MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

You can never have too many puddings, best part of the meal!

Dunno if I'll fit both in after my dins which was beaut!

Chilli con meatballs, done in 20 minutes from start to finish.

1371757065968.jpg

Half a hexb of kidney beans, hexa cheese whacked on top after picture. Now, trifle or cake....? Hmmm...

I lurrrrrveeee mushroom and lentil loaf. Puds look great. Might ask mum to do a low fat trifle Sat x

I haven't done it in ages, like a year maybe more! Looking forward to munching on it tomorrow.

Trifle can be made very low syn just all depends on what you combine to make it so. Mine was lush and I will be making again xx

Its Friday! yay! Whats the weekend got in store for you Minks? x

Not only is it Friday but its also the longest day of the year woo!
Plans for the weekend are.... cooking tonight (todays dinner and mondays dins), best mate nipping over for 10 so I can squeeze her before she goes on hols tomorrow. Tomorrow chill in the morning, seeing a friend for a drink about lunchtime (he doesn't drink alcohol so soft drinks for both woo!) And then the voice finals! Sunday - sofa snuggle day with a hungover boy as he is on a stag do tomorrow.

How about yourself lovely? Xx

Oh and foodage today is a green one.

Breakfast - scan bran cake with greek yog 2.5 syns

Lunch - mushroom n lentil loaf with salad. HexA.

Dinner - franks n beans! With wedges. 2 syns for quorn sausages.

Snackaroos - pineapple, watermelon, banana, mini BN's 1.5 syns each, sushi 1 syn. Looking at around 8.5 for the day. Unless I make another trifle or a tiramisu...

Picked up the new flavour Douwe Egberts coffee today so going to give that a whirl in a sec. Will report back!

Hmm, the lentil and shroom loaf sounds inneresting, please can you tell me how ? x

Hmm, the lentil and shroom loaf sounds inneresting, please can you tell me how ? x

Check out my screenshot of the recipe - its old so the cheese measurement is off. I only used 2 hexs worth and stirred through without putting any on top. I also added a tbsp of marmite because although I hate it, I prefer the taste of the loaf with more in. Tis beaut. Xx

1371807671991.jpg

Look forward to seeing what yours is like! How do you make your? Xx

It's based on the slimming eats recipe I make it differently each time as it's so versatile. Def adding marmite tonight though. Yum!
Tried to attach a screenshot of the recipe but phone is being a little rugger. X posted it in fran diary a little while ago, will go hunting and report back :)

Marmite in the lentil bake = massive win!
Forgot to take a pic when I dished up as I was starving but snapped the last bit. Recipe for this is from slimming eats website, just posted it on my diary too x
View attachment 96877

Thanks hun! I love how the marmite gets a bit sticky round the edge of the loaf I make. But I'll defo give Britmums a crack! I love lentils. So versatile xx

Exactly versatile is so right. I don't think I've ever made the same one twice you can literally throw in any veg you have its a great cheap dinner and also great cold for lunch. Will give yours a go too! Always up for a new lentil recipe! Got a delicious lentil chilli soup from my last mum boss, it's immense! Will try and dig it out and put it up x

Back