MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I bet you're still on cloud 9 MinkyDinkyi xx

Been AWOL for a little while so only just managed to catch up with whats been happening, really really well done on such a mahooooosive achievement with the awards.......gutted for you about the next stage hun. You truly are an inspiration on minis xx
Awww welcome back hun and thank you :) how have you been? Hope all is ok with you? Xx
Your lunch looked interesting

Was it cripsbreads and mushy peas?
X
It was indeed, I love mushy peas!! Xx
So what else happened yesterday Minks apart from pics and crying oh and winning whoop whoop!
:D the day was great.
The layout of the day is very nice, you get weighed and your height measured, picture is then taken. We were put in little huddles of 6 and take it in turns to speak for 5 mins max - its timed and you are given a one minute to the end warning. I didn't practice or anything, just say why you wanted to lose, whats kept you going and what you like about it really - thought I was going to bore them but luckily 5 mins is too short a time to send someone to sleep ;). After the 5 minutes they will asked questions, things like whats your favourite meal or food optimising plan? Whats been a benefit of losing weight or how did you find body magic?

Once everyone's done there is a coffee break, they then announce the final 4 and we had to do it all again but to everyone in the room. They then leave and decide the winner!

There was a guy supporting a member of his group and he was pretty big, probably about 25 stone minimum? In the breal he came and sat down next to me and said how inspiring it was to hear my story and that when I walked in he just thought I was the event organiser or a consultant! We had a chat and it was really humbling tbh. To know that at least that one person has taken me as inspiration away with them and the push to progress in their journey is award enough for me xxx
I bet you're still on cloud 9 MinkyDinkyi xx
I am actually. Now I'm getting over the sadness and actually realising that little old me won, its an awesome feeling :) xx

Lovely post above Minks ^^^^^

you are an inspiration to many young lady
and one of the reasons I'm back on track again
just looking at your pictures blows me away

Hey Hon

Just catching up after being awol - Well done!! You haven't just helped to inspire one man at the competition, you inspire all of us on here! Because we can all relate to how you started out. You were just like us, normal girls with a weight problem who slip and slide and f'ck up occasionally, but you have done what most of us will take ages (in my case, probably never manage) to achieve, you have got slim, you look great, but most importantly you are healthy and fit. I can't imagine ever being half of what I am now - you got there though. You should be so proud, and you should step back and look at the people who you are helping by sharing your success story.

WELL DONE !

C xx

Lovely post above Minks ^^^^^

you are an inspiration to many young lady
and one of the reasons I'm back on track again
just looking at your pictures blows me away
Awww thanks mumma :) you have always inspired me with your awesome food, journey and accomplishments so its lovely to hear that xx
Ov course ur an inspiration minks u are amazing :) xx
Have a fab day hun
Cheers chick, all you fab lot keep me going :) xx
Hey Hon

Just catching up after being awol - Well done!! You haven't just helped to inspire one man at the competition, you inspire all of us on here! Because we can all relate to how you started out. You were just like us, normal girls with a weight problem who slip and slide and f'ck up occasionally, but you have done what most of us will take ages (in my case, probably never manage) to achieve, you have got slim, you look great, but most importantly you are healthy and fit. I can't imagine ever being half of what I am now - you got there though. You should be so proud, and you should step back and look at the people who you are helping by sharing your success story.

WELL DONE !

C xx

Charley, you never fail to make me feel so warm and smiley and want to give you a big hug! I see you aren't feeling too great(?) At the moment, I have been there too! If you wanna chat or anything just chuck me a PM babes, you have been a great support throughout and your positive and bright nature really helps EVERYONE!
Oooh I do love you girlies!!! Xxx

Right! Terrible tuesday done. Food - green day.

Breakfast - overnight oats with chocolate sprinkle mullerlight, blackberries and strawberries
1378837714547.jpg

Mid am - greek toffee yog 0.5 syn
Lunch - leftover quorn meatballs with spicy veg sauce and pasta
1378837750978.jpg

Mid pm - banana and another greek toffee yog 0.5 syn. 3 sesame ryvita and philli light
1378837817581.jpg

Wanted to eat crapola when I got home but munched some grapes instead.
Dinner - don't know what to have actually. Might just do a mushroom and spring onion omelette with salad and hexa cheese. Or veggie burger, sweet pot chips and beans. Think I'll do omelette.

Oh and I'll nibble some gherkins in a min. I literally cannot stop eating - although only the one syn today woo! Xx

Minky, just been thinking you may not be able to go through to the next rounds, but how fab would it be if you got into the Slimming World mag? May make up for some of the disapointment, and you would a superstunning makeover! Send your story in and it just might get in there! X

Minky, just been thinking you may not be able to go through to the next rounds, but how fab would it be if you got into the Slimming World mag? May make up for some of the disapointment, and you would a superstunning makeover! Send your story in and it just might get in there! X

Hello lovely, its a fab idea but I'm waiting to see what happens from Head Office. The District Manager said they wanted to use my photos for press (but didn't go on further) and the C's there were saying they will see me in the mag and they were going to speak to HO about it. So who knows! Would be very exciting (and glam!!) Xx

Oh that would be so exciting MinkyDinky!
our own celebrity!
loving the overnight porridge in the kilner jar! Do you then take that to work as it's a great way of transporting it? D you microwave it or just have it cold?

Oh that would be so exciting MinkyDinky!
our own celebrity!
loving the overnight porridge in the kilner jar! Do you then take that to work as it's a great way of transporting it? D you microwave it or just have it cold?
The oats are great for keeping in the kilner, got the idea off Miss Corset (and its all over ********* too!!), I bring them to work and then chuck my fruit in so I can eat at my desk. I don't eat it hot, just cold! Although some people I think nuke it for 30 secs - 1 min in the micro. Not something I would like tbh! xx
Oh that would be amazing if you were in the magazine! How exciting!! Even better if you were on the front cover!!! Xx

It would be great wouldn't it!? I will have to see what they say :) Although I am wondering what press the DM was referring to, maybe she means the mag?? I am just waiting for my C to let me know when I can have copies of the professional ones from Sunday, hope I don't look a complete tool in them!! xx

Happy hump day you gorgeous lot!

Today is a red day and there is a few things I am looking forward to today:
1) eating breakfast - tummy was a rumbling this morning!
2) getting work banged out so I can get home and snuggle
3) looking on line at some winter wardrobe essentials because dang it was cold out there this morning and I have no winter clothes that fit!
4) Dinner!!

Food plan is:

Brekkie - massive blackberries, apple and grapes with Toffee Greek Muller 0.5 syn (these are pretty nice, but I wouldn't buy them again unless on BOGOF offer)
Lunch - mixed salad leaves, gherkins, cucumber, red pepper, 3 x sesame ryvita and phili light HexA and HexB
Dinner - Diet coke Turkey and stir fry veggies (the boy will have with noodles)
Snacks - banana, grapes, hifi light caramel choc, hifi light blackcurrent cheesecake (HexB)

Nom, nom, nom.

Now lets get hump day done! xxx

Back