MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Afternoon Minks - well done leaving the burger hun - go you!! The noodles look so much tastier nom nom.

Yayyy at the dehydration scales - I think we all need some of those lol.

My boys have had sausage butties this morning - I had fruit n yogurt go me lol. xx

The noodles were well tasty. I can't believe I bought it tho!! Force of habit I guess.

Well done on the fruit and yogurt! Bet it was yummy? But you've now put a craving in my head for sausage sandwich so I'm making one for lunch :D xx

The noodles were well tasty. I can't believe I bought it tho!! Force of habit I guess.

Well done on the fruit and yogurt! Bet it was yummy? But you've now put a craving in my head for sausage sandwich so I'm making one for lunch :D xx

Hehe I hope it was as tasty as the lads ones smelled. I think ill get some WW cumberland ones in Asda and have a butty when I get back from shopping nom nom

Quorn sausage sarnie to fill a hole... still on plan even with my hangover woo!

1397395891052.jpg

Still on plan and just had dinner......

1397415611858.jpg

5.5 syns for naan and 1 for the curry.

Been watching the tv series Hannibal (following last weeks quadrilogy movie marathon!) And its really bloody good! References to things that happened in the movie and very dry one liners every so often. Very well written. I'd recommend it!

Morning morning! Gawd it tis Monday already. But 4 day week so... I actually only have 4 day weeks now until June with my week in Egypt next month so can't complain!

Foodage today. EE

Breakfast porridge a and b
Lunch ham salad
Dinner Carribean beef (slow cooker recipe) and rice?
Snacks - banana

Best hop to it!

Yay to the 1lb - and well done for second thinking on that burger, not something I could have done with beer goggles!

xx

Back