MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Mmmmm that sounds amazing! I'm doing that too! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Bad joke - apologies ;)
It's basically crab blitzed into a paste form with a little oil and herbs. John west is the only one I ever see and is so lovely on white bread. Delish and recommend xx

Ive neva had crab! Bit worried it will taste dodgy hehe might hav to hav a nosy wen i go shopping

Alllriiiiiight Minky sminks? How are you hun?

Freakin' well done on the non smoking *clap, clap, clap* hun. Blimin' brilliant. Just remember there's no such thing as 1 fag no matter how many people you know who just smoke 'socially' and in about 6 months you won't even think of it. Or dream of it! It's the BEST thing you've ever done and never never turn back. But if you do, just stop again. You will succeed :)

Love your hair, love your losses. Just catching up on everyone, spk soon xxxx

Nearly 7 stones???!!! You. Are. AMAZING!!! Love the weekend purchases :bighug: xxxxxx

Kia-Ora said:
Brilliant well done minks x
Thanks honey xx

GinMummy said:
Alllriiiiiight Minky sminks? How are you hun?

Freakin' well done on the non smoking *clap, clap, clap* hun. Blimin' brilliant. Just remember there's no such thing as 1 fag no matter how many people you know who just smoke 'socially' and in about 6 months you won't even think of it. Or dream of it! It's the BEST thing you've ever done and never never turn back. But if you do, just stop again. You will succeed :)

Love your hair, love your losses. Just catching up on everyone, spk soon xxxx
Welcome back from hols lovey, will pop on over to your diary to catch up. Thanks for the words of encouragement - it means a lot to have so much support. Xx

beckyn22 said:
Nearly 7 stones???!!! You. Are. AMAZING!!! Love the weekend purchases :bighug: xxxxxx
And here we have my little bundle of positiveness :) thank you my dear, I've got 4.5 lbs to hit 7 stone so couple of weeks but nearly there :) xxx

Good evening girls (and any guys still around :))

Today is a very sad day for me. I'm pretty much on the brink of tears as I write this.
A very dear and close friend of mine (bless her soul) has been diagnosed with cancer. Bam. There's that C word. Biggest b!tch about it? She is 30. Double mastectomy and both ovaries to be removed. I guess the silver lining is that she has 2 kids already?

So I'm a bit messed up and absolutely distraught if I'm honest. Sorry if I'm a little absent minded and quiet but hope you all understand ?

Lots of love to you all xxx

I'm do sorry about your friend minks I think the other silver lining is that she has you, an amazing supportive friend who will b there with her.
Sending you lots of hugs. Will send up my prayers for her xxx

Kia-Ora said:
Oh minks, that's so sad. I hope she comes thru it ok & the silver lining is she has a friend like u xx

Didn't even read this and I said the same thing! It's so true! Xxx

Back