MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hey Minks!!! You're back!!!!!

I hadn't intended coming on here but clicked on my menu shortcut by mistake and thought whilst I was here I would have a look at some diaries and here you are.......

Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!!

I fell off the wagon back in September when my C really really upset me - I had helped her out loads when she was trying to establish the group and then when I needed her support she showed her selfish side - I guess it is that thing of it being a business and not a friendship (I thought we had a friendship). Anyway, I left group as I was too upset and it all went downhill from there.

Cut to now and I have put 1 stone on...... Got engaged to my girlfriend at Christmas...... we are getting married in July!! Yeah!!!

However, reality kicked in this weekend and I need to get back on track. I have contacted a personal trainer and then found myself at the swimming pool at 7am this morning!!!!! So, bring it on......

So glad that you are more relaxed about it all now - it can really take over your life and really there is more to life than dieting sometimes!

Now I have to get my food side sorted to match with my exercise plans.

Photos look great by the way!

H2 x

Loving the pictures. You look amazing. That white dress is so gorgeous x

Feeling the love there guys! Thank you for such lovely comments, puts a big ol' smile on this ones face :D

So today is the first stint of my 3 weeks working up in London, starting at 8am so need to leave here at 5.50 to get the train to Stratford and get in there at 7.17 and walk across the Olympic Park to the office. Means I can stop in at M&S or somewhere to grab some food for the day. Thats the one thing I'm pretty cr@p at, food on the go. Especially when westfield has so many places to choose from!! Although I'll be staying pretty 'late' today so breakfast and lunch will have to be purchased from M&S as no where else is open (apart from couple of coffee shops)

Yesterday was a naughty day in the end, had some homemade red velvet cake (friend at work is trialing cakes for her friends wedding.... so it was purely a constructive taste session) and was lazy when I got home and the boy wanted cuddles so we ordered curry, watched the new 300 amd snuggled in for the night. Who am I to argue??

I feel a little bloated this morning though and I won't be able to get the lbs off for holiday if I keep being lazy so a little more effort to lose rather than maintain is in hand.

Breakfast - fruit and yogurt 1 syn
Lunch - cheese and lettuce sub rolls, prawns and sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns and fruit
Dinner - sw fry up (that I should have had yesterday!) Bacon, sausage 1 syn, egg, mushrooms, spicy chopped tomatoes

Think today might even be of the red variety!

Yesterday was red too wasn't it? Red velvet lol

Hope you have a good day hun x

You are right there hun!!

M&S didn't have the prawns so got a big fruit platter and mooli beef teryaki wrap things for 2 syns. Now just need to get to the office and munch, starving! Hope you have a great day too xx

Saw someone post abut it on the dyjhiw thread I've never really experienced it tbh x

Its rife on IG. But I'm not rude enough to say SLIMMING WORLD FFS!!!!!!

Unless there is something called slimmers world I don't know about that uses syns n sh!t... best keep me mouth shut ;) cc

Food update

Breakfast - banana, danio strawberry yogurt 1 syn, cheese and lettuce sub rolls with lettuce and light triangle as 'butter replacement' 1 syn
Lunch - beef teryaki mooli ribbon things from M&S 2 syns, banana (got a fruit pack thing but ended up eating dead late, even tho I took a snap about... 12.15?? Ate on the train at 3pm!)
Cookie when I got home 5 syns
Dinner - sw fry up 2 × Bacon, sausage 1 syn, egg, mushrooms, spicy chopped tomatoes, 1 toast 1/2 hexb and marmite. 1tbsp brown sauce 1 syn
Snacks - vanilla stix 1/2 B

Total - 11 syns. Might push the boat out and have 2 sausages....

Lol I also get annoyed by the slimmers world thing! Thought I had slight anger issues getting annoyed with that, pleased I'm not alone! Also get annoyed when people ask how many syns in a pack of crisps, when the 20cal - 1syn thing always works for things like that! Arrrrrrgggghhhhh

Lol I hate it when people say slimmers world. Makes me want to crack them one! It isn't a hard word! I have m&s envy. That beef thing sounds lush.
Glad I'm not the only one!! And the beef thingys are well worth the 2 syns, even if only for the sauce - its gorge! Xx
haha made me giggle slimmers world. I get asked if im doing swimming world! ;D
Swimming world?! Are they serious?? Crazy silly people. I'd be like "yup, thats exactly what I do, you should come down and see us on a 'Tuesday' night and how we get on. C U Next Tuesday!" :D xx

Lol I also get annoyed by the slimmers world thing! Thought I had slight anger issues getting annoyed with that, pleased I'm not alone! Also get annoyed when people ask how many syns in a pack of crisps, when the 20cal - 1syn thing always works for things like that! Arrrrrrgggghhhhh
Yay! Another person who agrees! I did start to wonder... but it's people that ACTUALLY go to group! Look at your blinking book!
I'm a google-r for syns now I don't go to group and 99% of the time you find it, some people just take the lazy route. Xx
And when people ask for the sin value.... Grrr! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Its a sin to not say something back at that... looks like I've started something tonight!!! Xx

Back