MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Mid pm snack with my last coffee for the day.

image-738108804.jpg

Banana, pineapple and strawberry mullerlight.

Totally forgot that I have my tomato pesto in the fridge so going to add some of that to my lasagne tonight for some yummy flavouring. Syns in total are 7.5 for wm muffin and 1.5 for the pesto in dinner = 9. Going to make some SW chips to go with and either side salad or just some lovely sweetcorn as I've not had that in ages. Will have another hifi light bar after dinner as the other half of my HexB choice, with a ww petit pain to go with dinner for my second HexB choice xx

It's the sacla tomato pesto in a squeezy tube. It's 1 syn per tbsp and I really like it xx

-makes mental note to add to shopping list- :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

These was a recipe on here for SW friendly big Mac sauce. Here it is!

Hi guys,
i've been working on some recipes the last while that are SW friendly. This might be the best one yet tho.

I have been eating this for about a month now and have kept it quiet until taster night to see if they went down well, which they really did so I decided to post it up here now.

BIG MAC SAUCE (5 syns for the lot, makes 10 tbsp - enough for 10 burgers @ 1/2 syn each)
8 tbsp lighter than light mayo (4 syns)*
2 tbsp French's American Mustard (1 syn)
2 tsp White Wine Vinegar
2 Gherkins finely diced
1/4 tsp Onion powder
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp Sweet Paprika powder

Serve this on the bun with iceberg lettuce, cheese, onion and pickle. It is best to make the day before use to allow the flavour powders to work.

Please try it and comment on if you liked it.

ENJOY and remember where the recipe came from:wave_cry:

*Aldi/Lidl own mayo is 1/2 syn per tbsp

These was a recipe on here for SW friendly big Mac sauce. Here it is!

Hi guys,
i've been working on some recipes the last while that are SW friendly. This might be the best one yet tho.

I have been eating this for about a month now and have kept it quiet until taster night to see if they went down well, which they really did so I decided to post it up here now.

BIG MAC SAUCE (5 syns for the lot, makes 10 tbsp - enough for 10 burgers @ 1/2 syn each)
8 tbsp lighter than light mayo (4 syns)*
2 tbsp French's American Mustard (1 syn)
2 tsp White Wine Vinegar
2 Gherkins finely diced
1/4 tsp Onion powder
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp Sweet Paprika powder

Serve this on the bun with iceberg lettuce, cheese, onion and pickle. It is best to make the day before use to allow the flavour powders to work.

Please try it and comment on if you liked it.

ENJOY and remember where the recipe came from:wave_cry:

*Aldi/Lidl own mayo is 1/2 syn per tbsp

Thank you so much for this! Combined with the one I got earlier I think I'll have a winning sauce coming my way :) xx

Oh my, your lasagne looks so good. I have some of the morrisons cheese sauce mix in my cupboard, I might have to make a lasagne on Saturday, yummers. I have to admit I've never had celeriac before, what does it taste like? Is it like celery or nothing like it?
Your food always makes me feel hungry. It's a shame we don't all know each other in 'real' life because it would be so fun to do a SW style come dine with me, haha! I'm just finding excuses to come over and eat all your food haha xx

How do you do your lasagne, do you do it with yogurt? I've never braved one since SW cos I can't stand all these things with yogurty sauces :sign0137: xx

Oh my, your lasagne looks so good. I have some of the morrisons cheese sauce mix in my cupboard, I might have to make a lasagne on Saturday, yummers. I have to admit I've never had celeriac before, what does it taste like? Is it like celery or nothing like it?
Your food always makes me feel hungry. It's a shame we don't all know each other in 'real' life because it would be so fun to do a SW style come dine with me, haha! I'm just finding excuses to come over and eat all your food haha xx
Celeriac STINKS of celery when you peel it but roasted with herbs or spices or even plain it takes on more of a parsnip sort of flavour. I like it yet I hate celery. I'd love to do a come dine with me with you guys! Xx

How do you do your lasagne, do you do it with yogurt? I've never braved one since SW cos I can't stand all these things with yogurty sauces :sign0137: xx
my topping is just 60g melted Kerry low low and then 30g cheddar - 2 HexA split in 2 portions = 1 HexA. Nice and cheesy :) someone else has said about making up cheese n onion smash and blitzing in quark, putting on top and adding a hex of cheese to the top xx
A sw come dine with me would be great!
wouldn't it be awesome?! Would be so much fun meeting up with you guys and having a SW feast xx

Count me in for come dine with me! I also think we should just declare Minks the winner already ;) xx

Ohhh sw come dine with me, how much fun would that be! :)

I love celeriac and do not like celery (one of the only foods I don't like) but it does remind me of celery in an inoffensive way, if that makes the slightest bit of sense! X

Sadly my cakes are never SW friendly. But...my cupcakes are 9 syns so can still be enjoyed on plan :D xx

Back