MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Ok so because I got up early and ate early I am pretty hungry so I just had a second breakfast which was yummy and lunch is going to be potato salad (boiled new pots cold mixed with quark/fat free french dressing) with a salad.

Breakfast 2 was poached egg on toast. Hexb and 1 syn lightest philli
1371978658289.jpg

Nom nom nom! Lots of water so far too xx

lunch is going to be potato salad (boiled new pots cold mixed with quark/fat free french dressing) with a salad.
Nom nom nom! Lots of water so far too xx
Mink I make a potato salad with chopped boiled potatoes, chopped boiled egg, diced gherkins, lots of Black pepper, pepper diced (optional), Ff youghrt or 1 tsp mayo. It is lovely with a sald or cold meat.

Rosie that sounds lovely, I'll have to try that next time when I have the bits in.

I opted for a mixed leaf salad with roast red pepper, spring onion and dressing. Potatoes had some dressing on them. Then a watermelon, red onion, half HexA feta, mint and balsamic vinegar salad. And a bit o' cucumber.

1371989737865.jpg

Again, another superfresh meal today woo! 1 HexB, half HexA and 1 syn. Banana to follow. Decided on having strawberries with cream later after dinner for pudding, 55g is 1.5 syns woo!

The boy has been totally selfish - he ate his dinner at lunch time and now I have to cook for him too... how rude! ;)

Instead of rice going to do the stir fry veg and quorn chicken with noodles. Win. Had 2 wm toast with marmite earlier too. And I've made a tiramisu n topped with strawberries for after dins which is chilling in the fridge.

Gonna quickly cook dinner so we can watch Pitch Black. Gotta love a bit of Vin Diesel.

Recipe for the pud please Minks
Both dinner and pud look lush

Its very easy Mumma.

Break 2 sponge fingers into bottom of a glass / ramekin. Make some strong coffee and add a tbsp at a time to soften but not make into smush. Whisk together some quark, fat free fromage frais, sweetener and any flavouring you fancy, I used vanilla. Splodge a big dollop on top. 2 more fingers dipped in to coffee and placed on top. More yogurt mix. Chop your strawberries and place on top, chill in the fridge.

I want to make a lemon/lime one so think that'll be on the menu this week. Will make a lemon syrup to dip the sponge fingers in using long strips of rind, sweetener and water, bring to the boil and let the flavour come out. Nom! Sponge fingers are 1 syn each. You could just do 1 layer of them and then fruit for the middle I guess xx

Monday, monday, monday... I'd love to be friends so please be nice to me today and I promise I won't be so hard on you in the future. Thanks in advance...

Morning gang. Can you believe we are on the first day of the week already? Lets get cracking with it and try to be positive.... we can do this!!

EE day today.

Breakfast 2 wm toast with marmite (actual new found love for the disgusting stuff...)

Lunch leftover stir fry with salad.

Dinner RSC superveg stuffed beef lasagne with salad and hexa cheese on top

Snacks - banana, handful of grapes, muller greek 0.5 syn, maybe a couple of mini bn's.

Scale hopped this morning and no change since last week??? Hmmm. Trying not to let that get to me, hard but trying. Don't think I have any plans this weekend again - going to go see my gorge nephew and have cuddles so that'll keep me busy and not drinking ;)

Have my mojo back but unsure why the scales aren't moving and this last bit seems to be hard to shift. Stupid fat :D xx

Mmmmm will try to be positive - weigh in today and after my scales (weigh same as group) telling me yesterday I was on for at least a 3lb loss this week, this morning I seem to have put 2 lb on overnight!!!!!! Mmmmmmm not impressed! I need 4lb to get my 3 stone award so was looking forward to being 3 lb closer to that!

Added to that that I am currently sat waiting for the dentist to have root canal work arghhhhhhhhh.

Today is not going great so far!

On a plus side maybe not being able to eat anything will help with weigh in!!!!!!

Sorry to see your yogurt mishap!!! Hope not too much came out in your bag!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure about the positivity but lets get cracking through this week!
Lasagne sounds good Minks.
Scales will shift just keep doing your best x
I will continue to do so Ems, tad frustrating mind but hey ho xx
Mmmmm will try to be positive - weigh in today and after my scales (weigh same as group) telling me yesterday I was on for at least a 3lb loss this week, this morning I seem to have put 2 lb on overnight!!!!!! Mmmmmmm not impressed! I need 4lb to get my 3 stone award so was looking forward to being 3 lb closer to that!

Added to that that I am currently sat waiting for the dentist to have root canal work arghhhhhhhhh.

Today is not going great so far!

On a plus side maybe not being able to eat anything will help with weigh in!!!!!!

Sorry to see your yogurt mishap!!! Hope not too much came out in your bag!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Ouchies! Hope your root canal goes ok, sympathise because I had one last year.

On a really positive note - how awesome that you are nearly at your 3 stone award?! Remember when you were struggling to get back on plan and heading for your 2.5 stone and now, you've achieved that and nearly at your 3! Awesome hun!

Good luck and fingers crossed for a suitable WI, keep us updated! Xx

Was going to post a sulky post because of :
1) my yogurt pot split and yogurt was in my bag
2) forgot my sports bra and I'm playing badminton straight from work
3) computer systems aren't working so haven't been able to do anything as yet. Apart from make a cuppa.

BUT! Then I read Emsie and Hannah2's posts and it really made me smile. I don't 'know' either of you but it really is uplifting to see how much faith others have in you and can raise your mood and make you feel positive.

As I have some time on my hands this morning (thank you systems for being down!) I'm going to write up some personal positives and maybe inspiring quotes, these will then be folded up and put in a box. Any day that I feel a bit bleugh I will dip in and read one of them (or 2 or 3 depending on how bleugh!) to change my mood into a more upbeat one.

Sounds a bit... gay but why not?! Why shouldn't we remind ourselves of how great we actually are when we feel less like it on another day?

So thank you girlies, you've really cheered me up xxx

I think the Personal Positives in a Box is a fab idea… I used to do something similar … write down all the good things you think about yourself, all the things you have achieved, all the new things you have tried and all the lovely quotes you read along the way that have made you feel on top of the world. It does sound a bit gay, but oddly it does work too… so have a BIG GAY BOX OF BIG GAY QUOTES and enjoy! lol xxx

edited it from BUG to BIG.. but you can have BUG GAY Things too I guess :p

Back