MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Ha, ha, had a giggle at the KM conversation. At class today C was talking about the fakeaway book & asked if anyone ate a kebab sober, I (and others) put my had up, it would appear I'm in a minority, I love kebab with garlic & chilli sauce & the salad, hmmmmmmmmmmm, not too sure how the fakeaway one is but I bet it doesn't live up to it, lol.

Well done on the fast day yesterday, I need to get myself to M&S, that mooli wrap thingymajig looks amazing!

Absolutely adore your egg this morning, heart shaped, how cute! Need to keep my eye out for one of those moulds. That's the only problem with your diary (and Charley's for that matter too), I always find loads of inspiration and want to go for a mega food shop after reading!:)

Hope you have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Well done on the fast day yesterday, I need to get myself to M&S, that mooli wrap thingymajig looks amazing!

Absolutely adore your egg this morning, heart shaped, how cute! Need to keep my eye out for one of those moulds. That's the only problem with your diary (and Charley's for that matter too), I always find loads of inspiration and want to go for a mega food shop after reading!:)

Hope you have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Lydia bought a heart shaped pan, it is small, enough for 1 egg, I've no idea where she bought it from though, I'm sure the usual online places will have one ;)

Love the plan!

Hope you have fun tonight :)

Me and my mum shared a portion of chips after we had our hair done the other day and there is a SW group that runs in the hall next door on the night we were there. When I went in the chip shop, the owner was ranting and raving at me about I'd just been in a slimming club and now I was buying chips and how was that gonna help me?! Cheeky bug*er! I did try and say I hadn't been in there but he wasn't listening! Weirdo alert!

Good noodle prep in advance there for tonight :) x

Morning all! I am currently in my bed and the boy has bought me a coffee. Happy now. So I got ever so slightly drunk and done a naughty........ I bought a burger last night. What a pillock. Even more of a pillock because I clearly got home, saw my noodles, 'reminded' myself that I didn't need that burger?, put it in the fridge for the boy for today if he wanted it and went to bed! Didn't eat burger or noodles!!

Done a cheeky sunday hangover "dehydration weigh". If only the scales would stay wherr they are I tell ya. Down to 11.11 which would mean 4lbs off. But I'll see what official WI is tomorrow, probably 4lbs up!

Food today is different to what I had written out because of noodles...
Brunch - noodle stir fry!
Djnner - chicken burmese kaukswe curry and rice (actual excitement as we haven't had it in ages!)

Syns - ww biscuits/cake and a mini naan

Last edited:
Hiiiiiiiiii Donna :)

How are you? Just been having a read through your diary, I'm coming back (again) with my tail between my legs. Put on so much weight but starting the 5:2 tomorrow so hoping to shift some of it quickly then go straight back on SW, got some things coming up in 3 weeks that I want to lose weight for.

Nice to see you back honey xx

Morning all! I am currently in my bed and the boy has bought me a coffee. Happy now. So I got ever so slightly drunk and done a naughty........ I bought a burger last night. What a pillock. Even more of a pillock because I clearly got home, saw my noodles, 'reminded' myself that I didn't need that burger?, put it in the fridge for the boy for today if he wanted it and went to bed! Didn't eat burger or noodles!! Done a cheeky sunday hangover "dehydration weigh". If only the scales would stay wherr they are I tell ya. Down to 11.11 which would mean 4lbs off. But I'll see what official WI is tomorrow, probably 4lbs up! Food today is different to what I had written out because of noodles... Brunch - noodle stir fry! Djnner - chicken burmese kaukswe curry and rice (actual excitement as we haven't had it in ages!) Syns - ww biscuits/cake and a mini naan

Haha we've all done it
brilliant that you scoffed neither though Minx
that's willpower that
Chicken Burmese Kaukswe is there a recipe
for this sounds amazing

Pictoral evidence!!!

1397386504480.jpg

1397386513480.jpg

Burger was actual rock solid. Gross. The boy refused to eat it. Eye opener really seeing it in the cold light of day after the fat and grease has solidified. Smelt bloody beaut tho!!!

So noodle brunch and banana with an afternoon of cuddles and season of Helix (which is awesome) to cure the hangover.
Oh and the dehydration weigh....

1397386668485.jpg

Won't be the same for weigh in tomorrow!!

Afternoon Minks - well done leaving the burger hun - go you!! The noodles look so much tastier nom nom.

Yayyy at the dehydration scales - I think we all need some of those lol.

My boys have had sausage butties this morning - I had fruit n yogurt go me lol. xx

Back