MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Friday eve... how quickly has this week gone?! Day 2 of 3 day meeting today and I'm prepared with another pasta for lunch and luckily they bring a nice bowl of fruit cocktail sticks so I will pick at them. Food plan is green day.

Breakfast - marmite on toast B choice with scrambled egg and spinach.
Lunch - pasta and veggies with 30g cheddar A choice, fruit kebabs
Dinner - carbonara with mushrooms/onions/garlic/spinach and side salad. A choice parmesan.
Snacks - banana, grapes, pink n white 2.5 syns, 4 coffees 2 syns.

Have a good day y'all! Xxx

Well hello there my friend Friday! How I have missed you.

To celebrate it being Friday I am munching the following (Red day woo!)

Breakfast - banana, blueberries and lemon greek yogurt 0.5 syn
Lunch - rocket, spinach, cucumber, red pepper, spring onion, grated carrot, ham, boiled egg x 2
Dinner - sausages 1 syn, carrot chips, veg.
Snacks - grapes, fruit kebabs
1 x A choice milk in coffees. B choice probably hifi bars later tonight while chilling after work with a hot chocolate for 2 syns. This will literally be the highlight of a very long busy and hectic week.

Roll on chocolate time!!!

Minky, there's a gorgeous recipe in the Family meals on a budget book (the new one) if you've got it. Moroccan vegetable tagine, got peppers and butternut squash in, really easy to make and I chucked mine in a slow cooker. It smells amazing and if you haven't tried it, it's worth making. I'm going to make it again, but blitz it into a soup as I don't like lumps!

Minky, there's a gorgeous recipe in the Family meals on a budget book (the new one) if you've got it. Moroccan vegetable tagine, got peppers and butternut squash in, really easy to make and I chucked mine in a slow cooker. It smells amazing and if you haven't tried it, it's worth making. I'm going to make it again, but blitz it into a soup as I don't like lumps!

Not got that book but is on my purchase list for Tuesday so will look that one up! Thanks for the heads up hun xx

Some one give me the polish. I have not touched ANY of the pastry danishes in the meeting at lunch time, nor any of the samdwiches. I could have murdered a maple pecan danish but for 19.5 syns... nah. No thank ya!

Good evening slinky minky - good to see ya back chick, food is looking brill and well done on the nay to the bad stuff whoop

Minky is Back :D

Some one give me the polish. I have not touched ANY of the pastry danishes in the meeting at lunch time, nor any of the samdwiches. I could have murdered a maple pecan danish but for 19.5 syns... nah. No thank ya!

Well done!! Anything pastry I have a hard time saying no to! 19.5 more suns to play with though, brill! Hope you're having a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me tooo! A cheek for me to say as I'm more reading than posting.. At least she's still *********ming! :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back