MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Chicken cut into strips, top with fried onions, mushrooms and peppers - and lots of garlic ;) spoon on some passata to cover, top with hea of cheese and serve with salad. You could have a jacket spud for a 2nd heb, or even cut it into wedges with it too.

Chicken cut into strips, top with fried onions, mushrooms and peppers - and lots of garlic ;) spoon on some passata to cover, top with hea of cheese and serve with salad. You could have a jacket spud for a 2nd heb, or even cut it into wedges with it too.

If only I had some defrosted chicken breasts. Dammit. Might just make sausages or I have some mince. It's getting late and I can't actually be bothered to cook if I'm honest! Might just have some cereal and milk with sliced banana.

I'm making onion chutney actually. But that takes an hour to cook minimum. But at least its on and bubbling away and will mean one less thing to make tomorrow for Sundays mothers day lunch. Hope it turns out ok! Xx

Ooooooooooo!!! That's fantastic news about the local paper printing your story! You really are an inspiration to us all hun :) Knock em dead tomorrow hun (although maybe not literally, otherwise you won't get your story printed! ;)) xx

Good luck with the photo shoot today. Bet you knock em dead!

Thanks guys! Starting to get a little nervous... Aaahhhhh! About to jump in the bath and get ready. Too nervous to eat. Ended up with weetabix for dinner last night - adventurous ay? Might have a banana before I go today just so my tummy doesn't rumble while I'm there! That'd look good wouldn't it 'I eat so much that I'm never hungry *cue tummy rumble and blush* :giggle:

Will report back soon!! Xxx

All done! Haven't been gone all this time but was so hungry when I got back I had to eat and then been on the phone to my mum and brother. Had photos taken of me on the scales with my C, then just me standing holding certificate for greatest loser and some sat down close ups. Photographer was lovely and we had a good chat with him taking notes for the article. Went through the actual press release to check I was ok with all info going out. Was fun!

Food for today, green one.

Breakfast - cuppa and 2 malted milks 4 syns

Lunch - pizza (5 syns and HexA). Banana, plum and 2 hifi lights hexb.

Dinner - onion and mushroom omelette with baked beans and sweet potato wedges.

image-2799975757.jpg

Sounds like you had a good day. Your pizza looks yummy.

It was good thank you :) pizza was yummy. So much so the OH has gone and made 3 more halves for himself!! I'm so hungry that I've had to make a mug shot with added mushroom, onion, green beans and courgette with chillies and chopped tomatoes. Having it with a WW petit pain. While watching gangster squad :)

image-3920245663.jpg

Back