MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Food looks delish. Happy Friday eve xxx

Morning all - Friday eve woo!!

Culinary delights are...

Breakfast - activia strawberry yogurt, 3 wholegrain cracker breads half hexb, 1 philli light tub half hexa and sliced banana.

Lunch - leftover grilled peppers n onions, spinach, rocket, 1 kofte and 1 bbq chicken thigh.

Snacks - cherries and grapes.

Unsure re dinner. May just have a sweet potato jacket with cottage cheese, spring onion and 15g cheddar and a hifi light.

Lots of work, then flat blitz tonight, online food shop for Saturday morn, shower/shave and early night because I'm starting at 6am tomorrow and straight out for drinks from work so busy busy! Xx

Loving the cute grape! I had a happy laughing cow once...
View attachment 99979

Xx

Thats so cute!! Makes you not want to eat it.... for like a second ;)

Good day today, been working hard, totally syn free day without realising and still half an a and b left. May just have the jacket for tea. Nice and simple. Or pasta? Hmmmm.

Omg!! Just realised, it's the head of the 7up man!!

HAHA this is making me laugh so much, I totally thought the same. He looks SO happy!

Minks, I can't believe you lost 4 pounds this week, that is unbelievable!! I never thought it would be possible to get a huge weightloss so far in to your journey. has this happened many times before? Any tips? I'm just in shock and awe. you are amazing!! Nearly 10 stone gone, holy crap!!!!!!! :D

MINKS FOR PRESIDENT!!

Would you ever consider becoming a consultant? I'v heard it's very heard to make money though...

HAHA this is making me laugh so much, I totally thought the same. He looks SO happy!

Minks, I can't believe you lost 4 pounds this week, that is unbelievable!! I never thought it would be possible to get a huge weightloss so far in to your journey. has this happened many times before? Any tips? I'm just in shock and awe. you are amazing!! Nearly 10 stone gone, holy crap!!!!!!! :D

MINKS FOR PRESIDENT!!

Would you ever consider becoming a consultant? I'v heard it's very heard to make money though...

It was 6lbs this week :)

Thanks for the correction post there Emma :D

No real hints or tips, I didn't do anything different apart from follow plan. Really, thats it! I guess my 2lb gain the week before needed to come off so in theory just a real 4lb off. I saved my syns for 2 alcohol/food nights out rather than having across the week but it wouldn't have been that and I wouldn't recommend tbh.

I wouldn't want to be a consultant actually, well, I would but don't have the time, money or drive so thats outta the question. I like being part of the group and social team where I can still chat to people and stuff without worrying 'am I making enough money to cover x and y cost??'

Make sense? Xx

So finished work at 5.30, came home and done some prep for a meeting tomorrow morning till 7.30 and then have literally cleaned the flat since then. Man I'm pooped. Haven't had chance to eat or even think about food. Think I'll take 5 mins, have a hifi light, shower and bed.

Proper shower and leg shave in the morning, start work at 7 (not 6 as planned woo!), work till 5 and then pub! No syns today and tomorrows will also go on the couple of drinks I'll be having. Ah crap, forgot to do a food shop. Guess I know what I'm doing in my lunch break tomorrow! Although haven't planned food.... faaaaaark! Xxx

Its only bloody Friday!!! Aaaaaaaand pay day! Double yay!!

So plan - starting work at 7 (boooo!) And then straight to pub after work for drinks and on to work colleagues house round the corner to continue drinks. I've got 2.5 days worth of syns to play with. I'm thinking maybe grab a bottle of prosecco to drink at theirs and a couple of vodka diet cokes at the pub.

Food - not really sure! Think I'll have 6 x wm cracker bread hexb with philli light hexa, top with banana and maybe some otger fruit? Or do 3 with nana and 3 with marmite? Done!
Lunch - sweet potato jacket with black pepper cottage cheese and spring onion.
Snacks - standard cherries and grapes!
Dinner - probably nada. Just come home and crash.

Lets get this day done and then.... weekend can start yaaaaaaaaay!!!

Cannot wait to book holiday tomorrow too eeeeeeeeep! Xxx

Back