MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

MinkyDinky said:
I'd love to have a nap but I'm not actually finishing early now. Dead pissed off. There are some piss taking pillocks out there and I've just about had enough.

In fact, looks like I'll be staying late.

:( Why do you have to stay??

Long story short...

On Friday I processed all of our close works for the previous month and passed to the finance dept to then raise the invoices to the customer. Previously I would have just done the finance part too as I have done for about a year? But this was prior to them cutting the department down to just me. I was only to assist finance when it was quiet and then at busier times all works I was doing was to be completed by them - clear so far? Good :D

So anyway, I done my end of the work, passed through to finance and explained that I was going home sick and wouldn't be able to raise. Came in today, explained to them that I was coming in to sort out some work and then shooting off as I was feeling pants. I nipped downstairs to see some one for 5 minutes and by the time I got back all the invoicing to be raised was sat on my desk with a sticky saying 'Really sorry but I really don't have time to raise these. Thanks, *name*'

I'm a bit like WTF? Its HER job, not mine. Its in HER job description, not mine. If I didn't know how to do it, what would she do? Seriously, what would she do? Say to her manager 'I can't do these so £x isn't going to be reclaimed and our budgeting and forecast will be affected but I just don't have the time...' No she wouldn't, she would just have to get on with it. God I am mad. Really angry. Its not MY FRIGGING JOB!!!!!

So now I have to do it. She is pregnant and everyone is scared of upsetting her - she got a bit of a terse email from a manager a few weeks ago and took 4 days off with stress because of it.

Good job I bought my lunch in ay?

That's awful. Did you tell her it wasn't your job? I'd fake a faint if I were you then they'd have to send you home......although that could go slightly wrong.....they might send an ambulance for you!! Maybe not then lol.

Well I'm home. Done the other girls work, ploughed through a lot of **** and then gave in to feeling poo (not literally I'll have you know!)

Guy at work dropped me home so I'm safe in my little flat for now, awaiting a call about the trip to London.

Food for today -

Breakfast 35g coco shreddies, half HexA milk
Mid morning banana
Lunch left over beans/veggies from dinner and 2 x quiche
Snack 1 lemon and raisin pancake 5 syns
Dinner chicken and veg Chinese soup/broth

Half a HexA left, might have it hot with an options later. Got some grapes and melon to munch but may save for breakfast.

Feeling bound up at the moment - again! Haven't been for a number 2 since Thursday! Crazy. Hoping it doesn't have an effect on the scales tomorrow :(

Well I'm home. Done the other girls work, ploughed through a lot of **** and then gave in to feeling poo (not literally I'll have you know!)

Guy at work dropped me home so I'm safe in my little flat for now, awaiting a call about the trip to London.

Food for today -

Breakfast 35g coco shreddies, half HexA milk
Mid morning banana
Lunch left over beans/veggies from dinner and 2 x quiche
Snack 1 lemon and raisin pancake 5 syns
Dinner chicken and veg Chinese soup/broth

Half a HexA left, might have it hot with an options later. Got some grapes and melon to munch but may save for breakfast.

Feeling bound up at the moment - again! Haven't been for a number 2 since Thursday! Crazy. Hoping it doesn't have an effect on the scales tomorrow :(

Poor you, what alot of ****. There's always someone who gets away with doing nothing whilst everyone else slogs their guts out. I've worked with a few in my time. I know several people with this flu type thing who are feeling awful and not getting better and they are now all on antibiotiocs so go to Doc if you not getting anywhere with it Minx.

xxxx

Poor you, what alot of ****. There's always someone who gets away with doing nothing whilst everyone else slogs their guts out. I've worked with a few in my time. I know several people with this flu type thing who are feeling awful and not getting better and they are now all on antibiotiocs so go to Doc if you not getting anywhere with it Minx.

xxxx

Apparently this flu thing is really bad at going at the moment so if I still have it bad by end of the week then I'll shout to the quacks.

