MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

As the girls have said above - delighted and gutted for you honey. You did yourself, and all of us here ;), proud!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations ( Doing my best Cliff Richard dance and lip ere so you best be laughing) lol - You did amazingly to get as far as you did hunni, you should be proud of yourself, and all those tears are good tears cos they are happy ones. Well done love xx

Minkx huge congratulations. Well done lovely you deserve it and look amazing. As the others said we are all proud of you. Have a good rest. Big HUG

Just spent 3 nights following your story, massive congrats, not really for the award as such, but more for the weightloss, you have inspired me massively , Thankyou soooo much xx

Last edited:
So proud of you Minks. They all thought you are as awesome we think you are. Well done xxx

So proud of you missy, you've come so far! You are amazing. Sad for you that you can't make it to the next round but you are our winner! Massive congratulations to you xxxxx

Morning guys, thank you for your lovely support as always. Kinda went inwards yesterday, felt totally deflated and sad but just gotta pick myself up and realise that this competition just isn't mine to progress in. I'm still the winner of the district and represent the WHOLE of sussex which out of 200 odd groups is still fantastic.

This was taken by the area manager before the professional photographer got in with his camera. My C on the left.
1378707902790.jpg

Actually looking forward to seeing the professional ones that were taken, some with my C, one or 2 with the area manager and her lady who got through to finals amd then on my own outside with my sash and flowers and all very posy posy.

Because I was sad yesterday, had a little indulgence (couple of biscuits, random sausage or 2 and velvet crunch, then dinner was a takeaway chicken dhansak and onion rice... didn't have the energy to cook) so today is all about back on plan and fighting hard to have a loss on Thursday of this week. Weighing early. Its going to be a gain I think. But cracking out the fruit and bottles of water and will aim to try and get even half a pound off! (Might be a tad difficult seeing as the scales are up to 10.8 this morning but possibly a lot of bloat and salt needs to be flushed out!)

No idea really on what food to eat so staying safe and taking fruit and yogurt for today and make something for dins. Got some green beans and asparagus that need using.

Have a good day all xxx

Ah you did fantastically well lovey
you should be so proud of yourself on many levels!
you look fabulous and I'm sure the photos will do you great justice.
Stop being hard on yourself now and do what you've been doing as it's definitely worked!
have a great day x

A massive well done Minky.
Timing is a bummer, and I reckon they should change the day of the semi's!
Out of all those amazing ladies with their own amazing stories, you won, and that is a great way of looking at it x

Ahh Minks

You look fantastic
and if you didn't make it to the next round
so what..... You still look bloody fantastic chick
ps you would have won my vote
and you have certainly given me the inspiration
to get back on it

Subscribing to your thread it has taken me a good few nights to read your thread its fantastic. You are such an inspiration to us all. you look great and well done on your achievement I am joining slimming world tomorrow (was always a weight watchers girl) and will be following your thread x

Ok you've all bloody reduced me to tears again! Gotta stop being so nice and making me all emotional otherwise I'll be a jibbering soggy mess by the end of the day! And quite frankly, my head can't take any more tears!

Food I've decided on going green so brekkie and lunch.

1378726359076.jpg

1378726365632.jpg

Dinner will be quorn meatballs and pasta with hexa cheese. Syn free day. Have a pear, yogurt and a hifi light if I need to snack (which we all know I will!!) Xx

Your lunch looked interesting

Was it cripsbreads and mushy peas?
X

Back