MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Minks, thinking about you Hun x

*slopes back in the room quietly*
hello everyone.
Shhhh! Please don't shout at me :( it's been a very busy, crazy few weeks and I've not known my arse from my elbow (except one has a bit more fat on than the other....)
I don't want to do just a generic 'well done in losses to those that have had them and everyone that's gained chin up' message because that's Bulls**t ;) I will get round you all today at some point and see how you have all got on and I hope you are all ok?

Little update for me - WOTY didn't happen because I was 7lbs too heavy for my height (my C cocked up with her info). But they want my story for the magazine... I declined until I'm at target. Which is a long way away still. Like I said, mental 3 weeks (work, surgery, teeth...you know the score) and I've not really paid attention too much to what I've been eating. I have eaten some fruit and veg n stuff but then again I have eaten some burgers, chips and curry... Not so good. 3lbs up but still over the 7 stone Mark so not all bad?

Heads back to SW now, I want 2 stone at least by Xmas. She says..... Xxxxx

Minkx welcome back. we all missed you and poped in on a regular basis to see where you are. Never mind what happend in the last few weeks. The important thing is that you are back on plan and determined to carry on. Lots of love.

Thanks guys :) been well on track today even when I've wanted to eat 'for the sake of eating' I haven't given in.

Food was :
Breakfast - nectarine, cup of tea and 2 rich tea fingers 2.5 syns
Lunch - nectarine, plum, banana, total Greek yogurt 0% blueberry split pot 2 syns, cup of tea 1/2 syn, slither of some gorgeous cheddar 3 syns
Dinner - vegetable pasta bake - red and White onion, courgette, mushroom, red and orange peppers, cauliflower florets, kale, chopped tomatoes, pasatta, chilli powder, paprika. 2 x sausages chopped up 2 syns, HexA cheese.

image-1630245274.jpg

HexB is 2 x hifi light rocky roads. Few pints of water and a 5 mile walk.

So not bad all in all!! Pasta leftovers for tomorrow too so minimal planning required woo! Xxx

Day 2 of 100% is well under way. Feeling very positive about food today and in turn I actually feel happier. Bizarrio. Work colleague even said I seemed happier today. So win for the PMA.

It's grey and miserable outside so had nice comforting food so far.
Breakfast - had to be quick as I was conducting interviews this morning so a bunch of grapes and hifi light bar.
Lunch was an epic plate of leftover pasta from last night. Added a handful of spinach to it too. 2 sausages - 2 syns.
Dinner is going to be chicken and BNS curry. Debating whether to have rice or just up the superfree and have spiced oven roasted cauliflower.... Decisions decisions.

Mid afternoon snack (because I'm hungry and greedy!) was a nectarine, plum and banana. That'll hold me off till dinner I hope!

Meals all planned for next week, batch cooking extravaganza is booked in for Friday evening (how rock n roll!) and that will stop me going out on the town for an alcohol fuelled sesh followed by chips and burger sauce.... Drool!

I guess you could say Minks is back and fighting for target!! Xxxx

emma_partington27 said:
Well dun minks xx ur doing betta than me hun ive not been having enuff superfree boo

Having more superfree is my main focus. Not just having an additional portion but to try and actually have superfree as the main part of my meals - if that makes sense??

Didn't have BNS or spinach in the curry. OH cooked while I sorted out meals and done the shopping online. It was however packed with peppers, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. Oh and chilli! Was gorgeous. Had it with a mini naan 9 syns. Total for today is 13 (thanks to milk dashes in my tea 2syns) and need to have half my HexB and my HexA. Think I'll have a glass of milk with my other hifi light.

Dins
image-1116988278.jpg

Was gorge!

Rosielea said:
Dinner looks fab.

It was pretty amazing! Couldn't eat it all mind.

So it's finally Friday - yay!!!!

Done a MASSIVE food shop last night (£113!!!!) being delivered tonight so I can crack on with the batch cooking. Meal plans are as follows:

Beef and BNS lasagne
Chicken provencal with roasties
Chicken and spinach curry with spiced cauliflower
Camp fire stew and mash
Sweet potato, pepper and red onion frittata
Roast chicken with all the trimmings
Chicken and vegetable noodle soup
Roast BNS and sweet potato soup
BNS and chilli risotto

Lunches will either be some form of bulgur wheat / couscous with roasted veggies, or tuna pasta salad or soup. Fruit, eggs, toast, mushrooms and beans are favourites for breakfasts.

Am I planned or what?! I love feeling back in control and that I will have one jam packed fridge and freezer with healthy ready meals by the end of the weekend, yippee!!

jo-85 said:
Yay minks is back and she's back on track :) have missed you Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am back indeed missy, and proper raring to go!! Missed you too sweetie, missed everyone! Been so busy haven't had time to catch up properly but I've got a couple of hours tomorrow to proper trawl through everything!

Tonight I've been chef in the flat :) just sat down in fact....

Cooked up 'camp fire stew', beef and BNS lasagne and a frittata with sweet potato, red onion and spinach. More meals to cook and batch up tomorrow. When I'm not so shattered!
And here they are for you all to drool at!!

image-1968405631.jpg

And the not so adventurous dinner consisted of mushy peas on toast with 2 syns of brown sauce!

image-1902276900.jpg

Random but it's a green day today and I freaking love that as a dinner. Simple yet mmm nom nom nom!

Back