MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Yay to the 1lb - and well done for second thinking on that burger, not something I could have done with beer goggles!

xx

Bad use of English there, well done for thinking twice on that burger!!!!

Yay, well done on the 1lb loss.

Funnily enough at fatty club on Saturday she said when she asks what are we going for next week she doesn't want to hear only 1lb but 2lb, hmmmmmmm, I'm not too sure I agree, her reasoning was that we don't pay to go to class to lose 'only 1lb' per week so we should aim higher. Anyway my thoughts are still musing that one. xx

Thank god that shitter of a day is done. 3 days till the weekend. Feel pretty wiped after today, works mental and i'm on catch up after not really being around.

Carribean beef is out of the new slow cooker book I got and i'm hoping its nice - smells it! Very simple and not much in it - spice wise just sweet paprika. To which I ignored and put smoked because I didn't have sweet and chilli flakes. Its got pigeon peas in which I'd never heard of before!!

HH - I'm surprised at your C. I know they should be encouraging which is awesome but IMO if you are losing half or 1lb a week then you are still losing. If you aren't happy with that then yes look at what you are doing and see if you can change. But a pound... after the week I had? Too right I'm happy with that!!

Food update.
Had 2 packs of pops for 8 syns and a yog for 1 - total 9
Lunch n snacks
1397495858957.jpg
1397495868219.jpg
Think I'm going to have rice with my beef, don't know if I should do any more veg with it? It only has garlic&ginger (couple of cloves and 2.5cm knob... haha!), onion, pepper, chopped toms superfree wise in it. But what could I have veg wise?? Hmmm....

And dinner. Which looks really dark for some reason? It was really tasty and filling. I think green beans would be good with it or some spinach chopped up through it. No salad. Lots left over so will either freeze or have some later in the week, maybe Saturday or Sunday for lunch
1397501589336.jpg

Good morning mini mates, how are we doing today?

I'm just getting ready to pop to the gym and work ones buttocks off (literally) before going to collect Glossybox numero deux! Came yesterday while I was at work. It's definitely an incentive to drag my butt outta bed early!

Today is a fast day but also pretty good sw wise too if classed as a green day (I think...)

B - oat so simple porridge made with water 137cals / HexB
L - new covent garden soup carrot and bns soup 1/2 carton 98 cals
D - pizza and salad 214 cals / 7.5 syns & half HexA
Snacks - 50g bluebs, 100g banana 70 cals
1397536150020.jpg
So takes me slightly over on cals but I am going to the gym, i'm walking the 2 miles there too so thats basically half my days allowance worked off anyway!!

Gym - tick!
Glossybox collected - tick!
Breakfast - next!

Just en route to work, can't wait to get breakfast in my and this GB open. I did wonder how I'd feel working out and not eating anything, so far so good. Thats why I bought the banana - just in case. Which 99% of the time means I'm gonna eat it!

Sun is out, dress is on, and I'm in a surprisingly chipper mood.

Happy Tuesday!

Evening gang. Well... I made it. I did have a rice cake for 26 cals so my total is nearer 600 for today but, well I'm a rebel ain't I? Never was one to play by the rules and I wanted it. Haven't felt overly hungry which is awesome and haven't had the reported mood swings/headaches people supposedly get when starting the fast days.

Just having a think on food planning for the weekend but all depends on if I'm going out Saturday night for celebration drinks (for having my bff's wedding paid off!). It looks like that may not be on the cards and I must say... I'm not disappointed. We kinda done that last weekend.

So! Food (for those of you not on IG!)

1397581670024.jpg
1397581677351.jpg
The soup was actually really tasty and it was with this I had my rice cake.
Also had small nana and 50g bluebs.

Dinner I can't wait for.

Sian - welcome back lovely. Still doing SW but chucking some 5:2 structure to it too. Why not ay?

Now... wheres that slow cooker book???

Back