MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Me 4 and I don't even post on minis any more! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! What a mental morning.

So last night got home super late because my hair was being a bugger and the red wouldn't lift. It had first stage of colour, 3 lots of toner, 4 washes, then the cut and blow dry. The red hasn't completely gone but it got to the point where I refused any more treatment. They have said I can go back Saturday free of charge to do another toner session but i've just said I'll wait to see what happens on holiday with the sun lightening it anyway.

Am I happy with it? More I'm not unhappy with the outcome and it feels very grown up and sensible in comparison to my red hair. I do feel like I've lost a massive part of my identity to be honest. Awful picture but this is the colour

1399018846620.jpg

So you can see the caramel colours but you can see the red tones too.

Ah well. Got 6 months to get it right.
Dinner last night was my baked mince, veg and tatties.
1399018901890.jpg

Gym first thing this morning which killed me as my legs were still aching from Wednesday! So done some more upper body weights and rowing.

Super boring breakfast. Couldn't be bothered to be 'creative'
1399019028345.jpg

Over my big brothers tonight as its his birthday so dinner will probably be something quick when I get home. Lunch is sushi or a mugshot.

Happy friday y'all xxx

Happy Friday my love!

Crikey, red is such a nightmare colour to shift, isn't it. I really like the new 'do' though! Massive shock to the system for you I know, it'll definitely take a few days and a lot of catching sight of a stranger in the mirror before you settle into it! You'll just have to find other ways to show off your feisty nature ;)

xxx

Oh it looks good Minky. But as already said it's going to take a while to get used to. Looks very grown up!

It looks beautiful :)The cut is very striking so you've definitely still got your identity xxxx

Hey Minks!

Hun, I think it looks really gorgeous! The honey and under current reddish colour makes for a gorgeous chestnutty look. Let it settle and give yourself time to get used to it. It looks beautiful!

xx

Hair looks lovely Minks

I'm sure you'll get use to it
It's just that it's a drastic change from the red

Thanks guys. Flattering as it is to hear such nice things, I think I'm just not that "sold" on it yet. Gimme a week and I'll probably love it. Douchebag I know!

Lunch -sushi - no idea on syns.

1399037923276.jpg

Thought it was what I wanted but didn't hit the spot tbh. God I'm full of the joys of spring today ay?!

Sorry guys, i'll come back when I'm happier. Like once I've had a cuddle from the boy. Its another **** shower of a day (although on the horrif scale, in comparison to last Friday only about a 7, last week a 12...) xxx

Loving the hair Minks :) but hope you don't mind me asking this.... I know you're changing the colour cos you're being a bridesmaid.... But why? Has the bride asked you to? Or have I got it totally wrong? Xx

Loving the hair Minks :) but hope you don't mind me asking this.... I know you're changing the colour cos you're being a bridesmaid.... But why? Has the bride asked you to? Or have I got it totally wrong? Xx

She wants turquoise dresses and red wouldn't go, I said I'm cool to change the colour and she said she would like me to. She has offered to pay for it to be returned to red after the wedding too. I SHOULD have just done the sensible thing of one block dark colour all over because that would have taken fine.

But me being me, I said I wanted it to have a more natural look ie with the different caramel tones rather than block. So its my own doing! If I was to have it just all dark I could have done that a week before the wedding no probs!

I'm my own worst nightmare and the worlds worst critic when it comes to my hair. But then aren't we all??

It'll be fine, its already growing on me. Just not used to looking... normal xx

Back