MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Click attach from photos. Chose your pic, it'll upload with like a wait bar. When it's uploaded, select it and chose insert inline. Make sense? Xx

Ahhhh! So simple when you know how :D I had no idea you could click it, I just normally go back after its uploaded. Thanks love! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, we're on our way :) son and dog dropped off, we've been going about 20 mins so far, just heard on the radio that there's delays further up on the motorway :-( but on the bright side, I've just Google'd Scarborough weather and there's only a little bit of rain forecast during the night, so hopefully bright and sunny the rest of the time :)

Have a great day minks xxxx

Ahhhh! So simple when you know how :D I had no idea you could click it, I just normally go back after its uploaded. Thanks love! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Tis super easy isn't it? Xx
Yep, we're on our way :) son and dog dropped off, we've been going about 20 mins so far, just heard on the radio that there's delays further up on the motorway :-( but on the bright side, I've just Google'd Scarborough weather and there's only a little bit of rain forecast during the night, so hopefully bright and sunny the rest of the time :)

Have a great day minks xxxx
Are you nearly there yeeeeet? ;)
Hope the weather is nicer there than here, bloody freezing. Have a fab time honey xxx

Whoop whoop! It's Friday! That time of the week when everyone (well, almost everyone!) let's out a sigh of relief. We made it y'all :D

I for one will let out a nice big sigh of relief once I have some laxatives in me - Lordy lord I'm in pain this morning. Really hurting today and fed up with not going to the loo (never thought I'd say that!)

Food today is going to be green day.

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix and a banana. HexA and HexB.

image-1483644684.jpg

Lunch - Greek soup (with lemon... Oh yeeeah)
Strawberries, 30g low low and 4 Melba toasts (2 syns and half HexA)

Dinner - bean and barley stew and dumplings 2 syns

snacks - a bottle of laxatives!

If anyone can recommend a good one then please do, senakot does nothing so I want a nice strongun to get this food baby moving!

Just been offered a breakfast sandwich from the burger van and declined... I'll be a sulky sue when they all have theirs delivered :( thank god I sit alone! Could reet do with a bacon butty and ketchup xx

My mum used fybogel. If that's any help.

It's just come to me that the carvery is down the road from Thales. D'oh!

I've used fybogel before too (my autocorrect changed it to fun ogle!!) but if you use that I'd say down it as soon as you've stirred it or it goes like wallpaper paste within a couple of mins. Bleurgh.

Morning minky, I can recommend entrolax laxative it's made by galpharm I got them from the b&m shop. The package says it 5mg bisacodyl. Hope this helps :)
I'll take a look in tesco on my way home for this, thank you! Xx
My mum used fybogel. If that's any help.
that's what I've been taking :( still nothing xx
It's just come to me that the carvery is down the road from Thales. D'oh!

I've used fybogel before too (my autocorrect changed it to fun ogle!!) but if you use that I'd say down it as soon as you've stirred it or it goes like wallpaper paste within a couple of mins. Bleurgh.
that's the one :D I'm literally just down from Thales. Fun ogle... I'll do anything to help shift this! Xx

Have to say i'm with you that laxatives don't help (I thought I was some strange creature) Tried them a couple of times in the past and all they do is give me bad pains the next day :( Hope you find something soon xx

Lunch was a nice refreshing change to heavy soups. It's more of a broth and isn't supposed to have spinach in but I added for a touch of superfree. This is one of the Greek ones and so super simple it's crazy. Think it's called fades or fathes? (pronounced fa-des rather than 'the colour fades' if that makes sense?)

image-2729080662.jpg

noodle nest, break up into boiling chicken stock (guess you could use veggie), simmer till noodles cooked so only like 4 mins? Add salt and pepper to taste and squeeze in as much lemon juice as you like. I put in a whole lemon. And then added a handful of chopped spinach. Lovely jubbly and fresh xx

Have to say i'm with you that laxatives don't help (I thought I was some strange creature) Tried them a couple of times in the past and all they do is give me bad pains the next day :( Hope you find something soon xx

That's all I've found so far. Fingers crossed and if I have luck I'll shout as to the remedy xx

Hi Minky, love your diary. You have done so well :)

Sorry to butt in to your convo about laxatives but I struggle loads and Texty mentioned Dolcolax so I bought some and they do work, so you could try those?

Milk of magnesia (sp) is also very good but there's been a shortage of it recently... I did Cambridge diet a while ago so have had many a pooping strike :-(
That's in the white bottle isn't it? If I remember rightly. I'll grab some of that too, thank you! xx
Hi Minky, love your diary. You have done so well :)

Sorry to butt in to your convo about laxatives but I struggle loads and Texty mentioned Dolcolax so I bought some and they do work, so you could try those?

thank you hun, for both the info and stopping by :)
I'm going to be armed to brim with all these remedies, something better work! xx

Just want to put my 2 pence in, simple but tummy massage?? That helps me when times are tough ;)

Happy Friday!!!!! xx

Back