MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hope you're feeling better petal - you have been in the wars what with wisdom tooth and nasty migraine, bless you :bighug: xxxxxx

MinkyDinky said:
Morning all - just to let you all know I am still around but had an awful migraine all weekend and could barely stand my eyes to be open met alone look at a screen.

Hope you are all ok and had a good weekend. Will catch up with all you lovely people later xxx

:-( :-( poor u, hope it's eased a bit soon huni x

(to the tune of Jackson 5 - want you back)
Oooooh Minky we hope your better now,
Please. Say. Your. Head. Ache. Hasaaasss. Gone!
Oh minky the site is not the same without yoooou,
Please. Won't. You. Come. Back. In. Our. Lives.
Xx

Hi minks. Sorry I've been AWOL life's been crazy busy for the last couple of weeks and when I've stopped all ive done is slept! Your still doing so well, I hope that your migrane is gone I suffer from them too they're the worst! :(

I'm not weighing for the next two weeks and go away end of the week, I shall be back after bank hol and look forward to seeing how well your still doing if you will still have me around. Much love x

Hope ur better minky. Get in the sun and soak up the goodness! Xx

Hope you're o.k. lovely. Just got my mojo back and popped in to see my Mrs Motivator!! :bighug: xxxxxx

Morning guys!!

Sorry I've been absent for a few days - migraine subsided but work has been MENTAL! Supervisor left (and no Rosie the migraine wasn't because of that, although the party Friday night was and that was very good!), I spent 2 days training a temp that was a waste of time and I've been playing catch up all week working from 8 till 6:30/7 everyday this week.
Thanks for coming over guys and singing random songs Zoe - did make me chuckle :D needed it to be honest, felt like I was pulling my hair out.

I will pop on after work to catch up with you all later. Good luck for WI Zoe, Emma, Rosie and arctic! Oh and of course Becky (so glad mojo has been found.... Do not lose it!)

Lots of love to you all xxxx

Kia-Ora said:
Helllooooo, was in WI last night/tonight? How did u do x

No WI was Tuesday and I didn't make it. Tbh it would have been a gain and I'm not holding out hope for next week either. I've not felt hungry? but totally picked food as convenience while at work and only really had one proper meal a day. Hopefully when I have a new temp in next week to assist me I can get back to concentrating on me. I'm not too bothered, I know it's my fault and I can change it all in a week :)

Hows everyone doing? I've missed you all terribly and missed eating proper food and talking to you guys :( who knew SW would change my life in more ways than one ay? Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
No WI was Tuesday and I didn't make it. Tbh it would have been a gain and I'm not holding out hope for next week either. I've not felt hungry? but totally picked food as convenience while at work and only really had one proper meal a day. Hopefully when I have a new temp in next week to assist me I can get back to concentrating on me. I'm not too bothered, I know it's my fault and I can change it all in a week :)

Hows everyone doing? I've missed you all terribly and missed eating proper food and talking to you guys :( who knew SW would change my life in more ways than one ay? Xxx

It's funny how easily tho changes in routine knock us off track. Happened to me a number of weld ago & I'm really really struggling to get back. Small gains are now becoming a big issue :-( :-(

But glad to see u back, was quiet without u x

Back