MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Not as big as my one next year ha ha x

I didn't realise you were near a 'next one' I could be getting shouted out in a minute, but I thought you were a few years younger than me, oh dear, which means I thought you'd recently had a big birthday.

What were you thinking of setting your target as. I think you look lovely now and it what your happy with that matters x

I was going to set it at 11s. Which is 2.5lbs away and would give me a 9.5 stone loss. But then I read the new mag... and a lady in there who is an inch shorter than me got down to my target weight and lost more than me. She must have excess skin problems but still managed to do it. So if she can, I can.

I'm happier with how I am now which is why I contemplated the target change but this inspired me to keep going. Plus all the new members tgat joined last night were gobsmacked at my story and that spurred me on again. So as I said, I'm happy to maintain for a couple of weeks but target is staying where I put it xx

Ooh whats your one?? Xx

I didn't realise you were near a 'next one' I could be getting shouted out in a minute, but I thought you were a few years younger than me, oh dear, which means I thought you'd recently had a big birthday.

Ha ha I'll be 40 next year so I am obviously not as near your age as you thought Michelle! :p

Well done on another loss Minks! I have messed up this week and stupidly indulged a bit yesterday as I was feeling down after being ill - cant tell you how much I regret it as I was on track to get my 2 1/2 stone award and really dont think that is going to happen tonight (going to a group tonight as was too ill to go to my group on Monday). Feel gutted and stupid for doing what I did but cant take it back now :-(

Hope you all have a great time on Saturday - let me know when the next meet up is happening as I would love to meet up with like minded SWers. London is a bit of trek but would be happy to make the effort!

Right, going to paint a smile on my face, lift myself up from the doldrums and get on with the day - ------- humming "always look on the bright side of life, da da, da da da da da da, always......"

Well done on another loss Minks! I have messed up this week and stupidly indulged a bit yesterday as I was feeling down after being ill - cant tell you how much I regret it as I was on track to get my 2 1/2 stone award and really dont think that is going to happen tonight (going to a group tonight as was too ill to go to my group on Monday). Feel gutted and stupid for doing what I did but cant take it back now :-(

Hope you all have a great time on Saturday - let me know when the next meet up is happening as I would love to meet up with like minded SWers. London is a bit of trek but would be happy to make the effort!

Right, going to paint a smile on my face, lift myself up from the doldrums and get on with the day - ------- humming "always look on the bright side of life, da da, da da da da da da, always......"

Hello my little hannah 2! Right, you may not be able to do anything about whats been done but don't let it get you down. That's not going to help you at all - as you said above 'I indulged because I felt down'

Seeing as you have identified an area which causes you to go a little overboard maybe when you have a moment put together a 'positivity' box that you can add to. Whether its adding little compliments you've recieved on written on colourful cards, or personal achievements, pics of you getting smaller, clothing labels of smaller sizes, little syn treats, inspirational stories, or even non slimming stuff like a good book or poems that will lift your mood. Rather than reach for the syns, reach for the happiness.

You'll get to the 2.5 stone honey, no ruddy doubt about that. Get your butt down to the swimming pool too, 20 lengtgs last time I remember you mentioning it, set yourself a new x lengths or quicker time to do your 20. Hugs sugar xxx

Morning minks x :D wat are the plans for today? If ur not to busy do u fancy comin helping me tidy my house lol

Ha ha I'll pass thanks sweetie. Just been and had my hair done and now off for some retail therapy. Although I'm proper starving so can't wait to have lunch. So far I've had a banana and alpen light bar. Gimme food!! Xx

Ha ha I'll pass thanks sweetie. Just been and had my hair done and now off for some retail therapy. Although I'm proper starving so can't wait to have lunch. So far I've had a banana and alpen light bar. Gimme food!! Xx

I think we're in sync on our days off! Just had a shower etc and just getting ready to do some shopping! :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha I'll be 40 next year so I am obviously not as near your age as you thought Michelle! :p

Lol, I knew you weren't nearly 50 (which I will be in 3yrs!), but because your daughter is the same age as Lydia I just thought you were a few years younger than me, crikey, I'm really digging myself a big hole here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway changing the subject, will you be doing anything special? I'm going to Rio baby, when I turn 50, and it's the year of the Olympics, so I've told Bob we're going to the opening ceremony!!!!!

I was going to set it at 11s. Which is 2.5lbs away and would give me a 9.5 stone loss. But then I read the new mag... and a lady in there who is an inch shorter than me got down to my target weight and lost more than me. She must have excess skin problems but still managed to do it. So if she can, I can.

I'm happier with how I am now which is why I contemplated the target change but this inspired me to keep going. Plus all the new members tgat joined last night were gobsmacked at my story and that spurred me on again. So as I said, I'm happy to maintain for a couple of weeks but target is staying where I put it xx

I think its great you are happy with how you look now, I can't wait to be at that stage. You have less than a stone to go to target which is amazing.

I can't wait to get the new mag x

I think we're in sync on our days off! Just had a shower etc and just getting ready to do some shopping! :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Have fun shopping sweetie! Let us know if you find anything xx
Hellloooo Minks :)

Love your inspirational words to Hannah2 you are just fab! :grouphugg:

Hope you have a great day when you hit the shops hun xxxx
Thanks hun :) managed a few purchases but mainly food :D xx
Lol, I knew you weren't nearly 50 (which I will be in 3yrs!), but because your daughter is the same age as Lydia I just thought you were a few years younger than me, crikey, I'm really digging myself a big hole here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway changing the subject, will you be doing anything special? I'm going to Rio baby, when I turn 50, and it's the year of the Olympics, so I've told Bob we're going to the opening ceremony!!!!!
Wow!Rio... so jealous! That'll be amazing xx
I think its great you are happy with how you look now, I can't wait to be at that stage. You have less than a stone to go to target which is amazing.

I can't wait to get the new mag x

You'll be there soon enough. Its just perseverance really. And taking the ups with the downs... as I know only too well :D xx

Right!! So with keeping in the 12 week challenge, this week is speed or superspeed foods. 10 a day. Smashed it :)

Breakfast - banana + 1 alpen light lemon drizzle bar (s)

lunch - 2 x mini sub rolls, HexA Cheddar, lettuce (s), cucumber (s), strawberries (ss), sushi 1.5 syns (which also includes speed foods in there but I won't bother counting them) (2 s + 1 ss)

Dinner - stir fry and noodles - all speed ; white and green cabbage, onion, broccoli, carrots, red pepper, bean sprouts, bns chunks, shallots, fresh red chilli, lime juice (ss) (10 s + 1 ss). Will cook with soy sauce
and some other spices and mixed with medium egg noodles

I count that as 13 speed and 2 superspeed.
Syns - 1.5 for sushi, 4.5 syns for sea salt and balsamic vinegar lentil curls.
HexA used in cheese for rolls, HexB wm subs and alpen bar.

Later on I may have some pineapple and strawberries which will be another speed food to add. Lovely green day! xx

Back