MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

mrstore said:
Yay!!! You're back! :) good to see you!
Thanks honey! And I see you've had a little hair chop too - very nice m'lady! Xx

Rosielea said:
Minks lovely to see you back. It is good that your friend has a date for her operation and hopefully they will not find "C" in her body. They often freighten people and when they operate they do not find any C-cells. Then they just give her a hystorectomy and that is the end of it - luckily she has children.

Can't believe that your Marathon time is here. Have a lovely day.
Thanks Rosie, unfortunately it has been confirmed and she is having to have a double mastectomy and ovary removal but we are already making some positive and fabulous recovery plans to get through the other side :) but thank you for the kind thoughts, it's always great to have support and positive thinking xx

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah!!!! Shes back!!! Whoop whoop :)
Well dun on the loss hun xx
I am back Em and I'm here to kick some a$$! well, slimming ass anyway! Gotta stop hopping off the wagon when I have a major shock to the system like last week because it does me no good! Xx

See how good I'm being today? ;)

image-2474417960.jpg

Welcome back Minky
nice to see you back
I wish your friend all the best for her upcoming surgery
usually the outcome of the surgery will determine the
course of treatment in aftercare

So good to see you back. I really hope everything goes well for your friend and the great positive plans you have for her recovery sound fab :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: - and after everything you've had to deal with in the last few weeks you have still had a loss! You're amazing our Minks :hug99: xxxxxx

Just read your first few posts and a couple made me giggle slightly. Love your positive attitude. Well done :) x

I'm so happy ur back minks it was really quite without u! And I started going over my syns most likely cos u weren't here as a shining example! I'm very glad ur back but understand y u needed a break. I really hope ur friend is doing well and coping with everything going on. Xxx

Hi Minks. I'm a new subscriber of yours (pretty new to the site tbh), your writing is very entertaining and inspiring too.
Sorry to hear about your friend, fingers crossed it will end happily after the op. Sending you both a cyber huggle ♥

Hey there Pinkled Tink! Nice of you to stop by :) thanks for the words of support, again, lovely to have people thinking positive!
How are you finding SW and Minimins for that matter? Hope all is going well and if you need any help then feel free to shout! xx

Welcome back Minky
nice to see you back
I wish your friend all the best for her upcoming surgery
usually the outcome of the surgery will determine the
course of treatment in aftercare
Thanks Kals, good to be back with focus and determination. My friend will be fine (said with more determination!) and we are all there to help her get through it :) xx
So good to see you back. I really hope everything goes well for your friend and the great positive plans you have for her recovery sound fab :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: - and after everything you've had to deal with in the last few weeks you have still had a loss! You're amazing our Minks :hug99: xxxxxx
I am indeed back Missy, can't get rid of me that easily :D Just needed to sort my head out and I've given myself a stern talking to! Will catch up properly with your diary in a min, had a glance over and saw the word JUDDD and got mightily confussled so will see what that is all about :) Good luck with trying something new though my lovely xxxx

Good to see you and your friend are doing okay - I had a little time off here also, back with renewed focus ;)
Good to see you back too PT - and I see you are doing really well too - congratz on the smaller size woo! xx

Ur just right to have taken a bit of time off, I really hope u and ur friend are ok, big challenges ahead . Lots of love xx
Hey K, hope all is ok with you. Read over your diary and saw about your loss, hope you are ok sweetness and if you need anything then shout. Lots of love to you too xxx

Just read your first few posts and a couple made me giggle slightly. Love your positive attitude. Well done :) x
Hey Vickij! Thanks for stopping by :) hows it going your end? Hope all is well xx

I'm so happy ur back minks it was really quite without u! And I started going over my syns most likely cos u weren't here as a shining example! I'm very glad ur back but understand y u needed a break. I really hope ur friend is doing well and coping with everything going on. Xxx
Alright Zoe! I am back to kick some a$$ if needed :D I see that even going over syns slightly you pulled it back and lost a pund so well done you honey, ever closer to target which is AMAZING! keep at it sweetie xxx

D-Day is upon us.....

Good morning to all you wonderful people out there today!

I hope you are all in a feel good and positive mood and ready to kick some slimming butt - as you should be EVERY day :asskick:

As you are probably aware from my previous ramblings/moanings/general blah blah blah's, I am doing the half marathon and that day is FINALLY upon us :party0049: Had a bit of a lie in this morning (I say lie in.... I got up at 8 instead of 7 - FAIL!) and have a bit of a lazy day ahead. Plans are:

Until 12 - chill the F out, catch up on Mini's, play a bit of Skyrim (a computer game for all those non gamers out there) and have a munch on a fruit pot
12-12:30 - Shower and do my hair (super interesting so far I know)
12:30 Nip to Tesco for last minute snacks to take for tonight for energy. So banana's, Alpen light bars and lucozade sport lite - 2.5syns for the bottle and full of electrolytes etc
1:30 Seeing my best buddy who has just got back from her 2 week Spain hols (sooooo excited to see her beautiful face and have a hug!)
4pm ish.... Home, pack bag for tonight. Must remember blister plasters, waterproof jacket, torch, snacks and bags of enthusiasm.
4:30 - Chill again. Maybe give myself a manicure or pedicure... Oh! must check toenails are perfectly trimmed - don't want black nail syndrome :(
7:15 - catch a train to Horsham, getting collected by my partner in crime Jo that is also taking part. Back to hers for a nice pasta dinner and finishing off pinning race numbers to tops and some stretching/maybe yoga?
10:30 leave Jo's to go to the start and register
11:45 Warm up begins
11:59 Prepare for death.......
Midnight - And we're off!

I have raised a little bit of sponsorship for this and I am still trying to rob people of any spare pennies they have tucked away in the back of the sofa or bottoms of their bags so please please please - if you can spare a pound or 2 (or ten :p) then do not hesitate to click on the link and send some cashola to a hugely well worth cause. :sign0009: (and if you can't see the link 'cause you're on a phone then its this - http://www.justgiving.com/Donna-Crossan)

There will be pictures for you guys to laugh at when I am done and probably throughout the evening I will post just to prove I AM DOING IT!!!
Not my usually activity for a Saturday night but I am pretty sure that a half marathon is good body magic, right?? :D

Good luck Minks. Stay positive and you finish in no time. We are all here to support you and cheer you on. Have a fab day chilling and seeing your friend. Lots of hugs

Ahhhhh today's the day!!!! Omg minks could u ever have imagined ur self running a half marathon?! Ur bloody totes amaze!!!! I have donated (sorry its not more u deserve loads and loads!) Go run it and do fab missy show them all what ur made of! Xxx

Ps yep lots of pics please! Xxx

Rosielea said:
Good luck Minks. Stay positive and you finish in no time. We are all here to support you and cheer you on. Have a fab day chilling and seeing your friend. Lots of hugs
Thanks Rosie! Super chilled day today so hopefully I've saved up as much energy as possible :) xx

emma_partington27 said:
Gud luck minks enjoy the body magic :) sounds like uve got it all planned xx
I'm not too sure I can say I'll enjoy it whilst doing it (when I could be tucked up in bed!) but once I've crossed the finishing line and can have my breakfast I'm sure I'll be over the moon!! Xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Ahhhhh today's the day!!!! Omg minks could u ever have imagined ur self running a half marathon?! Ur bloody totes amaze!!!! I have donated (sorry its not more u deserve loads and loads!) Go run it and do fab missy show them all what ur made of! Xxx
thank you soooooo much for the donation sweetie - means the world to me :) AND to the hospice that it is going to.
First picture to come will be coming shortly - promises!!! Xxx

Back