MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Yay for your parsnips! Enjoy your tea :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your food as always looks and sounds fab Minky (except the parsnips of course) lol just cant stand them

Hope your tummy is back to normal now and with things "moving" that award is yours next week. x

I could really go some roasted parsnips now. Enjoy!
I love the sweet taste of them, roasted celeriac is actually really similar in taste xx
Your food as always looks and sounds fab Minky (except the parsnips of course) lol just cant stand them

Hope your tummy is back to normal now and with things "moving" that award is yours next week. x

You're crazy lady, Parsnips are so good!

And thanks, I'm really trying this week, upping my superfree and planning low sins to counteract alcohol on Saturday so I hope you cross your fingers for me in Mexico! :D xx

Ill deffo keep my fingers crossed for you hun, just not my legs otherwise ill get tan lines pmsllllll (no rude comments plz ladies) ;) yes you know who u are

Good morning all! What a disappointment this morning is. This is meant to be our weather for the week

image-3866084842.jpg

And this is what we have

image-1227214955.jpg

No sun, just rain and grey n miserable. Bloody lies I tell thee!!

Today is a glorious green day with the following munching :

Breakfast - sliced mushroom, fried egg and 3 tbsp baked beans.

image-2150687776.jpg

Lunch - leek, cabbage and asparagus soup (odds n ends from the fridge and the leftover water from boiling dinners veg last night, lots of goodness in there)

Dinner - courgette and lemon spaghetti using a HexA feta, HexB extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbsp Parmesan for 1.5 syns.

Snacks - obligatory banana and 80g prunes (really liked having something sweet to suck n chew on throughout the day yesterday and for 80g you get a good number of prunes)

1 x HexA used, 2 x HexB used, 1.5 syns.

Yesterdays syns were 2 + 2 mikado for 1 syn and 5 pieces of popcorn I'll give 1/2 a syn. 3.5 totes, 5 for both days leaving me with 100 for the week. I have 1 syn planned for tomorrow and one for Sunday 7/105 = 98.

Working out alcohol syns for Saturday I can have 8 single vodkas at home for 20 syns (25 ml) and then 6 doubles out for 48 syns (using 35 mls as I think that's standard pub measurements) totalling 68 syns. Leaving me with 30 for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I should be ok with that amount but if I go over on drinks I still have the 30. I will be counting and collecting straws so hopefully I'll keep that as my limit. She says. :D

It's crappy here as well, my bums wet from my bike seat :(

Brekie looks yum yum yum! Good plan for Saturday! Never thought of counting straws before :) xx

Pretty dull up North too! So much for weather getting better ey. Have a good one..lol at collecting straws at the weekend :) xx

Minks, can I ask you a favour? You know the other day you had a wholewheat breakfast muffin and it was 7.5syns, I've just read you can have one of these as a HEb. Is it true? xx

Minks, can I ask you a favour? You know the other day you had a wholewheat breakfast muffin and it was 7.5syns, I've just read you can have one of these as a HEb. Is it true? xx

I'm pretty sure you have to syn them hun, unless they've changed the HexB list recently :) I wish we could have muffins as a hex :sigh: xx

Afternoon Minky by the way! :) I love the sound of collecting straws...might try that the next time I drink (having a sober Saturday this weekend as I'm driving to a wedding reception). Good to see I'm not the only one that knocks back the vodka on a night out! :D:D Hope you have a fab time :) xx

Back