MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Ooh just been checking out the healthy extras on the SW website and did you know there is a ciabatta that is one of the choices?!
Dietary Specials White Ciabatta Rolls 200G
£1.80 in tesco, might have to get me some of them for some even better/more authentic garlic bread! Think I am going to look through some more of the choices as this is an epic find!! Xx

Ooh just been checking out the healthy extras on the SW website and did you know there is a ciabatta that is one of the choices?!
£1.80 in tesco, might have to get me some of them for some even better/more authentic garlic bread! Think I am going to look through some more of the choices as this is an epic find!! Xx

Ohhhhh interesting!! Will check those out today.
Have a great Saturday and enjoy your night out xx

And for those that liked the oats so simple sachets of porridge and are disappointed that they are no longer a HexB (moi for one!) there is an alternative!! 30g sachet Scotts so easy porage oats original OR 28g mornflake oats to go, added oatbran.

We can still have our easy porridge woo!!

And for those that liked the oats so simple sachets of porridge and are disappointed that they are no longer a HexB (moi for one!) there is an alternative!! 30g sachet Scotts so easy porage oats original OR 28g mornflake oats to go, added oatbran.

We can still have our easy porridge woo!!

Now this is what drives me nuts about SW. Why are oats so simple no longer a healthy extra? Have they changed the portion size in the sachet? Or have they made some kind of deal with Scotts instead. I'm fairly unimpressed. No pittas either? Why?

Have a great party and a good weekend hun x

Now this is what drives me nuts about SW. Why are oats so simple no longer a healthy extra? Have they changed the portion size in the sachet? Or have they made some kind of deal with Scotts instead. I'm fairly unimpressed. No pittas either? Why?

Have a great party and a good weekend hun x

I hadn't realised this... Rubbish!! Well I'm going to call mine a hex until I finish my stock of then up.

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned there. Hope birthday boy enjoys the surprise tonight x

I hadn't realised this either! I've been eating them all week as a HEb! Still lost 6lbs this week so going to carry on eating it I think.

I hadn't realised this either! I've been eating them all week as a HEb! Still lost 6lbs this week so going to carry on eating it I think.

I with you on that one. A sachet of plain porridge is the same which ever lable is on it?

The oat so simple are only 27/28g I believe and you were meant to have a ryvita with them. Think it's so that there isn't a split with the HexB more just a 'have one thing'?? Dunno, I'm not the SW brains :D xx

I checked that one. There are 4 rolls in a pack and eah weighs 50 gr at 106 calories per (5.5 syns). I suppose you can slice 50gr real thin and toast and rub garlic on. Sorry

Last edited:
Don't be so loud and chirpy!!!

Headache. Hangover. Eurgh. Night was good, surprise went down a treat.

I'm now taking myself back off to bed, cuppa, bacon and mushroom sandwich and a movie. Nap needed. Food needed. Munchies!!!

Oh yeah.

Sandwich. Slice of cheese in there. And gonna put a bit of brown sauce on.

image-1900464997.jpg

Get. In. My. Belly.

Haha! Good night was had then! Xx

Back