MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Congrats to you and your family minks, so cute!!! Top makes you look teeny tiny :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boob tubage... now I don't know if the area directly to the side of my arms, like by my armpit/above my boob looks fat? Or just untoned nastiness? And are the stripes making me look wide / showing off my bloody tummy and bulges? Grrrr. Maybe I should have gone for a plain top with small straps or something.

From the front
View attachment 93951
And side
View attachment 93953

Or maybe I just wear it at my mums or at home and if I brave wearing it out team it with a cropped cardi/jacket??

The baby is super cute! Congratulations bet your bro and his wife are over the moon with him :)

The tube top looks great, you actually look really slim in those photos so its definitely you being too critical :)

I waaaaaaaant one!! Gorgeous, both of you :) xx

I waaaaaaaant one!! Gorgeous, both of you :) xx

He's all mine!!! He is just perfect. Mum is doing well and not so tired. She only had a couple of little stitches which is good. He is a sleepy bug and loves his food already - defo a crossan! Xx

Awww hes bloody gorgeous Auntie Minky he will be a heartbreaker ...... And you Mrs look tiny in the pics with the boob tube and the dress no way should you feel bad/paranoid about the arms etc ( even though you have now taken the top back lol) be proud hun you look fabulous

He is beautiful Minky and I love the second pic, he looks fed up of photos already, bless him.

You looked tiny in the boob tube and very skinny and toned on your frock - nothing to worry about.

Enjoy your curry and poker x

Awwwwww he is so little, bless his cottons ;) love new baby cuddles xx

I agree with everything that everyone above has said....... Harrison is absolutely gorgeous and you look stunning... Soooo tiny!! Xxxx

Poker isn't happening tonight due to everyone being too tired. So enjoyed a huge curry and far too much bubbly. I feel massive right now!

Think I'm going to meet my work lot for a leaving do in a bit but could easily curl up and sleep! Xx

aaw the new baby is gorgeous, as is your new top. however it doesn't matter what we think you look like in it (and it really does look great and your belly looks flat) it's about how YOU feel in it and if the stripes aren't working for you just now change it for a plainer one til they are. no point buying something that'll be shoved in a wardrobe never to see daylight, the whole point of buying these new clothes is to feel as amazing as you look so if you're gonna feel self conscious and hunch up instead of standing tall choose something equally teeny and jazz it up with jewellery :) also I've been counting hoops and crosses as 4 syns too but the latest magazine says 4.5 syns (still well worth it for the amount imo but thought i'd mention it) anyway i'm gonna go dream about all the clothes I want when I get as close to my target as you are and hope i'm a bit closer by WI tomorrow :D

Back