Plum

Tea 1/2 syn
3 x rich tea biscuits 3 syns

Lunch
Dairylea Dunkers 5 syns
Strawberries
Mini babybel x 2 HexA

Dinner
Planned on having pasta, ended up with a doner kebab :( pfft. And I'm off plan on Saturday. Douche.

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns 9 plus the dirty doner
Fluids
Exercise 4.5 miles on bike

Last edited:
What did you think of khumbi curry Minky? I didn't think it was up to much :( yours looks much better than mine I have to say!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xJoanneJJx said:
What did you think of khumbi curry Minky? I didn't think it was up to much :( yours looks much better than mine I have to say!! X

I kinda added a bit of other stuff to it because there wasn't much sauce or look very special. So I chucked in passata, quorn chicken, curry powder and 3 chillies. Oh! And tomato puree. Sometimes the SW recipes need to be tweaked slightly, I find they make them a little bland to possibly be inoffensive if that makes sense?? I'm a huge tweaker of most recipes to be honest :D have a play about with it and see how you get on xx

MinkyDinky said:
I kinda added a bit of other stuff to it because there wasn't much sauce or look very special. So I chucked in passata, quorn chicken, curry powder and 3 chillies. Oh! And tomato puree. Sometimes the SW recipes need to be tweaked slightly, I find they make them a little bland to possibly be inoffensive if that makes sense?? I'm a huge tweaker of most recipes to be honest :D have a play about with it and see how you get on xx

I added all the same stuff except chillies haha! Ah well, you win some you lose some eh :D xx

dextersmum said:
Minks - sorry I haven't been around and mega well done on your loss xxxxxx

Hello my lovely! I kind of disappeared over the weekend due to alcohol consumption and generally feeling totally pants on Sunday from it :D how did WI go? Wasn't it your sons birthday too? Hope you had a good bank holiday weekend. My WI tonight and I feel it's a sts or a small gain. Mainly due to the fact I'm really having trouble going to the loo.... Sob! Xx

Lets ignore Saturday and Sunday..... And just say alcohol and hangover.

Monday 7th May 2012

Brunch
HexA cheese an WM roll, red onion and 1 syn ketchup

Dinner
Chinese night!
Salt and pepper quorn chicken
Singapore style noodles
Seaweed (kale)
Spring rolls x 2, 12 syns

Throughout the day 12 tictacs 1 syn, 2 alpen lights HexB

HexA x 1, HexB x 1
Syns 14
Fluids not a lot :(

image-341230602.jpg

Tuesday 8th May 2012
Green

Bfast
WM roll HexB and HexA cheddar 1 syn of ketchup
Mushrooms
Scrambled egg

Chocolate lobster 2.5 syns
Cup of tea 1/2 syn
2 rich tea fingers 2 syns

Lunch
Leftover Chinese
Muller light Greek 1/2 syn

Taster night 2 prices pizza 2 syns

Dinner
Wedges
Beans
HexA cheese
Choc Philly heated and dipped hifi peanut bar dipped 4.5 syns and HexB

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns 11
Fluid 3 x water, 1 tea, 1 fruit tea, 1 large diet pepsi

image-3523120773.jpg

image-1994838586.jpg

image-2298376509.jpg

image-3054743665.jpg

Last edited:
After a pants week and a mega gain (less said.....) am pleased to report that I am back again lol and sneaky weigh today shows that I am back to pre- binge weight!! OMIGOD such a baaaaad week and thought it would never end - just couldn't be arsed!!

You have a good memory my eldest baby is 20.......eek!!!

Very alcohol fuelled weekend too but fun and back to SW with a vengeance ( have said this before lol!!)

Your Chinese night sounds yum - we're having one tomorrow.......sticky chicken with stir fry veg and beans routs - can't wait xx

Oh hey DM! welcome back to SW :D
Just goes to show that even with a 'mega gain' (how mega we talking?!) that getting back on it can flip it all round to being good again!
I've yet to try the sticky chicken - is it easy?
My Chinese was so good! Loved it and hit the spot for my naughty craving. Although I still want crispy shredded chilli beef!

My WI was last night, had a 2lb loss woo! Only 3 to get my 6 stone! Yay!! Oh and I bought a size 16 dress at the weekend that fits perfectly. I posted some before and now pictures on my normal diary if you want to take a look :)

How's your week so far? Thank god it's Wednesday - feel so tired this week! Xx

Wednesday 9th May 2012
Green day

Breakfast
Cheese and onion toastie HexA and HexB

Mid morning - cuppa tea and 4 rich tea fingers 4.5 syns
6 x tictacs 1/2 syn
2 plums

Lunch
Left over salt and pepper quorn chicken with peppers, onion, mushroom and chillies
Noodles cooked with cajun spice, chinese 5 spice and veg oxo, with chopped up sugar snaps
Chicken and Chorizo Empanadas from M&S 2.5 syns

Dinner
Lentil and veg chilli hot pot with cheese topped potatoes

Pudding Stewed rhubarb 100g is 1/2 syn so may see how much 200g is in a bowl and have a whole syn...?! Had 200g and was soooo good!
Hifi bar

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns 8.5
Fluids Pants! Not drunk much today at all :(

image-4135844376.jpg

image-4187158783.jpg

image-3394401479.jpg

image-3266782764.jpg

Last edited:
Mega!!! We are talking back in the 14's but sneaky WI has reassured me that damage is now reversed and back in the zone :)

Had a green day today, very yummy but fancying that choccie lobster :eek:

Well done on your amazing journey and what a feeling to fit a size 16 dress - will deffo check out your pics later.

Am soooooo tired too - weather pants again and work is mad!!

So glad to be back and thanks for the support xxxxx

Ah it was only a little blip and as you said it's all gone now :) only way we are going to be in the same stone zone now is by me losing weight and joining you. So don't be sneaking back up to mine please :D

How crappy is the weather?! It was like a hurricane or something - wind and rain were going crazy.

So glad it's a short working week! Only 2 more to go weeeeee! You weighing in Saturday? Have a lovely day sweetie xxxx

Back