MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Happy Fri-Yay peeps!!

Nearly the blessed weekend. Ahhhhh.

Foodage today -
EB (early breakfast!) - quorn sausage and mushroom toasted sandwich. 1 syn lightest lurpak, smidge of ketchup but will count half a syn
LB -stawbs and grapes with orange ML (I will blinking eat this fruit!)
L - ham salad with hot sauce 0.5 syns
D - last nights left overs! Hash, cauli, green beans, win!
Snacks - banana

Then obvs going to my friends for "drinks" to which I do actually have a veeeeeery small amount of vodka left from last weekend (120mls) and that is 13.5 syns. So I think I'll take that with me and means the max I'll have is within my daily syns. And dinner is waiting just to be reheated (weather is pants so BBQ side of it isn't happening).

So syns for the day max 15.5, week to date 25/60. Not too shabby.

EB - this was yummy and so what I needed!
1398412356571.jpg

He proposed new years day! Well... about 12.15am and it was all very soppy and crazy for the following hour!
Are you also getting married?
Mushroom buns are delish, I love them xx

Aw that's lovely :)
Yeah :D James proposed in March on our 4 years together. It is super soppy and crazy isn't it I love being engaged!
They're my absolute fave as we try not to eat any bread!

xxxx.

Minks, Sainsbo's does this low lager beer (not sure if you're a beer fan?) which is like ridiculously low synnage for a big bottle... it's called czech lager and is 1 syn for a 500ml bottle! Woooop! It's going to become a summer staple for me! x

Are you kidding me?! Whaaaaaat?! I'm so going to grab me some of them! Have you tried it? Xx

Are you kidding me?! Whaaaaaat?! I'm so going to grab me some of them! Have you tried it? Xx

Nope not yet, I spied it during lent when I was searching for 0% beers! I couldn't have it as it was "low alcohol" and I was being super strict with my 0% rule but I checked the syns for all of them and couldn't believe it. Def going to be trying it soon! x

Hmmm. Bad morning at work and have a stress headache. Really not enthusiastic about ANYTHING now. Apart from going home and curling up under my blankets.

Lunch and lunch pudding are:

1398428294415.jpg
1398428304004.jpg
And they were both pretty darn good. The pud was super refreshing. These are the strawbs that have been to and fro every day and not been eaten. Well... they have now! The grapes I'll have later with my banana.

And then I need to make a decision about whether to go to my friends or go home and chill....

Aww hun, I know exactly how you feel! And I've cancelled our plans tonight so we can snuggle under blankets and chill.

Hope your afternoon flies by! xxx

Aww hun, I know exactly how you feel! And I've cancelled our plans tonight so we can snuggle under blankets and chill.

Hope your afternoon flies by! xxx
Oh really? Bless you, I know you were looking forward to the wine tasting (who wouldn't tho right?) Xxx
What's going on in work chick that has you stressed, ru able to say x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had one of my guys in london not show up for work to open the office, he hasn't called up and I can't get hold of him. I have so much to do that I've fallen behind in invoicing (although I'm not finance, i'm currently the only one that can do it until the person who can returns from Maternity leave in a month), one of the senior managers was questioning and pestering about it all and it just all got a bit much.

Had to take 5 minutes in the loo to have a breather other wise I would have burst into tears. Not very often do things like this get to me but I just felt such a failure. I know I'm not but I felt it. So knuckled down, worked through my lumch break, and yet still cant get over how quick the day is flying. Its ludicrous! Xxx

Ugh...unreliable people do my head in! As do people that pester you and make you feel bad. Boo to them honey and well done you for taking 5 and cracking on.

I was super excited about wine but now the day is here and it's cold and raining and it's all hit the fan at work, the last thing I want to do is put a face on and get a train to London. We are very lucky that the same client are taking us to a concert at the Albert Hall on Tuesday so I can catch up with all my contacts then. Tonight definitely calls for a chilled one, a lovely big SW friendly meal and probably some wine, seeing as I'd allowed syns for it anyway. Whoop whoop!

Hope you get everything you need to done at a reasonable time so you can escape and enjoy your weekend. Have you decided about going out tonight? xx

Nightmare chick.. Don't take anyone else's monkeys!!! (If u think that sounds weird lol it is an article written for the Harvard Business Review many years ago but is so relevant for many people today), sounds like u r doing lots of things that may not be part of your actual job, and of course this can get overwhelming! When u feel wobbly remind yourself you are doing your absolute best and that is good enough, you can only do what u can do chick. The senior manager probably doesn't realise the impact he/she had today xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love that reference, Kia-Ora - I've just started reading The Chimp Paradox which I think is probably related to that article. It's brilliant! xx

Love that reference, Kia-Ora - I've just started reading The Chimp Paradox which I think is probably related to that article. It's brilliant! xx

Ohemgee - is that the Steve Peters book?! I downloaded that on Wed eve to my Kindle to start reading tonight!!

Apparently it's amazing for helping you get through that running "wall" when you start doing longer distance training! Is it good?? xxx

That's spooky!!

I'm literally only a couple of pages in but a couple of the guys at work are reading it and they've said it's amazing. Need to find some time to get properly into it.

xx

Minks, Sainsbo's does this low lager beer (not sure if you're a beer fan?) which is like ridiculously low synnage for a big bottle... it's called czech lager and is 1 syn for a 500ml bottle! Woooop! It's going to become a summer staple for me! x

I've tried it & it is surprisingly nice, the Equator 'beer' flavour drinks are syn free, they sell them at Tescos' apparently I've never seen them there, but I did pick some up from B&M bargains, 99p for 4:D

I've tried it & it is surprisingly nice, the Equator 'beer' flavour drinks are syn free, they sell them at Tescos' apparently I've never seen them there, but I did pick some up from B&M bargains, 99p for 4:D

I've been looking for that everywhere!! No tescos or supermarkets sell it near me but we do have B&Ms! Does B&Ms sell alcohol generally where you live? Licensing laws are different here. Even though they're low alcohol or alcohol free, you often still need a licence here, dammit!xx

Back