As for work.... I just don't want to think about it. Just had the call confirming london is cancelled tomorrow so if I feel cr@p I ain't going in :) xxx

That is rubbish!! :( Have a relaxing night snuggled at home! xxx

Sounds like you need at least a couple of days rest to get over it. No point in slogging your guts out, you won't get any better mrs!! Duvet day is definitely required!!!!

Mink get some rest. If you do not have urgent things to do at work just stay home to get better. Good luck with WI tomorrow.

I'm officially taking tomorrow off. I will rest. Promise.

Dinner. Didn't have soup. Made it as a soup but then instead of adding stock I just cooked the noodles and made a stir fry and it was awesome.

image-3179573568.jpg

Chilling watching Seven Psycopaths and about to indulge in a hot chocolate. Although I really fancy cookie dough ice cream. That would be awesome right now.

Hot chocolate it is.

Dinner looks delish! Have a restful day off tomorrow xx

Oh and lunch was the quiches an leftover campfire stew

image-1350924245.jpg

and girls, I definitely plan to have a restful day. Cough has given me a bad head :( boo. Had hot chocolate but think I'll have a lemsip in a minute.

Hope you all have a lovely evening xxx

I've been debating whether or not to have a hot choccie before bed, then I thought I'd have a cup of tea as I've fancied one all day.....then I thought I'd best not have either......think I'd win 'miss pee all night 2013' lol.

Hope you have a good nights sleep! No snoring ;)

1. Yay!!!! To day off RELAXING!!!
2. What is 7 psychopaths please?!
3. OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!! I would've been sooooo annoyed! I would've bloody left them! (I actually would I'm terrible especially when people are just inconsiderate and like u say don't do what they are paid for...if your too pregnant to work then bugger off will ya!) I hope your hot choc de stressed you!
4. All food looks yummy!
5. Good luck for wi tomorrow!
6. I'd say for your bathroom troubles either prunes or a hot water bottle on your belly while your sat down in the evening - works a treat for the oldies at work! :)
Xxx

1. Yay!!!! To day off RELAXING!!!
2. What is 7 psychopaths please?!
3. OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!! I would've been sooooo annoyed! I would've bloody left them! (I actually would I'm terrible especially when people are just inconsiderate and like u say don't do what they are paid for...if your too pregnant to work then bugger off will ya!) I hope your hot choc de stressed you!
4. All food looks yummy!
5. Good luck for wi tomorrow!
6. I'd say for your bathroom troubles either prunes or a hot water bottle on your belly while your sat down in the evening - works a treat for the oldies at work! :)
Xxx

Haha! Oh how I've missed a Zoe post :) Seven psycopaths is a new film out - Colin Farrell, Woody Harrelson, Sam Rockwell & Christopher Walken to name a few in it. Its pretty good, comedy, although film title would suggest otherwise.

I don't have any prunes (and lordy they are synned!) So will grab my hot water bottle and do as the oldies do ;) cheers love! Xxx

What a bugger it is having to get up and call work to tell them I'm not coming in... I was so cosy in bed and now I'm up. Boo! But it does mean I can have some tea and hopefully combination of hot drinks and hot water bottle will get my tum working. Can feel a dull ache from the tummy and unsure if its build up or muscle ache from coughing!? Apologies if tmi :D

As its WI day food will be at a minimum as always. Thinking grapes n kiwi for breakfast, boiled egg and 1 slice toast to dip for lunch. WI at 7:15-7:30 so will defo take a banana and hifi light bar. Dinner tonight is spaghetti carbonara, HexA cheese on/in it. Dunno what I'll have syn wise. Maybe another little pancake for 5 or meringue n yog for 3.5, oooooooor I have xmas pud, I coukd take 4 syns worth and stir through vanilla yogurt and partially freeze? Christmas pud ice cream?! Omg! Ha!

Right, I'm off to sort out the hot water bottle ;)

Back