MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Dinner!

Although it looks like a colourful mess it was amazing!! Greek baked chicken with chilli roasted bns and celeriac and feta
1370291544690.jpg
1370291595235.jpg

where did you leave him? :eek: seriously though, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Left in a charity shop :D

But its a bit strange to look at him (or even my best friend!) And think what they weigh is what I've lost. Brain does not compute! Or as another comparison - 3 of my 5 year old nephew! Ha! Xx

Morning all!!

Its that time of week again - rolls round bloody quick! Not expecting a miracle on the scales this week like last so just wanna get it over and done with tonight.

Food - got some pineapple at work to pick at if needed and then dinner is meat free kievs, chips and beans or veg. Or both! Something easy for after WI and the boy can cook it.

Suns out and all is good in the world woo! (Well, my world anyway!).

Nephew was able to come home yesterday too, although he has a heart murmur they had to do an ECG on him to check but they have given him the ok for now and to just go back in 6 weeks for a check up. Yay!! Xxd

Hope the scales are kind hun .....and it stays dry ;) x
Its sunny and dry so at least I have that - scales however may shout at me! I only need half a pound to get my next shiny and I want it so bad! Shouldn't have indulged as much as I did at the weekend but I was celebrating! Always next week to get my shiny and to get into the 10's! Xx
aw hope he settles in well at home :) have a nice day Minky x

Thank you hun, all is well so far. Have a good day too! Xx

Good luck with WI today. Here's hoping you get at least the half pound. Remember - no hand washing, no moisturiser, walk slowly and go commando again!!

Good luck with WI today. Here's hoping you get at least the half pound. Remember - no hand washing, no moisturiser, walk slowly and go commando again!!

Haven't even put products in my hair today... just kidding! Good luck to you too hun! Xx

Thanks girlies!! I'm not holding out hope but fingers crossed I've peed out half a pound today! A gain will be deserved I think due to indulgence at the weekend - although I was saintly surrounding it!

Have planned all my meals for like 10 days now and I'm really excited for some of them! The challenge for the next week is a new meal every day and there is a new RSC bag to cook for so combining the 2 has given me tonnes of ideas of what to make and I can't wait to try some and cook! Xx

-crosses fingers and toes- :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for weigh in xx

Fingers crossed for that half!!!

Thanks all, I'm really not feeling the loss this week so its cool. Always next week! I just wanna eat if I'm honest!

Got a ciabatta in the oven and grabbed a bargain 30g pesto cheddar for 15p in tesco on my way home so will have that in the roll with some onion too post WI. It literally cannot get in my belly quick enough. Potatoes are prepped for the boy to put in the oven in a bit along with the kiev amd I fancy having a fried egg on my potato chip thingymajigs so I think I will!

Hopefully I will have weighed in approx 25 mins....

Back