MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Never again will I look at ping rice at in the same way! And fyi - its only 2 syns on a green and probably syns free on original ;) .

Sun is out today and I'm planning on doing sweet fa and chilling. Slept from 11.30 till 8.30 proving that I clearly needed the sleep. Food I'm undecided at the moment, got lots kf yummy fruit in so think I'll have a nice fruit salad with sweetened / vanilla fromage frais. Went over syns by half yesterday so wanna keep to between 7-10 today. Maybe a baked chicken breast and salad for dinner. Or summat like that anyway :) xx

Ping Rice... Made me giggle

Loved the idea of putting the roasted garlic in it
though Minks sounds very tasty indeed

Last nights dinner - you can just about see the garlic in the rice and it was so tasty!

1372593493768.jpg

Brunch was scrambled eggs with spring onion, mushroom, fresh red chilli, red pepper and grilled asparagus

1372593562255.jpg

Dinner is going to be paprika chicken fajitas, served with griddled peppers and red onion, mixed bean and cumin lemon rice, smokey ancho chilli salsa, tortilla wraps and cheese. Nom!!

Bit peckish so 3 slices toast (weighed 61g so I'm having them as my hexb) topped with philli lightest 1.5 syns and marmite. Picked at a handful of grapes over the day too. All on plan and not flown off although mother nature has paid me a visit and I could happily eat a block of cheese right now. Prepped stuff for dinner too so it'll be very quick to cook later. About 10-15 mins max - nice xx

Minks how many syns are there in the tesco meatfree kievs? Is it 7? X

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! I followed your instructions today for the beany dish and it was bloody gorgeous :)

You ARE the minis oracle lol :D xxx
Yay! Glad it worked out for you hun, it us lovely isnt it? :) xx
Minks how many syns are there in the tesco meatfree kievs? Is it 7? X
7.5 and worth every one of them xx
Thst pesky mother nature has a lot to answer for! Mind you, you're very angelic having your toast and philli...mother nature tends to have me throwing myself headlong into a cake! :D:D xx

I've shown a lot of restraint if I'm honest! Going to mix an options with lots of fromage frais and have with strawberries later as a 'treat' :D xx

Hey lovely, I'm home!! Just popping my face in the door sorta speak :) Whats for teaaa? Have to confess later i'll be having some Swiss chocolate and Limoncella Cream I brought back with me. Back on the old wagon from tomorrow! xx

Hey lovely, I'm home!! Just popping my face in the door sorta speak :) Whats for teaaa? Have to confess later i'll be having some Swiss chocolate and Limoncella Cream I brought back with me. Back on the old wagon from tomorrow! xx

Welcome home honey! The pics look amazing, can't wait to hear all about it! I'm totally ignoring your confession... if I don't read it I can't be jealous ;)

As for dinner, it was amazing!!

1372615934355.jpg

Smoked paprika chicken fajitas with HexA cheddar. 1 wrap for 6 syns, portion of rice was 1 syn. Salsa I made looks gross - a muddy brown colour but omg the flavour is immense!! Ancho and chipotle chillies, spring onion, coriander, lime, tomato... drool! Xx

Thanks for the syn Info, they certainly are worth it, just about to tuck in to mine now. Your Dinner looks good xx :p

Good moaning all! Sun shining? Tick! Poo fairy finally visited? Tick! Badminton / body magic tonight? Tick! Good food day planned? Tick tick tick!

Lovely, well chilled weekend that was totally needed and has left me feeling a lot calmer than I was on friday. Caught up on most of my sleep :D New week, new sense of positivity, lets get this show on the road!

Green food day today.

Breakfast - sweet couscous (cooked with sweetener and vanilla), mixed with raspberries and strawbs.

Lunch - leftover bean n chilli rice, 8 prawns, salad leaves, 2 syns

Dinner - garlic and herb philli pasta HexA with onions and mushrooms and asparagus. Maybe some grilled green beans too.

Snacks - grapes, banana, fruit crunch ryvita HexB and choc philli 4.5 syns.

Spare A and B. May have a mars mini ice cream tonight too for 3.5 syns. Dunno, maybe even 2 :D xx

Morning Minky, just wondering about the Philli I have just checked and its only the plain one that is a HEXA the flavoured ones are about 2 syns for 25g?

Morning Minky, just wondering about the Philli I have just checked and its only the plain one that is a HEXA the flavoured ones are about 2 syns for 25g?

I just looked at this too, as I sometimes use the flavoured ones as a HexA! Hmmm. Thing is except maybe the sweet chilli or roasted pepper ones, I don't see how the herb or black pepper ones for example can be much different.

If you search normal light philli too it comes up as 2 syns per 25g, if not a HexA and the HexA list doesn't specify ONLY plain like it does for some other foods if they come in flavoured varieties....hmmm I might check with my consultant tonight if I remember.

Back