MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Come out come out wherever you are! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry gang!! I am about I promise! Been super busy an stressed the last week what with everyone being let go, my workload has like tripled and I don't know if I'm coming or going.

2 lbs up this week, expected and tbh, I'll be lucky to sts again next Tuesday.

Hope everyone is good and I'll catch up proper with you all soon :)

Lots of love xxx

Sounds lovely! Have a good one xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!! Still about I promise! Good weekend - only one drunken night out on the Saturday and a cheeky curry take away on Sunday (within syns...ish) and been an angel the rest of the time.

Last week was a 2 lb gain so hoping to have that gone at least.

Mega hungry and cannot wait for dinner.
Chicken breast roasted, vegetable and chilli bulgar wheat, lots o' gherks and boiled eggs. Yummo.

How's everyone doing? Hope you're all ok and the cold wet weather isn't too depressing where you are. Just think.... 4 weeks till Xmas aaaaahhhhhhhh! Can't wait! Just under 3 weeks till my bday! Woo! Xxx

Rosielea said:
Good luck WI tonight.

Thanks Rosie. I'll be happy with the gain to be gone from last week. That was so deserved but I have worked hard this week to keep sins low, supersede high and keep the water up. Haven't been able to play badminton due to major issues I had with the mirena and a pulled muscle in my back :( Plus side is that the rest has meant I'm all healed nicely and I'll be back to playing twice next week :) yay! Xxx

Texty_F said:
Wow fantastic well done you xx thats amazing

Rosielea said:
Well done Minkx that is excellent loss. wow to 8 stone.

emma_partington27 said:
Wow minks well done hun xxx

Purple*Tortoise said:
Wow dosen't even begin to cover 8 stone
Maybe we need to invent you a new word ;)

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Was and am still well chuffed. To think I have now OFFICIALLY lost 8 freaking stone!

It's weird. I know I set out to lose 10 stone and I know I haven't been an angel over the last 20 months but I do see this as a way of life and I know I'll have to do this forever but I am human and I don't really mind a gain a long the way because I am still doing it and I am still going for target and I am still here.

Sounds quite narcissistic but sometimes.... I actually inspire myself?? No one I know thought I would do this. Everyone thought it was a fad and that I'd be done in a month or so. But boy have I proved them wrong. And now I only have 2 stone to go.... Wowsers! It's insane. Sometimes I can't quite believe I've done it myself. But I have. And I will continue. And all you amazing people help me and keep me going. So thank you.

Have a fantastic day xxxx

Back