MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I've been looking for that everywhere!! No tescos or supermarkets sell it near me but we do have B&Ms! Does B&Ms sell alcohol generally where you live? Licensing laws are different here. Even though they're low alcohol or alcohol free, you often still need a licence here, dammit!xx

Yes B&M sell alcohol where I live, I assumed you were in England somewhere, where are you? xx

I've tried it & it is surprisingly nice, the Equator 'beer' flavour drinks are syn free, they sell them at Tescos' apparently I've never seen them there, but I did pick some up from B&M bargains, 99p for 4:D

I don't like the Equator beer flavour drinks
far too synthetic in flavour
did you enjoy them HH ?

Morning Minks
Happy Weekend

I don't like the Equator beer flavour drinks
far too synthetic in flavour
did you enjoy them HH ?

Morning Minks
Happy Weekend

Yes I did enjoy them, well maybe enjoy isn't the right word, but they were pleasant for a alcohol free drink. I noticed our local Asian shop has a lot of alcohol free drinks, sparkling grape etc, there will be syns in them, but I'm thinking of trying some;)

Good morning lovely peeps.

You guys are amazing, you made me feeel all smiley and really cheered me the hell up. Honestly, the day couldn't have finished any quicker. By 5.30 I felt pooped. But like delirious? I went on a massive hyper laughing session, I think where I hadn't spoken really aaaaaall day because of being in concentration mode I had a build up of energy or something!

I did go to the pub, I had 3 small rosé wines and then we went to my friends and I had my vodka with diet coke. Their house has a massive living room and they had music playing and people dancing so I actually joined in and had myself a lovely time! I think I needed it. Came home and reheated my leftovers and had them.

So although over on my daily syns yesterday but I would say my wine was the equivalent of a bottle so 27 syns, 13.5 for the vodka and 2 for the spread and sauce in my sandwich. Which is... 42.5. Plus my 9.5 from previous days - 52/60. Happy with that. And felt well in control.

Todays plans.
Had super cuddles and lie in this morning. Just laid chatting with the curtains wide and windows open, lovely. Had a cuppa and going to have a day pottering about I think. The boy has a friend over later for the evening so I just need to find out if they want me to cook or if they are just going to have pizza and beer, then I'll be able to plan food.

For now I think I'll grab some fruit and watch an episode of Vampire Diaries or Hart of Dixie while the washing finishes.

Happy Saturday y'all. Will nip over to everyone's diaries.

And thank you again. For being bloody awesome. You all rock xxx

Like like like all over this last post. Laughing fits, super cuddles, rose and leftovers (all within syns and in control!) what a damn fine start to the weekend! Have a wonderful one gorg! Xxx

Glad u had a fab night hun :)
And cuddles in bed sounds perfect!! :D

Thanks lovely ladies! Its been a grand start to the weekend.

And did I mention... I'm off Monday too?! Awesomeness xxx

Holy smokes batman... I've just realised the time. And that I am absolutely ravenous! Brekkie was yummy but was at 12ish so not 'official' breakfast time and in theory I'm a meal down!

Might have to go and start gnawing on the boys arm or something. He's a good lad today, because of yesterday and me nearly having a mini-episode he has said that the housework is his responsibility this weekend yay! He is currently in the bathroom giving it a deep clean to the point of tools have been taken in there! He has taken the shower hose off and had it soaking in something to get any limescale / crapola out and he has been at the grouting with a toothbrush to ensure it gets "properly clean and not just sprayed and wiped" apparently.

I'm currently laying on the bed with a thick layer of moisturiser on my face waiting for it to soak in - suffer with skin stress breakouts of dryness and its horrif today. So am going to TRY and work out what the eff to do for dinner because if I don't make a decision soon I'll end up with a can of mushy peas being down!!

Holy smokes batman... I've just realised the time. And that I am absolutely ravenous! Brekkie was yummy but was at 12ish so not 'official' breakfast time and in theory I'm a meal down!

Might have to go and start gnawing on the boys arm or something. He's a good lad today, because of yesterday and me nearly having a mini-episode he has said that the housework is his responsibility this weekend yay! He is currently in the bathroom giving it a deep clean to the point of tools have been taken in there! He has taken the shower hose off and had it soaking in something to get any limescale / crapola out and he has been at the grouting with a toothbrush to ensure it gets "properly clean and not just sprayed and wiped" apparently.

I'm currently laying on the bed with a thick layer of moisturiser on my face waiting for it to soak in - suffer with skin stress breakouts of dryness and its horrif today. So am going to TRY and work out what the eff to do for dinner because if I don't make a decision soon I'll end up with a can of mushy peas being down!!

Awh thats so sweet of him!

Decided! Red day today. Have inhaled a couple of slices of packet ham because I'm starting to feel a bit icky where I am so hungry!

Tonights dinner - beef bloody fajitas! Will fry off steak strips, red onion and peppers in seasoning, use 2 bfree wraps as my b choice, will have lettuce in them and possibly chillies too. And one A choice of cheese. Syn free winner dinner.

I've got a date with my duvet too. So may have something snacky to pick at. Hoping to nip to asda in a bit to get bits in - fingers crossed they have the wraps otherwise it'll be a steak dinner with veggies. Which aint so blinking bad! Just really fancy steak/beef. Nom!

Sounds like a perfick weekend to me lovely!!

Whatever you decide on to eat both sound pretty fantabulous and my tummy is actually rumbling now at the thought lol. xx

Before I went to asda I had some grapes and a packet of velvet crunch for 4 syns. After dinner I had a chocolate minimilk - I had to have something to cool down my mouth! So 5.5 syns currently.

I think I'm going to put a film on and snuggle on down in bed. I am going to have a toasted hot cross bun and lightest lurpak for 9 syns taking today to 14.5 syns.

Night all xxx

Back