MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Plain and simple foods babe. I would keep to things like toast, or maybe a bit of pasta, rice, JP or something? The bulghar wheat is probably ok.

I would avoid spicy foods and dairy products as they can make you feel a bit icky as you said. Hope you feel better soon - sending hugs xxx

Hey hun!

Poor you, you are in the wars, what with your legs and now your tummy. I hope you feel better soon.

I get bad tummy quite frequently, if it is that bug, they say the best things to eat are BRATY - Bananas Rice Apple Sauce Toast and Yogurt - obviously not all together! Although that doesn't sound half bad!

I hope you get some of your energy back up soon!

xxx

Glad you are feeling a touch better?

Did you get a nail varnish? Black with red and turquoise glittery bits? Love it. It's kind of matte black.

Love this glossybox biz! X

Hey Minks welcome back, check you out losing while on hols! Sorry you feel poo, hope your doing better this evening xx

Glad you had a good holiday :) annoying about the bites though :/ Also super impressed that you lost weight on hol?! And still had a great time?! Go you :) xx

Hey my love, sorry I haven't stopped by to say welcome back yet. Crazy week! Can't believe your poor bites. My mum suffers like that with them :(

Hope you're recovering from the nasty bug too. You really have been in the wars.

Sure you've got a lovely chilled long weekend planned though :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys, the wanderer returns.
Quick one - its all gone mental my end. majority of my company are being made redundant (centralising functions in a new office in Sheffield), I am splitting my time between my normal office and London (soon to add a 3rd office into that equation in Sidcup?!), trying to get back on the SW wagon (rejoined, 3 weeks in 7lbs down, redundancy news/leaving drinks and meals immediately - 5lb gain in 2weeks!), continue to help arrange my best friends wedding and hen do's, see family and attempt to spend time with the boy. Oh and plan my wedding. And not panic that my job will be pulled from underneath my feet.

So! That's where I am.

Totally understand if everyone has wiped me from their memory for being one of the flakiest diary keepers of recent times but sometimes I just actually don't have time to even remember what day it is, let alone 'me time'.

Hope you are all doing fabulously (Lil I see you hit target on Insta, AMAZING! Hope that glossybox is ordered?!) and will catch up with you all xxx

Hey guys, the wanderer returns.
Quick one - its all gone mental my end. majority of my company are being made redundant (centralising functions in a new office in Sheffield), I am splitting my time between my normal office and London (soon to add a 3rd office into that equation in Sidcup?!), trying to get back on the SW wagon (rejoined, 3 weeks in 7lbs down, redundancy news/leaving drinks and meals immediately - 5lb gain in 2weeks!), continue to help arrange my best friends wedding and hen do's, see family and attempt to spend time with the boy. Oh and plan my wedding. And not panic that my job will be pulled from underneath my feet.

So! That's where I am.

Totally understand if everyone has wiped me from their memory for being one of the flakiest diary keepers of recent times but sometimes I just actually don't have time to even remember what day it is, let alone 'me time'.

Hope you are all doing fabulously (Lil I see you hit target on Insta, AMAZING! Hope that glossybox is ordered?!) and will catch up with you all xxx

Oh my goodness Minks what a whirlwind of things going on!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you regarding the job hun. Your gonna be burnt out and running yourself ragged. Just make sure you look after yourself chick don't wanna be coming on minis and reading your ill with stress etc.

Well done getting back on the wagon and the 7 off - one day at a time eh!! I think your coping amazingly well all things considered xx

Oh bloody hell Minks you're really up against it :-(

Have you been told you're at risk?

So glad to see you back xx

Ps Sidcup? Random. All I know is there's a big sainsburys there x

Wow no wonder you've not been here, you've far too much other stuff on your plate at the mo, take care xx

Thanks lovelies, its all just been a bit mental. And tiring! About to leave for London now actually but its a really early finish so should be back for lunch time and I plan on having a long soak in the tub to relax.

My job isn't at risk thankfully, although my new manager is based in Sidcup with majority of his other teams, which makes me beg the question of 'when will my team be expected to move?'. He claims that there will be no change but when can you take that as gospel when everyone else got told that 6 months ago...

I'm re focused on my food because I just feel totally uncomfortable how I am right now. Went bridesmaid dress shopping last weekend and got my dress and although actually looks lovely, its a fine material so any wind will make it show lumps and bumps - one does not want a lumpy tummy to show! So couple of stone off and a pair of 'hold me ins' should do the trick!

Yesterdays food was 100% on plan, full 15 syns used and was very tasty.
1404448240261.jpg
1404448253485.jpg
1404448267055.jpg
1404448316472.jpg

Today is food on the go, made some oats/bircher style brekkie to take with and will grab lunch and snacks later. Dinner no plan as yet because shopping to get stuff for my friends 30th 'tea party' we're having tomorrow. May just pick up something from sainos like a salad or a jacket.
Have a lovely friday all and catch up over the next couple of days xxx

Goodness minks life sounds manic!!
Sounds like you're coping brilliantly with it though...there's only so much you can do In these unknown situations and worrying about the things you can't control just doesn't help anyone in the long run.

Food looks delicious as ever! I'm so excited to see you in your dress!! (I know it's a wee while away, but still, excited!!)

Is that passionfruit in your oats?! YUM!! Xxx

Back