MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

How exciting :)

No change, just contractions. I don't understand all the baby stuff if I'm honest, I just know waters break, contractions and baby pops out :D

Have just had my HexB of muesli with almond and vanilla fat free yogurt and sliced banana.

"I just know waters break, contractions and baby pops out :D"….. Oh Bless! That made me smile… then wince…(I remember the stitches is places we do not talk about! :p )

But good to see your muesli has come out fabulous.. hope the baby likes it too when 'it' has got to munching phase, by then no doubt you will be a mere sylph of an Aunty, the envy of everyone.. (mind you you seem to be pretty sylph like already so keep it up! )
x

Awhhhh a new bambino in the fam!! Looking forward to hearing news of the arrival :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

"I just know waters break, contractions and baby pops out :D"….. Oh Bless! That made me smile… then wince…(I remember the stitches is places we do not talk about! :p )

But good to see your muesli has come out fabulous.. hope the baby likes it too when 'it' has got to munching phase, by then no doubt you will be a mere sylph of an Aunty, the envy of everyone.. (mind you you seem to be pretty sylph like already so keep it up! )
x
Yeah I'm pretty much useless at knowing that sort of stuff :D although I do know her water broke just after 5 and she was 4cm dilated and you have to be 10cm for baby to 'pop' out. Gold star for me! Xx
Awhhhh a new bambino in the fam!! Looking forward to hearing news of the arrival :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Bambino is taking its sweet ass time! Hopefully by morning I'll be able to say YAY BABY IS HERE!! xx

Baby excitement is in full flow but we aren't going to the hospital - leaving my brother and mandie to enjoy it together alone as my brother missed out on it all with Charlie.

Now I don't know about you but I hate waiting. So much. And I hate being bored. Guess what? I'm bored. Sooooo freaking bored. The boy is on the computer, my best bud is packing all her holiday stuff to send over to Spain with her parents in the morning, other friends working, as is little sis and brother... well he's a bit busy right now.

Which leaves me. Sat getting very irritable and agitated. And I have a bit of a dull head. Was meant to cook my RSC challenge but tbh, I can't be arsed with a faff tonight. Really fancy baked beans so think I'm going to be a bit boring and have jacket spud, beans and double HexA cheese. May push the boat out and do a side salad with it. If I can be arsed of course. Which I don't think I can. Lazy lazy lazy (and bored. But excited. You get the picture) xx

Bored how can you be bored love - get the knitting needles out lol. Awww how exciting I love new babies whoop

If you're bored would you mind making your way over to my diary and checking that my scan bran carrot cake looks like yours did please lol ;-)

I've been out for a nice 3.5 mile power walk. Decided against running because my right thigh is still aching like a biatch! Hoping to fit in a visit to my sister tomorrow - depending on baby! - and thats an 8 mile round trip so will get a run in there.
Making a quick dinner because I am still feeling uber lazy. So wm bread HexB, toasted, with fried egg, beans and HexA cheese. Had a piece of sb cake too. Syns up to 6. Don't actually fancy anything else either. Go figure. Few hours ago I was ready to chew my arm off. Now... not interested! Xx

Scoffed this...
1370033340921.jpg

Egg on toast... beans on toast... cheese on toast... screw it, combine!!!

My sis in laws bro and I are debating whether to go up to the hospital or not... figure she will probably be shattered and might be best to leave it till tomorrow. Although, I just want to see them all and have a huge family hug! Xx

Would hospital let you in at this time?

Tbh, I don't think so. But we can go and see my bro and see pictures from him? I feel a bit odd not being there.

When my nephew Charlie was born I was there. It was when my brother had just come out of a coma and he was still in intensive care at St Georges hospital in london. It was such an experience seeing the little mite literally within minutes of being born and I wanted to have the same experience with squidge (the bubbas nickname as they don't know the sex) At least this time my brother is there. It was really sad with Charlie, we called my bro in floods of hapoy tears and he didn't even want to know the sex let alone the name. Cried my little heart out for him xx

Back