MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Mini ham lined quiches.

image-3597543478.jpg

Tray looks super dirty but it's just the frylite! I hate dirt! Lunches sorted for a couple of days now xx

emma_partington27 said:
I tell ya bloody frylight ruins pans!!! I wont even consider using it on my tefals they r stayin in the cupboard!

It wiped off when I washed it luckily but I have noticed where it hits the edge of my baking trays it becomes sort of sticky? That's why I line everything with foil! Xx

I need to make those mini quiches, they are such a good idea for lunches. X

Dinner was lush. Proper stodge and filling - feeling fat right now! Thank god it's all superfree and free :D (apart from the sausages...)

And the mini quiches are so handy, can grab a couple and have with a number of things -

Salad
Savoury rice
Pickles (onions, cabbage and of course gherks!)
Couscous/bulghar wheat salad
Pasta and veggies/tomato sauce
Roasted veg
Roast flat mushrooms stuffed with HexA cheese
Baked beans or spaghetti hoops
SW chips
Or even.... On their own!

List is endless, as is the fillings you can have. If you make without the ham case they can be free on all plans, I just like the saltiness that the ham gives xx

Dinner was lush. Proper stodge and filling - feeling fat right now! Thank god it's all superfree and free :D (apart from the sausages...)

And the mini quiches are so handy, can grab a couple and have with a number of things -

Salad
Savoury rice
Pickles (onions, cabbage and of course gherks!)
Couscous/bulghar wheat salad
Pasta and veggies/tomato sauce
Roasted veg
Roast flat mushrooms stuffed with HexA cheese
Baked beans or spaghetti hoops
SW chips
Or even.... On their own!

List is endless, as is the fillings you can have. If you make without the ham case they can be free on all plans, I just like the saltiness that the ham gives xx

Some great ideas there thanks x

Quick question re quiches - made a big one before and added ham and sweetcorn and it turned out really watery :( do the small ones do it when you use ham as a base? x

Nellylou said:
Quick question re quiches - made a big one before and added ham and sweetcorn and it turned out really watery :( do the small ones do it when you use ham as a base? x

No water in sight. I use just tesco basic ham slices, don't know how thicker slices work out? But I always use these. The veg I chuck in gets fried off too first to get rid of excess water but if you are only putting in sweetcorn I don't see how that would give extra fluid?? Bizarre xx

Ooh have you made it like that before? Let me know how it tastes, I have some fresh coriander that needs using up x xx
This is how I made my soup

Carrots
Onion
Garlic
1/2 tsp ground coriander
Salt & pepper
Boil everything together until soft
Blend, put back in the pan
Bring to boil and put chopped coriander leaves in
Turn off and let it cool down a bit
Put a lime zest in
When ready to eat heat up and squeeze half a lime in it. ENJOY

mrstore said:
Morning!! How are you feeling today????

I've ventured into work but already been told to go home because I look too pale :( I've agreed that I'll sort a few things out, get stuff together for training tomorrow and then I'll go home. They want me to have full energy for being in London.

I do feel better but not 100%. Can feel me getting tired already and I've only showered, eaten breakfast, packed my lunch and walked to work. Boo!

emma_partington27 said:
Defo go home minks n hav a duvet day hun x
I wish my work wud tell me go home wen i didnt look so well! No chance there!!!

I just hate feeling lazy and putting pressure on other work colleagues. I am sorting out stuff that I can do from home on the new laptop I've been given so it's not all wasted I guess.

I'll stick it out till lunch time and then head home I think. Gives me plenty of time to get stuff done and then I'll go home and have a nap (think I'm gonna need it!) xx

Have a nap for me too please lol. I'm the same about being off work, I hate letting people down, especially in the job I'm in now, there's no one else to cover so unless I'm actually dying I'm there. Just had this sort of conversation with OH in the car before.....I remember last year I had to phone the dad of the family I work for at about 2.30 to see if he could get out of work to pick the kids up for me, I literally couldn't move off their sofa. It was such short notice as I'd been not too bad at 1 when I got there. I felt so guilty.
Bloody hell I can talk some crap lol.

Get plenty of rest x

I'd love to have a nap but I'm not actually finishing early now. Dead pissed off. There are some piss taking pillocks out there and I've just about had enough.

In fact, looks like I'll be staying late.

Back