MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Also agree that your oh is mad for not liking beef! Weirdo lol x

1.5 is good going for that all nighter! ;) here's to a fresh week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good going Minks.

What!!!? Who doesn't like beef ;) xx

Good going Minks.

What!!!? Who doesn't like beef ;) xx

I'm not much of a beef fan, it has to be said! No way could I eat a beef joint...eughhhh :( I can do McDonald's or homemade burgers, or frying steak aslong as I have some sort of sauce with it. Er yeah, I'm weird! Xx

I'm not a fan of beef either. I'll eat it as a roast dinner, but I don't like steak or beef stew or anything. Yuk! Xx

I skip the roast dinners when we have beef- bleughhh! Taste buds are strange things aren't they haha xx

What everyone has said!! You're human, you have a life, you deserve to have fun! And there's no way you've let your group down in any way! Tut tut for thinking that Mrs!!
You'll have that 1.5 off next week for sure!! I know you will!
I don't like beef either, yuck! :-D xxx

I guess its because my C makes me out to be such a 'superstar' in group and that people look up to me and it makes it all a bit.... hard. << you need to tell her/him how it can make you feel, in whatever line of work you're in you need to self evaluate and listen to constructive criticism from others so as much as she/he has helped you she/he must also be shown that at times she/he is hindering you too. you'll be helping out all the others in group you've inspired along your journey by doing that so THEY don't get this added pressure from the C when they get to where you are. hopefully that makes sense even if I have made your C a he/she from not paying attention to which they are :O also echoing the other comments yes you are human so are allowed to eff up now and again, if you feel you go too far with alcohol then fair play go a bit easier but above all slimming world is a lifestyle change and i'm sure it took more than 2 years to put on nine stone so i'd say you're ahead of your game even with a piddly little pound and a half gain! well done on getting your game head back on and deciding to knuckle down and rethink and I look forward to more positivity in your thoughts once the yoga buzz bites your bum (could just be you're tangled in a knot but we'll see :D)

Wow didn't know there were so many beef haters around!

You've all been amazing and thank you so much for the support and wise words which all make a lot of sense. I'm a strange girl in that I'm so good to give advise and help people and kick a$$ when needed but take my own advise...? No. Punish myself? Yeeees. I can make one promise - I'm not going to beat myself up anymore. I'm still feeling a bit...meh and bleugh, but I'm not in the 'mentally torture yourself' mode.

I don't know what my food plans are really today but just going along the lines of very simple food -

Breakfast - banana and pineapple
Lunch - leftover beef sandwich HexB and low low spread 1/2 HexA, with vegetable tagine 1 syn. Packet velvet crunch 4 syns.
Dinner - pork loin steak, roast celeriac, cauliflower orzotto, mangetout.
Rest of my HexA in 3 coffees.

Guess that makes it a nice EE day with simple food that cook with ease xx

Have a good day and week Minks. I bet you will have that 1.5 + the other 0.5 off in no time. I am trying to get my head round a STS last night as I had stuck to plan all week. Again, must just be one of those things!!:sigh:

Beef & cheese sandwich! I am so jealous of that right now, it sounds gorgeous. What is cauliflower orzortto? I've not heard of that before.

xx

Have a good day and week Minks. I bet you will have that 1.5 + the other 0.5 off in no time. I am trying to get my head round a STS last night as I had stuck to plan all week. Again, must just be one of those things!!:sigh:
Make a note of when you had a STS and then if one crops up again for no reason try to look at a pattern - maybe hormones, maybe time of the month, may just be one of those things. But keep an eye in case it is a pattern forming. It'll more than likely be back to normal next week Hun xx
Beef & cheese sandwich! I am so jealous of that right now, it sounds gorgeous. What is cauliflower orzortto? I've not heard of that before.

xx

sandwich was nice as I put some lettuce in and black pepper so tasted a bit like pastrami.
Orzotto is just a risotto using orzo instead of rice. I boil up a whole head of cauliflower. While that's boiling fry off 4 cloves of garlic. Add orzo and some water from the cauli and stir, continuously stir adding more of the water from cauli until it's kinda risotto texture and orzo is cooked to your liking. Drain the rest of the water away from cauli, mash with a veg stock pot and mix in with the orzo and garlic. I sometimes add mozzarella and would be nice with low low spread too. Went down well with group at taster last night and enough to have with dinner tonight for me, boy will have roasties or chips xx

Today's food -

Breakfast

image-1383390581.jpg

Lunch - couldn't eat it all so rest will be binned, about half of the tagine.

image-1290011433.jpg

image-321979716.jpg

I had my velvet crunch earlier and a small pot of beef bites from the joint.

I didn't realise that there were any apricots still in the tagine but I only ate 2 so will count 2 syns for that. 6 syns there. And I have a sponge finger cakey thing with raisins in so will try to find syn value otherwise I just won't eat it.

I've never had Orzo before- or seen it in the shops for that matter! Might try find it and make up your recipe for dinner one day :) xx

Back