MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

aaah this did make me laugh...especially the bit where minky "rolled her eyes and said yes - another follower" lol.
dreams are so amusing at times...but nuts at the same time x
That bit made me die! Xx
How u finding the s4? Samsung r suppose to b out selling iphone at the min.
I've always been a fan of Samsung, and they haven't failed to impress me yet! Xx
Might be changing mine soon, not sure what to have x
What do you have at the moment? I love this phone! Xx

Ok so just on my new mobile trying to navigate the site n stuff. Bit weird after being used to an iPhone but I'll get there! Xx

Im doing exactly the same today, got my new S4 as an upgrade from my iPhone....loving the big screen and camera quality, your food photos are going to look 'the bomb' taken with the camera :)

Just heard the funniest thing! Mental neighbours on the phone to a pizza company saying "yeah I ordered a cheese pizza because I'm allergic to meat and you sent a meat feast and a double pepperoni, I've eaten it and now my tongue is all swollen and I'm coming out in a rash. I'm going to complain and sue you".

Er, you ate it!!! Pillock.

Just heard the funniest thing! Mental neighbours on the phone to a pizza company saying "yeah I ordered a cheese pizza because I'm allergic to meat and you sent a meat feast and a double pepperoni, I've eaten it and now my tongue is all swollen and I'm coming out in a rash. I'm going to complain and sue you".

What a div!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha, what a numpty.

Can you imagine being allergic to meat!

What the!? :-o xx

Haven't managed to eat dinner and have a right headache. Think I'm just gonna hit the sack in a minute. At least its Friday tomorrow and I have a great red day planned! Xx

Hope you feel better after your sleep. Thank god it's Friday tmrw eh!

Xx

Well thats bloody great, and I will do that - we are going to Barbados on 3rd August, so we will be staying at the Travel Lodge (Povey Cross) on the 2nd. I would defo be up for a beverage somewhere - that would be great - Mick'll be there, but that's ok, he can buy the bevvies! I will pm you closer to the time. . . which reminds me, I had a dream about you this morning! It was very strange - but you worked in my building and we were all on the roof terrace (not that my work has a roof terrace, but for the purposes of my dream it did!) and you were there having lunch with your mum and I was with my friends, and although I had seen your face before around the building I had never put two and two together, but I was listening to you and your mum chatting and you mentioned double dipping food (!) which was something I had (in my dream) remembered you mentioning your hatred for on your diary! So I said "excuse me, are you Minky Dinky?" and you rolled your eyes and said "yes, another follower" like some famous person, I clapped my hands with glee, like some star struck person and you came over and gave me an air kiss on each cheek - I was all gushy and then I woke up - how weird.

Anyway, maybes thats why I thought I would check in on you at lunchtime today - I only just remembered it.

Man, am I the first to have a Minky Dinky related dream?! Please feel free to distance yourself from me Minks, I wouldn't blame you....!

That is hillarious!

Morning guys. It's that day of the week yay! I'm up and raring to go! Well, im pretty tired but at least my headache has gone. Got breakfast on the go and secret eaters playing, great start :D xx

Back