MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Faux Friday is here. Thank goodness. Just to get through today and I'll be happy.

Breakfast was really refreshing and tasty.

1397720653750.jpg

Cor! Passion fruit. I have such a weird relationship with it - I love the flavour and scent of it so much but those crunchy seeds drive me to distraction!

Hmm I am the same with pash fruit, they look like frog spawn to me - sorry ! I don't want to put any of the Pash Fruit fans off, but yeah, frog spawn!

Minks, red wine is (or was) 24 syns for the bottle - which I think is a liberty seeing as its just crushed grapes!

Enjoy your looooong weekend, I fully intend to!

Hmm I am the same with pash fruit, they look like frog spawn to me - sorry ! I don't want to put any of the Pash Fruit fans off, but yeah, frog spawn! Minks, red wine is (or was) 24 syns for the bottle - which I think is a liberty seeing as its just crushed grapes! Enjoy your looooong weekend, I fully intend to!
Nice one, I think the same..!!!! x

Morning guys. I have a hangover. Eurgh.

I'll get over it. The over toasted hot cross bun might help. Or curry at mums later (at least thats cooked sw friendly)

Done a big food shop yesterday and went to a proper grocers - picked up a kilo of diced beef and kilo of mutton. Slow cooked mutton curry will be on the menu woo! I also picked up some garden eggs which are small white aubergines - they have some weird and wonderful things there. Got some okra too.

So now to shower and sort myself out!

Happy bank holiday weekend all xxx

Morning guys. I have a hangover. Eurgh.

I'll get over it. The over toasted hot cross bun might help. Or curry at mums later (at least thats cooked sw friendly)

Done a big food shop yesterday and went to a proper grocers - picked up a kilo of diced beef and kilo of mutton. Slow cooked mutton curry will be on the menu woo! I also picked up some garden eggs which are small white aubergines - they have some weird and wonderful things there. Got some okra too.

So now to shower and sort myself out!

Happy bank holiday weekend all xxx

What does mutton taste like?

Morning guys. I have a hangover. Eurgh. I'll get over it. The over toasted hot cross bun might help. Or curry at mums later (at least thats cooked sw friendly) Done a big food shop yesterday and went to a proper grocers - picked up a kilo of diced beef and kilo of mutton. Slow cooked mutton curry will be on the menu woo! I also picked up some garden eggs which are small white aubergines - they have some weird and wonderful things there. Got some okra too. So now to shower and sort myself out! Happy bank holiday weekend all xxx
You too Minks xx

Mutton is bloody beaut, slow cooked so its all fall apart and delish-ioso.

Made a big vat of chicken and mushroom curry for my mum because she is still unable to get about but her knee is well healing up so thats good.

1397920536189.jpg

Bless her. So we are having the curry today (syn free woo!) And they have enough for 6 more portions to be able to freeze.

Having a glass of first cape reduced alcohol wine (12 syns for the bottle) and watching youtube vids of talent show auditions - got me in tears!!

Morning minks hope youve had a fab easter weekend it sure sounds it. The curry sounds nom nom. X

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back