MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Im not to sure I cud eat the kangaroo steaks! Im weird I can eat cow and pig and I understand where my meat comes from but I cant eat lamb lol no idea wat goes on in my craaazzzyy head haha
That curry looks amazzzingg!!! Ooohhh taate sensations there!

Does that mean you won't eat bunny rabbits? Love rabbit stew. And really want to try pigeon and pheasant (as well as horse) too many that I want to try! Xx

Sooooooo. Finished the day with alpen light and muller vanilla with cherry layer so thats 6.5 for the day.

Super duper exciting - my best friends wedding dress came today and she sent me some snaps. Crikey she looks amazing. Seriously stunning.
So we've been talking weddings tonight and i'm all excited! *Think* I've picked my dress too *eeeeeek*. Saw the other week and just keep going back to that one.

Just feeling very la-de-dah and happy n smushy inside!

Ha, ha, I want to try pigeon & I'd give horse a whirl, not too sure about rabbit though, we're off to Cambodia in September & I'm going to try insects of some form can't wait!!!

I've had Roo but can't for the life of me remember how I cooked it, it was ages ago!!!!!

Yikes how exciting about your wedding dress, I bet you're beyond excitement x

Wedding dress picked?! How flippin exciting!!! You are going to look so unbelievably awesome hun!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wudnt mind buffalo thats not cute n fluffy haha
This actually cracked me up!! xx
Ha, ha, I want to try pigeon & I'd give horse a whirl, not too sure about rabbit though, we're off to Cambodia in September & I'm going to try insects of some form can't wait!!!

I've had Roo but can't for the life of me remember how I cooked it, it was ages ago!!!!!

Yikes how exciting about your wedding dress, I bet you're beyond excitement x
We had a convo at work this morning about what we would / wouldn't eat. Turns out my colleague has had crocodile and that's meant to be like chicken, and another has had cow hoofs!
Can't wait to hear what you have in Cambodia! I would try most things but spiders.... no way. xx

Minks that curry looks epic!
Ill trade you the recipe for my spinach/sweet potato Dahl for that salsa verde one?!

Eek so flipping excited about your dress! Do we get any hints or are you leaving us all in suspense!!?? Xxx
I will grab the recipe on line on my lunch break sweetie and pop it on. so tasty! as for dress... I will chuck a pic below too, eeeep! xx

Wedding dress picked?! How flippin exciting!!! You are going to look so unbelievably awesome hun!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yup!! I will order when I get back off my jollies and then any adjustments / additions can be decided upon xxx

You eat bunnies! This makes me sad! I love my little bunny! What doesn't make me sad though is finding your wedding dress! That is so exciting. I reckon when you know, you know and you lady, know!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Saaaaarry :( I can't help like what I like. One things for sure, I would never be able to be a veggie! But I will keep bunny chow to a minimum :D xx

Quickie as I am busy today but food....

Red Day

B - Strawbs, bloobs, rasps, lemon muller greek 0.5 syns
L - Ham squalad
D - Steak and veg (AND CHEESE!!)
Snacks - grapes, alpen light bars, banana, muller greek strawberry 0.5 syns

My supervisors birthday today and she bought in lots of cakes and biscuits... and then some muller greeks for us! (She is a 5:2er and today is her fast day?! Crazy lady!) But how lovely of her!

I love days where you realise just how much you can eat and lose weight! People often comment on all my dishes at work and yet i'm the one losing weight :D

Super cute of your supervisor xxxx

I love days where you realise just how much you can eat and lose weight! People often comment on all my dishes at work and yet i'm the one losing weight :D

Super cute of your supervisor xxxx

Its awesome isn't it? I am just having a really hungry day and so far... 2 syns and tonnes of fruit! Been very tasty. And then I see peoples prepacked sandwiches and boring stuff and like you say, we're the ones losing weight but eating yummy food! xx

After being a bit flaky with the gym (what with being busy, bank holiday, the wrong wind direction, my hair was out of place and the dog ate my homework) I have picked my gym buddies brains (not literally) and she has agreed to come to a class woo! She lives down in Brighton but works up in Crawley so we have looked at the classes that are pretty close to finishing time and have decided on a Lower Circuits class on a Tuesday. And if we are alive after there is an ab blast class 15 minutes after so might give that a bash?

AND I booked up with a PT for Monday (On a bank holiday?! Saaaay whaaaaat?!) but I kept uumming and aaaahing about it, would it be a waste of money n what not. But, I got a wee little email from my gym today to say "Havent seen you in a while, here, have a free PT sesh to encourage you back". And I took it. So double woo-age going on in here!

Gym tomorrow and Friday morn, potential run Saturday morning with a running group, PT sesh and gym Monday, LBC class Tues, gym wed and Friday morning and then... holiday! Where I will relax. And swim, and walk, and drink, and eat healthily...., and eat, and drink, (and go to the gym?)

In fact, any one know of 'beach' workouts that wouldn't involve trainers??

Wowzers - the positive energy flowing from that last post almost electrocuted me! Ha!

You are on fire missy! That a whole loada planning going on there! Way to get motivated!! Will you be able to fit your fast days in with the exercise, you reckon?

I think you could do squats/planks/crunches on the beach without any trainers! I reckon the squats would be a fun activity for other people to watch you do as they walk past too... free entertainment ;) x

Wowzers - the positive energy flowing from that last post almost electrocuted me! Ha!

You are on fire missy! That a whole loada planning going on there! Way to get motivated!! Will you be able to fit your fast days in with the exercise, you reckon?

I think you could do squats/planks/crunches on the beach without any trainers! I reckon the squats would be a fun activity for other people to watch you do as they walk past too... free entertainment ;) x

Well I was going to the gym 3 times a week but because of my london stint it fell by the wayside and my email from the gym gave me the kick up the backside I needed!

Once I have completed all of the planned exercise, then you can say I am on fire - right now I am the match waiting to be ignited! I don't know if I will be able to fit fast days in but I reckon up until my holiday if I can just concentrate on SW and getting some exercise done I will be dead happy. Its really Mauritius I need to get tip top for but there is no harm starting now!

Fab ideas for beach work outs! Didn't think of them. Not sure how I feel about being everyones entertainment tho.... maybe I will save squats for the bedroom! xx

Back