MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Happy mothers day to all the mums on here :)

I'm just getting all food prepped to take over to my mums. I have made meat and vegetable samosas and rolls (using filo pastry, 1 syn each) onion bhajis (1/2 syn each), cheese and onion chutney tarts (1 syn each) and vegetable pakoras.

My brother is taking some form of chicken kebab type things and whatever else he gets from Iceland (the oven buffet thingys) and my mum is supplying salad, bread and cheesecake (although not SW friendly ones!!).

Going to nip to tesco now for a card and maybe a new mum mug for her and then head off for 12:30 ish. Today will be EE day and had a banana so far. Lunch is buffet foods, oh! And taking some boiled eggs where I'll make into devilled ones when I get there.
Unsure what's for dinner. Can have mince, sausages, chicken or veggie so dunno yet. Maybe baked mince and potatoes.

Best get cracking!! Xxx

Found the cutest little card in tesco! Mothers gonna love it :D

image-2919668144.jpg

Morning all. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Yesterday was good, if a little off plan. Had my SW foods but indulged in cheesecake and some other non SW goodies. Hoping for STS this week.
My buffet food

image-223116433.jpg

image-480066897.jpg

image-4185857243.jpg

Dinner was leftovers with some homemade coleslaw and pickled cabbage

image-3376568946.jpg

It's Monday. It's snowing. I'm tired. Eurgh. Could be because of the food yesterday? Or that I went to bed about 11:30 which is super late for me on a Sunday! Snow is coming down quick and I'm not looking forward to the walk to work :(

Food I think is a green one.

Breakfast - egg on toast hexb

Lunch - banana, plum, cheese HexA salad, coleslaw and pickled cabbage

Dinner - mushroom noodle stir fry

Got an hour of badminton to play - if the snow let's up and allows us to drive there?

Morning!! Your buffet food looks amazing!! And those eggs....wow!!! Were they nice???
Can't believe you have a lot of snow, we had some sleet type stuff yesterday morning but it's dried up out there now and it's really sunny! Freezing though! Xx

Morning!! Your buffet food looks amazing!! And those eggs....wow!!! Were they nice???
Can't believe you have a lot of snow, we had some sleet type stuff yesterday morning but it's dried up out there now and it's really sunny! Freezing though! Xx

They were devilled eggs :D they were nice but could have done with extra curry powder or something. I done it with creme fraiche and you could ever so slightly taste it.
Snow isn't deep or anything, like a cm? But it's super windy and still coming down, just hope it let's up and we have sun tomorrow, wanna send it my way?? Xx

I did my eggs with ex light mayo if I remember correctly, I've slept since then lol. They were gorgeous but I was a piggy and ate them all!!! Ooops x

the Mothers day food looking amazing, especially the egg. might have to nick that idea for some quick snacks. So you just have to mix the yolks with curry powder and creme fraiche?

Hi love! Sounds like everything went well with the newspaper, can't wait to read all about it! :D You've done amazingly well! Have a good day xx

the Mothers day food looking amazing, especially the egg. might have to nick that idea for some quick snacks. So you just have to mix the yolks with curry powder and creme fraiche?

It is exactly that! Just boil the eggs, cut in half when cool, mash the yolks with curry powder and any fat free crème fraiche, plain yogurt or mayo but syn up and then refill. I am going to be making more but maybe trying different flavours? Enjoy! xx

It has not stopped snowing aaaall day. It's frigging windy out there too. Needless to say my walk home was interesting - no hat with me so my poor ears were frozen!! Home in the warm now thank goodness. Cuppa tea in me should help xx

It has not stopped snowing aaaall day. It's frigging windy out there too. Needless to say my walk home was interesting - no hat with me so my poor ears were frozen!! Home in the warm now thank goodness. Cuppa tea in me should help xx

Same here but it started settling about 330. I ignored advice to come home and had to abandon my chuffing car and walk. The wind is EVIL today, really biting and goes right through you.

Back