, No. Don't even bother*
Tongue 'Go on..... you know how good its going to taste when you bite in to that cheesy, meaty dougheyness'
Brain *Tongue, do one will yer mate, it isn't going to be 'all that' when you bite into it. Remember your IBS and you don't want to upset your tummy*
Tummy 'GET. THAT. PIZZA. IN. YOU. NOW'
Brain *You, dear old tummy hush up, you don't want the cramps, constipation and cr@ps that will follow*
Unlogical side of Brain 'Go on, just one slice! No one will know, you don't have to put the syns on here, you don't have to eat it in front of any one! Look at that nice quiet corner where we can sit and eat in perfect harmony'
Me *OH FFS!!!! Just don't Frigging do it! MAN! How freaking hard can it be to not want to eat something?!*

Yeah, so its been playing around in my head for a little while and if I didn't come and distract myself by writing it down (bizarre I know....) then I would have given in I think.

Instead, going to have a cup of tea, 3 Rich tea fingers and a salt and vinegar rice cake (possibly another banana or finish off my grapes) which should distract me until I finish and then I am going to race home, make a huge yummy dinner to satisfy and then do an air fist poundy thing that they do in the movies to celebrate my not eating the pizza.

I CANNOT GIVE IN!!!!

Back